1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Can anyone tell me how to add pics on the profile lol. I tried but then the pic didn't show up

2. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I think they have to approve the photos first. :D That's what happened when I edited my old account.

3. onego123

onego123 Member

This is probably because I'm American(one of the fattest countries in the world), but that girl doesn't even look fat to me. Her body type seems similar to Miyazaki Miho, and Takahashi Minami.
    If there's any silver lining in people dropping out, and being rude to other candidates it's that it shows their lack of morale. Imagine how long they would last if they made it to the training process.
    I think that there is an ideal idol weight, but it really depends on how old, and tall you are. Since idols are very active they probably eat more than the average person anyways. :)

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I don't think voters are really care about weight, what i'm afraid of is that the girls will start an unhealthy diet to be "thinner" than the other candidates.

Weight did not come only from fat but also come from muscle and height, so they shouldn't mind much about it.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, do you want kaigai in MNL48? Like Harugon.

Harugon had set high standard for members who agree overseas transfer, it won't be easy for them. Harugon has well adapted in Indonesia.

6. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I want a kaigai for MNL48. I feel like Tanochan would be the perfect match for the group. I see her becoming popular.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm ok with kaigai, as long as it's not a popular member and one of the underdogs / underrated one like Harugon

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I thought Melody has persuaded Tano to move to JKT48. Her tweet that went viral few moments ago wasn't a joke. :D

9. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    MNL48 for me po, is not about sharing the idea of Jpop here in the Philippines. I think it's to have a new "genre" or "category" in this country's entertainment industry. Since loveteams are a thing, I think it's great to make idols a thing too. Plus, p-pop sounds wonderful! I'm really really persistent of pushing our country's culture, you know, making it effective and bringing it back. I don't know. I'm imagining, Filipina idols wearing modern styles of Filipiniana. Isn't that amazing?

And, to the person po who wrote this blog: https://www.back2gaming.com/blog/mnl48-weekly-01292017/

Maraming salamat po! (Thank you in Tagalog)

I was very surprised. I love your blog, and i've been updating myself from it ever since you made an MNL48 weekly. I wonder if this post is okay? I'm so happy to hear being in your Top 20! I love how you put up the photo po of me and my mom. Such an awful shot, but it's candid and the real me? I guess, you're right po. Being ordinary is better, for you can experience striving to achieve your dream, and when you finally do, it feels good.
    I guess, I just had a few doubts. But really, thank you po. It's my first time hearing a great compliment. I'll do my very best po!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    You deserve to be featured in that article, Coeli!

11. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    It's very possible. Plus, as what I've mentioned in past posts, text votes are as environment friendly as you can get (since you don't throw away CDs in the bin after using the vote cards.) Also, with most possible local fans within their age range, we have to think of how much their budgets are.

Come to think of it. One text equals Php 2.50, 10 votes equal to 1 second for a handshake pass, minimum to 150 votes or 15 seconds. They could modify it to future votes like, "Buy this pack of Nido Full Cream Milk/Purefoods Hotdog and get a chance to get X amount of free votes for your favorite. Just use this promo code and send it to 666"

That could widen their company sponsorship. Not sure if they're listening to this thread even :p

I think Iriyama Anna and Tano Yuka could be perfect fit. There's that distinct "Half-Filipino" or "Filipino" look within the Japanese that fits these girls' description and if you type their names in the google.jp search bar, you'd see that being one of the possible search choices.

Other than that, I'd recommend Emiri Yamashita or Makiko Saito just because of the Philippine connection although I doubt that because they're captains in their fields, or probably a girl who's in her 20s who might consider doing a ryuugaku in English in the Philippines.

Very Miss Universe Answer. But this is what I've been hamming on in past posts.

12. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yup," text voting" is the most convenient and simple way to vote. That's why I said that it will be great if they will implement "text voting" for Senbatsu instead :) But if ever they will use it for choosing applicants who will proceed to the second phase of audition, yada xD

13. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    the original post didnt state anything about diet or the girl being not slim enough. 'KETOK MAGIC' is JKT wota's term for JOT effort on transforming a girl to be a more beautiful idol, its more to the face, the other term we have is 'Bedak Jot' translated to JOT's Powder (jot= jkt operation team). we've been saying those two terms to a member who is now prettier than herself in their kks time.

Good luck for MNL, hoping for a perfect first gen !

14. darkserenity24

darkserenity24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorara
    For some reason I can't explain, my blood boils at the thought of kaigai. That and the kennin explosion era.

15. mary grace coronel

mary grace coronel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi ihave a question again why does Google chrome said that it is not secured is the mnl48 will continue? Just curious my older sis.was so nervous about this audition ehhehehe

Don't give up there are so many girls would like to join this mnl48 but they can't the perfect example is me I like to join mnl48 but I can't because iam under age why would you stop if this is your dream right keep fighting you should grab this opportunity my sis. also Audition in mnl48 and I saw someone saying that she is so fat and I saw her got a little sad but instead of getting angry she said she want mnl48 more and have a loads of friend there I hope the two of you got accepted and the two of you will be friends :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  16. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you, but I'm telling you that I'm okay now and that post is me being the stressed potato I am. I won't stop. Of course, there might be some struggles or obstacles but I won't stop. Maybe the past me would. But with people pushing me and motivation from my Family, I am well and I can't wait to see the results for MNL48. I'm sorry for being so impatient back then. And It's my pleasure to be a friend! Nice to meet you! All I can say is I'll keep on pursuing this Dream >w< I love singing and I love performing, to be on that stage feels like my destiny >w<

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    While waiting, what about trying to change yourself to be positive and optimistic @Cyph ?

18. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Damn, all of the girls I've seen at the MNL48 website are so pretty and determined. I definitely don't have a chance. I'm not even pretty in the first place, nor can I sing without my voice cracking :^O^:

But I believe that you can do it, @Cyph <3

19. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

What's with the negative attitude? It hasn't even started and people are losing hope. Just wait for it and give it your all. Whether you get in or not is out of your hands but working hard and giving it your all is.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

20. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Guys! Don't lose hope :cry2: This thing is a competition, a challenge. We should've known that this is not going to be an easy win! So, why not just give our all? :v:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.