1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    The pro Abby people literally made a threat against the privacy and the family of someone who's against Abby. Isn't that a pain in a cow as well?
    I agree with @James Torralba and @MaiAkikoChan . The fact that she literally made a DUMMY account to praise herself as the a"most perfect applicant" and calls dark toned applicants ugly, does she really deserve to get in MNL48? Even if she actually gets in MNL48, this scandal of hers will be revived and put MNL48 in a bad image tbh

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Hmm Can't really say, but from what I remember, Cleo became at odds with the management/staff (or was it members?) over some mishaps regarding her mother calling her during her practice time and she got reprimanded. That evolved to her quitting and then she used the fact that she got three stars from Aki-p at the beginning of the audition (perhaps talent?), but the staff didn't really give her her due (perhaps she wanted center?). She was front row and did great at talking in public, but I think she had a little snobbish attitude. As for Milen... Hmmm I wasn't into JKT48 when the 3rd gen came in, but I think it suffice to say that her mother wanted for her the beeeessstt. She was complaining about the time Milen spent in training and Milen's hard work, effort and talent, her mother thought that she deserved much more in return. It's not like mgmt didn't push Milen. She even got a center for her team!

Anyhow, regarding the MNL48 audition, I say it is really not worth it. The whole pro and anti fight is not worth it. At this stage, those girls might not even make the next round! Light support is enough.

I'm not filipina so I don't know any information that wasn't shared in this forum, but from I read so far, I'd rather she not make it. Why? Simply because she didn't educate herself about AKB48 and idoling culture. She doesn't know what she is getting into. I feel that she is the type who will later be shocked about the group and how it works and the COMPLAIN. This is what I despise, and it happened a lot in JKT48. Each and every girl is responsible for her decisions. If she decided to audition for MNL48, then she should know about AKB48Group and how it works and accept their rules (the spoken and unspoken ones). Talent alone will not make you center. In most cases, it is that "idol" sparkling aura quality that management spontaneously/ambiguously see in a girl and make her center (or push) and in a lot of cases they aren't super talented or have that much of a strong personality (not variety-ish). Yeah, mostly a cute, girl-next-door type. So, I think the key point is to be humble about yourself and your worth and respect everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^Thanks for the explanation

4. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree. I'm neither a pro nor an anti. I just don't want everybody to trouble themselves with these kind of people. I'd rather let management do its thing. If she passes, then she passes. If she doesn't, then she doesn't. After all, we can't report her for having an awful attitude. Besides, we're giving her attention. She's probably happy by it. So I want to suggest, can we not mind her? The worthy applicants are being overshadowed. I don't want that to happen.

5. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I almost forgot also her pro-fan threat...somehow i agree some of your statements.. I hope MNL management work it out that kind of issue .. Anyway since MNL's kinda having a rigged issue . How's MNL Btw... I was thinkin' they're waiting BNK48 established there team b3 first before mnl's make a move since if that happened bank teams like team B3 N4 K5 than MNL'S Team M3 N4 L .. Just a thought..

6. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    After months of waiting and probably with no signs of this getting into fruition, found this newsbit about Hallo-Hallo, the company tasked to bring MNL48 here:

• Like Like x 1
  7. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So they partnered up with Ayalaa and it's possibly going to be in Makati :O
    Waay better than Centris tbh I hope this will come to life asap

8. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    this the news i wanted to hear or read in this thread
    unlike the news of those wannabee people:drool:
    members please stop it o_O

it's very obvious that the Ayala group will build it
    Team 8 members perform there in both Ayala malls like trinoma and market market

9. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    To be honest, I am working in the exact building near the rooftop of Ayala Glorietta though I'm not sure if it's exactly that place.

Honestly, this newsbit made me angry. Why would Hallo-Hallo, only now, through this low-key newsbit, announce that they just found a suitable area to hold their events? By the time they'd be able to properly build the stage and all, those who applied who are at their 20s might not make it to the age cut.

Don't you think 2,500 sq.m is too small for a stage? Or is Hallo-Hallo still planning to dip their toes first in the waters?

It's been a wild guess of mine that MNL48 might be doing their stage shows on Onstage Theater Greenbelt where Repertory Philippines does their stageplays. That would've been a better alternative if they're still making the stages.

10. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Theaters dont have to be up at the same time the group is formed. They're not going to use it yet, anyways.

Also, these types of announcements rarely merit large circulation or exposure. Nikkei and other business sites post these kinds of articles everyday. But they're nothing more than announcements. The news certainly matters to us but only because it involves the company who will manage MNL48 (not to mention AKS' official partner here). It doesnt even explicitly say that it will be for MNL48 although that is a reasonable conclusion.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

11. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
  12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    OOH YAY! I really hope this means movement for MNL! :cute:

13. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    http://hallohallo.com/news/06-23-17

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Kaigai legend Harugon is in The Phillipines now. She's currently having vacation in Cebu.

I wonder if she's secretly sent by AKS to PH, maybe she'll go to Manilla too to force HHE to hurry audition of 1st gen of MNL48 & rebuke staffs who caused the audition got pending.

Not sure, Harugon had graduation last year.

Also not sure about Chikarina, she hasn't tweeted since yesterday. I dunno if she's in PH with Harugon, already back to Indonesia, still in Thailand, or going anywhere. Harugon & Chikarina were in Thailand to have vacation in Koh Samui & meeting BNK48 members in Bangkok. JKT48 activities will be back tomorrow but some members are still given holiday.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Since this entire conversation, particularly the original post that started it, is dangerously close to "doxxing", we are deleting the entire conversation. Doxxing is a serious issue, and will not be tolerated.

17. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @Cristafari Are you talking about the Trinidad Sisters conversation?

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I don't know what that means. But after going through the last couple pf pages, I am deeply disappointed in what I am seeing.

I don't want to make an example of this thread, or the people in it. But if I see more of this type of conversation, the bashing, the accusations, the screenshots of other people's accounts/ISPs I will shut it down.

19. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I deeply apologize, what I did was really disrespectful. It won't happen again.

• Like Like x 1
  20. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Finally!!!!!!!
    Thank You @Cristafari
    for making action
    enough is enough
    members should know specially in this thread
    what limitation means

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017