MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I agree that MNL's first single might probably be Hebirote. I don't know about TPE and BNK but both JKT and SNH's first single is Heavy Rotatio so the trend might continues though i prefer if they uses another song like idk Kokoro no Placard. No heavy dance songs though, they won't be ready for stuff like UZA, RIVER, or Beginner yet

2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I thought SNH started with River. Not sure though.

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    SNH started with both Heavy Rotation and River as well as Sakura no Ki ni Naoru. Wiki Helps. :blush:

Anyway, I would like all Overseas Sister groups to start out with a simple dance/song and not overwhelm them yet. :^^;:

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    There's a reason why SNH debut stage was so messy: It was too hard for them

5. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Idk why, but kinda leaning towards their Sugar Rush song that was featured in Wreck-it Ralph lol it's cute and has fairly easy dance moves tbh. Altho the costumes and wigs would prob be seen as too over the top by others.

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sugar Rush had only 10 members (and a great group it was), but they did do it live without wigs and funny costumes. Here is a screen shot:

Untitled.jpeg

7. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hi guys, I would like to ask about the theater. They said that it will be located at Cool Japan Mall but it's not even build yet. Will the management wait for the mall before announcement or will they announce the first gen first without a theater to perform yet?

8. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    The Facebook Page shared that they just hit 1.2 million likes with another "big announcement coming soon." :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Every month that goes by they bury themselves more and more in ridicule.

I wonder now if the audition was for real, with everything that it carried.

10. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I have a feeling that the management will implement the top 200 girls based on their facebook post. Maybe that too is also part of the "big announcement" xD

11. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Wouldn't it be quite unprofessional of them to suddenly bring back the top 200 liking system? Changing the rules again and again is bad publicity. Although, if they do bring it back, hopefully those who aren't part of the 200 but, are still deserving still get to enter into the 2nd round.

12. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If they bring back the top 200 part based on likes then I guess there goes my chance of being member :( and if they were ever really going to continue it they shouldnt have changed the audition process on their website...kinda gave false hope haha

13. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Heyy, don't feel so down! I firmly believe that even if they do bring back the top 200 they'll still judge the other applicants if they have what it takes to get to 2nd round! I mean come on, a liking system is a sure blown flop even from the start. As I've read from the earlier replies here, a lot from the top 200 don't even have videos to show if they should be part of MNL48.

I'm not part of the top 200 but, I'm still hoping that my message and video will be enough for me to get chosen to the 2nd round lol A lot of us here don't have the likes but, let's just believe and not lose hope! another thing is... If you truly want to be an idol, you can also try out for the 2nd gen too ~

14. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thank you for that I really hope that they will check every applicant:) but if ever I will not be accepted I could audition for 2nd gen if ever they will adjust the age limit since I'm already turning 19 in a couple of days and 20 by next year I would probably be too old by then haha

15. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    No prob! I remember a couple of months ago when I myself was suddenly feeling down about this XD Yeah! You should do that! I'll be 21 next year so if I don't get picked this one time it'll be over but, I'm still hoping I get chosen! ouo

You still have 2 or 3? more years to try and audition, just work hard~ I saw from the forum that it's a plus point for fans when a girl is a good dancer~ You should try to practice that! I've been taking extra good care of my voice when the auditions started tbh XD

16. onego123

onego123 Member

If this is anything like the STU48 auditions a few members probably will be picked from the top 200 (in STU's case I think is was top 20 on Showroom?), but not all of them will. Hell there were people that got in that didn't even livestream.

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

You know showroom is not STU48 2nd round audition, right? It's not the same as MNL48 audition.

18. loreleii

loreleii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hello everyone! Long time lurker here, I really couldn't help myself anymore from making an account because of the supposed "big announcement". The whole process is so long that it makes me anxious lol.

I really hope they don't bring back the top200 feature because (even though it sounds a little selfish) if they do, I think I might just give up on the audition process altogether hahaha. There is just no chance for me get up there in the rankings since I'm really shy and don't have a lot of online reach :cry:
    I was given a spark of hope when they removed the top200 feature but even then I still felt a little down and paranoid because I wouldn't have enough votes should they bring it back

Also this is my first time posting here, please guide me if I say/do anything against the rules :blush:

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I both like and hated the 200 like system.

If you have a lot of friends and acquaintances, you could share the link and ask them to like you.
    Boom, you are in top 200.

20. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I guess the reason why they added top 200 because they want people to know MNL48 by gathering likes and so that it will not be hard to have a debut here in Ph. There are so many bashers and haters here and I can see why they tried to use top 200. That's my opinion regarding the top 200. Pardon my grammar if I'm wrong.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.