MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh my, that's a nice stuff you catch there xD it's a good thing because a lot of fans already can't wait for any update. Btw, thank you for the like Ces ^_~

2. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    They updated the whole what's AKB48 section (I think). But I don't get this part “ The new Philippine-based sister group will follow a structure similar to that used by AKB48. Members will be selected through a nationwide search with the final formation to be declared via general elections." Also, where is the part where it mentions 64 finalists? Uwwwaaaah °w° I'm so confused. Ganbatte minna-san~

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

3. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Maybe they're planning on decreasing the number of finalists? That's what I'm catching. But idk. Well. Let's hope for the best :p

4. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    So they are still planning to do that. The senbatsu members will remain while the others will be... So that's what the others are talking about before. Anyway, let's hope for a good news. :)

5. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

You're very welcome :p Goodluck to all applicants. I'm getting pumped. Super pumped!

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hmm... Seems like the final audition might be something similar to STU's?

7. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    What is their final audition all about? I'm sorry, I'm not updated.

8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

How?
    STU48 audition is normal and traditional. :^^;:

9. loreleii

loreleii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I've been really busy at college lately so I haven't been able to keep up with the management's developments. But wow, that update about the group set to be born this year is really exciting. I really really hope this is true and that the schedule doesn't get bumped further into the next year. [hehe]

But seriously though, I wish all applicants, and also the management, good luck! It's really hard to wait but they must be working hard too. <3

Re: being managed by GMA (I'm sorry I'm still getting the hang of the forum)
    It could work, since ABS looks like they are managing tons of artists right now. But my one worry is that larger audiences tend to flock to ABS since they do have lots of big names, so is the group is signed with GMA, it might be more difficult for them to get into the mainstream(?) I'm sorry if my thoughts are a bit poorly worded right now :^^;:

__
    http://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Lore

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It is? I remember that, even after passing the Showroom audition, they still have one more stage?

I mean they write that the final members will be chosen by general election, right? Then we could see "Vote me by texting MNL space (name) and send it to (phone number)!"

11. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

There is no such thing as showroom audition in STU's audition. :hmm:

12. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Around March 19th I saw a post about STU48 showroom audition finalists and each member did their own showroom then the final stage of the audition was also broadcasted on showroom at least that was what I understood from the news

13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

But it was not an audition. The finalists used showroom to gain fans. :^^;:

14. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Well it was part of the audition, it just wasn't an all or nothing thing (you could still pass the audition without taking part in the showroom event)

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Aaah i see, TIL then i always thought that's a part of audition (or influenced the final result of the audition). Thank you for the explanation

16. Kyen

Kyen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hi! I'm new here and in 48G fandom. I recently checked on the auditionees for MNL48 and thought of something. What qualities should an auditionee have to pass as an MNL48 member based on your own preferences?

17. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I also have no idea about that. I guess, just try to bring the best version of you for the second phase of audition.

18. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Some crazy shit is going down back in the 48 Fam of the Philippines over some FB page called "MNL48 Confession" which is being accused 4 Cyber bullying

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    What in the world are they saying? Is it that's bad?

20. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Is it about the girl who said that she's cuter than the other applicant? I saw it too and she didn't proclaim to be cuter than the latter rather she only proclaim to be cute and talented. I got curious that's why I checked out her account, and I gotta admit that she have a talent. ✌️(I have no objection of this because I am also a fan of Momochi, an idol who has an image of being narcissistic. Maybe it's only her chosen image in case she pass.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.