MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I was told before that in Japan they are not really that close with relatives that are not immediate family members and Filipinos on the other hand are very family oriented so I guess they thought by putting the like system the fans will vote who they like fairly and would debut the members with a fanbase already but I dont think they were aware that candidates could get likes through relatives and if you have a lot of friends...that's just a guess though haha

2. onego123

onego123 Member

I know. -_-

3. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    More likely it will be that the big announcement is something that will kickstart the entire program or just some pithy one that will "again" stall it or probably something that will cancel the entire thing.

Of which I think that it might be the second one just because of what happened with JKT48's manager that may prolong the process as well.

4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It's probably the 27th already overseas, but, Happy Anniversary to the Official Announcements of MNL48, BNK48 and TPE48. :^^;:

5. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It's been a year since the announcement and only BNK48 debuted haha during the announcement day some of us thought that all three would probably debut last 2016

6. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I actually thought they were going to debut this year...:^^;:

7. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    That's why I put "some of us" based on comments of other fans from last year including myself haha not that all expected it

8. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I just really want MNL now. I mean, for this year. Wouldn't it be nice if they made an announcement or some movement before AKB's Senbatsu? :cute:

9. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I have said this joke to someone before but I think they (the company/ ent.) are implementing Filipino time so that Filipinos can adjust.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

10. voltha

voltha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    If I want to be honest, waiting for any updates on their release feels a bit better than tons of Peenoise, Jejetakus, and normies shouting "Filipino Pride" once they're debuted and released.

Although for me, it is good to have MNL48 on the family, I just hate the fact that most Filipinos praise them like "supremacy belongs exclusively to one freaking race" kind of crap.

11. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The management seem like took plenty of time (perhaps too much) for debut preparation. I am expects their debut this year, or it will become another TPE48.

12. onego123

onego123 Member

I think that's what people are afraid of. I wish someone would message TPE's management just to ask what's up. It's been 5 years since they were originally announced, and nothing has happened with them. I would hate for that to be MNL48. I'm hoping both of them debut this year.

13. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @oniqlo @onego123

We'd see MNL48 before TPE48, I bet. This year? We'll have to wait and see though.

14. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Tomorrow is the start of April, yet there's still no news about the qualified applicants. ;v; //
    What is it that's taking so long? The preparation for the TV shows? or the fact that the Cool Japan Theme Park hasn't even started its construction? T_T
    Whatever it is, I hope it's worth it. ^o^

15. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't know why but am I the only one wishing for the management not to have any announcement yet o.o I just feel like there's still missing. Oh btw, I notice that GMA 7 is introducing AKB48 in their own way. They played KFC for one of their show and the slightly modified Janken Tournament in Eat Bulaga. Something fishy xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Ive seen some documentaries of AKB48 on GMAnewstv before with eng subs! Ive been really busy so Im not really sure if they still do that...but why would billy on showtime tell the audience that theyre negotiating with MNL48 team if it would be on gma? But since the showtime thing was last december...maybe it didnt work out with abs?

17. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I thought that i'm the only one that i think of that scenario..
    If they have problem on media partner it's makes more difficult to announce the group by itself... And if they didn't announce the 2nd round of auditions aroumd april or may i might to think that the group will not totally exist for me.. *just my thought*
    If GMA will be their media partner it's ok with me.. And i wish they do also the same as BNK do..
    It's been two years since the announcement but still no progress on the group up to this moment..
    I hope no one will offended or bash on my reactions and don't think too much negative on it ... Thanks

18. kukocrunch

kukocrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That show is called Jounetsu Tairiku

it just happened that the show featured AKB48's Mayuyu and Yuihan.

Correction it's only been a year since the announcement. ;)

19. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Oh I see... the last one Ive watched though was the documentary of Yokoyama Yui and her struggles and stress of being manager

20. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Guys.. While browsing the websitee and looking for sneaky updates. I saw this on the what's AKB48 section. [​IMG] and yes! I'm getting my hopes up because of this! There's always something fishy whenever bugs occur. And I hope this is not some awful april fools joke :asdfgh: And another update from the website. They updated the What's MNL48 Section. The part where it mentions the Group Division and stuff. Here is the updated msg
    "The group is divided into three teams: M N & L and follow a ranking system similar to that of AKB48. The MNL48 ranking system comprises of a Center Girl, Super 7, Selections (all-stars), Under Girls, Next Girls, Future Girls and Kenkyusei (trainees)."

Before, something about 64 finalists was written there. And that 64 finalists thingy caused quite a confusion too. And that 64 finalists part has also been mentioned here saying that if we follow and have 64 members for first gen then MNL48 would be an oddball or something.

Lastly, I would like to tell you guys that I really have a hunch that MNL48 staff read, see, think about and listen to our comments,reviews,suggestions and all other stuff we do. So let's be patient for further updates and let's keep the fire burning! :p Like I always say. My Hope for MNL48 won't die!

MNL48 : http://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Cesu

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.