1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    How do you guys fare in the event?
    I manage to sneak in at rank 999 at the last moment :^^;:
    Btw, tomorrow will be another after event maintainance. I guess they are distributing the rewards.

2. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I couldn't play in the last three days, and i didn't reach the 2000 :(. But i got an SSR Seichan in the ssk dasu, so i don't care. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  3. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    i have manage to get in group 200-600
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-24 at 21.18.20.jpeg
    i tried to get best 200 but its too hard. cant reach 9999 coins too but at least i got sayanee card

• Like Like x 2
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wow, got the Sayanee Card? What a determined players you guys are. :D
    I kind of doing it on and off earlier before deciding which card I want to get.

Also, is it just me or somehow the 365 extreme level just become more difficult :confused:

Just buy the ruby. You don't know when you will need it. I can't even buy that small pill.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    After an unhealthy amount of coin grinding for both Sayanee cards, I managed to get 151st place as well! ^^/ :1st:When I realized after getting the red Sayanee card, I thought I might try for top 100, but they were all 100k points away at the time so I didn't think it was worth it to spend even more diamonds- they're 200k points ahead by now x) Couldn't get any of the SR cards, but I bought out the R card section :flower: I feel ya with the "not enough of a certain colour of coins"- I could've gotten one of the SR cards if I had any more blue! x0x

Hmm, I just did it right now and I didn't notice anything different- but that could be because I've done nothing but Ie de for the last week :^^;::^^;: Any part in particular feel different to you?

6. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    suddenly sayanee everywhere..
    line101.jpg

and after add lvl90 ssr+ sayanee including sayanee as guest, get 120k more score over the S rank limit
    line102.jpg

i got 3 yellow SR card from this event, my prediction for next event will be yellow song.

7. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Flying Get is the hardest song so far for me, just completed expert mode, not sure what I was even clicking cos it was moving too fast for me to think but somehow I did it :lol:

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Still yet to finish it on extreme :^^;:
    How many damage reduction cards you play? [hehe] I only got the lovely Nishikawa Rei in the white costume SR sun card, the rest are score enhancing cards.

Back to normal routine. Need to replenish the LP juices :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  9. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    they were all score cards except my Yuihan SSR (80% damage reduce) and the guest card giving 4% bonus health, first time I tried I died not too far in, but this time my hands just somehow moved on their own, I was shocked most of the play through that I was actually hitting the notes :eek:

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hello there, I'm late to the party

I have this same issue. I don't think it's lagging, I just think they didn't put the right audio over the video? When I play 365nichi, Sayanee's voice starts a lot earlier than her mouth actually moves. It annoys me a bit.

Btw, it's the third button. The second will will just bring you back to the title screen ^^;

Also, I have a couple of questions... I'm only just at Level 7, I really only just started (but added everyone whose ID I saw here). What does it mean when my oshi/the girls in the center light up? Am I supposed to do something? It confuses me and I usually always make a mistake when it pops up cause I don't understand what I'm supposed to do.

I can see there's a 365nichi event when I'm in the home menu, but if I click on it, it won't let me go live? Do I need to reach a certain level or pass a certain difficulty level in 365nichi to go live in the event?

One thing that annoys me is the fact that every single video has to be downloaded individually :/

Anyway, my ID is 671856771

11. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    It just means a skill is being activated. You don’t have to do anything aside from play the game as normal. If it’s distracting you too much you can turn off skill cut ins and effects in the settings menu.

The 365 event just ended so the event page is just listing results and keeping the event coin shop open a little longer. 365 is now available as a regular song to play.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @firecoral Thank you! One more question (sorry) but do you know what it means when there is like a clock/timer-thing inside a bubble?

I never play rhythm games so I find this extremely difficult and I applaud all of you who can play this game in Hard mode :^^;: I can pass Normal Mode with a lot of difficulty, especially Manatsu no Sounds Good and Iiwake Maybe are kicking my butt... I'm focusing no 365Nichi now 'cause it's got that blue icon and my oshi gets a bonus, and I can easily pass normal Mode, but literally only just managed Rank S combo in Easy mode [hehe] Only tried Hard mode once, I failed pretty quickly. Still also only on Level 11 :^^;:

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Screenshot_20181028-182857_Aビート.jpg
    You mean the one with triangle? (3rd row, green background) you have to flick to the direction of the arrow instead of pressing.
    Once you unlock Hotei Shoukudo to, you will see the arrow can point to different direction.
    If you mean the zigzag one (but it is usually on hard or extreme level), it will change lane later.

Don't worry, most of us here been there before :^^;: except you played similar game before.

On level 11 you will treasure your 2 star cards a lot. I suggest try to make 2 kind of formation for each type of cards (red, yellow, blue).
    The first one is to survive higher difficulty or to keep combo counting. It means make a formation with cards with damage reduction power, changing bad/good to higher point, or giving % of HP if you hit good or better (at the start, it is your first oshimen card, and you can also use guest's card with that ability)
    For the second one, to achive highest score. So every card to have score/GP enhancement ability. You can make it more balanced later.

I think you are progressing well :) I finished the first hard mode when I already have all 2 stars formation, or at least 1 3 stars. All fully upgraded.

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Beat Carnival Screenshot.jpg

No, I meant these ones. They also appear very slow at first and come down suddenly.

I want to add, I'm usually not this bad at Heavy Rotation lol but my phone was laggy when I tried to do a screen recording and I missed a lot of beats even though I did click or because the video froze for a moment too long.

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yeah, and ones that suddenly appear in the middle of the screen :^^;: I wonder how many tricks this game has up its sleeve.

Edit: oh, just found a moment when you have to use 3 fingers simultaneously. Lol

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I thought for some people who wanna try this game but don't know any Japanese at all, I translated some of the most important screens.

Menu.jpg
    Your Items.jpg
    Your Items 2.jpg
    Your Profile.jpg
    Data Management.jpg
    Config 1.jpg Config 2.jpg Config 3.jpg

Card.jpg
    Organisation.jpg

Live.jpg
    Live 2.jpg
    Shop.jpg
    Home.jpg
    Missions.jpg
    Presents.jpg

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Useful Useful x 4
  17. YukoMayuParuHina

YukoMayuParuHina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    Thank you .. Your a life server

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

18. YukoMayuParuHina

YukoMayuParuHina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    Any ideas what will be the next event ??

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

19. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No Way Man maybe, or would it be too early for that

20. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    can we just ask mod to pinned some guide we made here?
    its still 10 pages, still easy to find some guides but in some months later maybe it will more difficult for new player to search it

for next event still not sure what it will be we just finish 3rd event:
    1. red song, collecting onigiri for event song
    2. red song, collecting onigiri for event song
    3. blue song, collecting coins from all song (included event song)

if following pattern, maybe it will be a blue song with collecting coins again, but there is another pattern.
    from 2nd event, the prize is blue SR card and then at 3rd event is blue song
    as i the 3rd event prize is yellow SR card, my prediction at 4th event is will be yelow song, but not sure about the event mechanism.