1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Thank you very much for translating! Now I can actually see what I'm doing :D! (Hello and welcome to the game! If my ID was too far back, it's 221081495 if I didn't type it wrong- I added you too! •v•)

If you're having trouble with the game, I could offer a few tips! ^^

- Make sure your note timing configuration is correct! In your greatly appreciated translation, it'd be the the under "Notes Timing Configuration", on the left side of "Adjust with one tap". For me, I tend to hit the note just under a half a beat before because the phone is slower to register my input compared to console/handheld rhythm games, so I play with that option either on -3 or -4 depending on my phone's temperature (AKA how laggy it wants to be with registering my taps -0-). I find the "Adjust with one tap" option to be pretty unreliable, but do what works for you!

- As for tricky notes, try not to look past the middle of the screen- like keep your gaze about one note-circle space ahead of the girls' faces (maybe a tiny bit higher depending on tempo, scroll speed, and your own reaction time). Your peripheral vision (or whatever the above version of peripheral is- I thought peripheral vision was only on the side :^^;::^^;:) should pick up what the future notes are- like in Tetris when the sidebar tells you what the next block is. I legit didn't even notice the red clock, zig-zag, or the stealth notes (the grey ones that suddenly appear in the middle of the screen) until someone explained what they did earlier in the thread because of this :lol:

- If the tricky note visuals are still throwing you off, just try to feel where it sounds like it should land. Use your ears and rhythm sense to figure out when to hit it! •v•!! I'm not sure if there are any blue clock notes (ones that come at you really fast and then go super slow when they come closer) in easy/normal/hard, but in two songs that I played on expert level, it's much easier just to listen and feel for it instead of trying to watch its awful trajectory. Blue clocks aside, I'd say it's much easier to drum in time with a song (especially if you know it!) than to watch exactly where 600 or so notes are going to land and trying to make sure it's fitting exactly within the circle using your eyes. This, combined with the tip above, will basically have you using the visuals to see where to tap and using your ears/gut/rhythm sense to know when to tap. ^^

And of course, practice, practice, practice!

That's what I usually do! I hope that it'll help (and that I've explained myself in a way that makes sense LOL)! ^^

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    about speed, at first i used 5x but after play in expert i change to 8.4x because the notes too close if use lower speed. also my accuracy get better while use higher speed, around 8 - 8.7 depend on the song but mostly in 8.4x

"Use your ears and rhythm sense to figure out when to hit it! " i agree with this, but becareful with some song (forgot what the song is), they have beat song but you must hold tap the note, my thumb automatically did another tap following the beat :lol: and break the combo

another information:
    just level up to 80 and unlocked yaban na kyuuai
    no locked song after this.

yaban na kyuuai almost as hard as flying get but still flying get is the hardest

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wait what? still no song after Yaban na Kyuuai? 4 more level to unlock it.
    Guess I will enjoy completing all the lower level rewards then. Still struggling to finish Flying Get in expert difficulty.

4. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Guess there's no rush to try level up, it was taking so long to get up 10 levels at this point just for one song though so hopefully when they add more in it wont be one song every 10 levels :approve:

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @harleymar I read the entire thread before commenting so I've added you already. Thanks a lot for all your tips!! I think the normal settings for speed registration work best for me so I don't think I'll change any of that but if I notice difficulties at higher levels, I'll keep it in mind

Damn I wasn't in the mood to play yesterday at all but Yaban na Kyuuai is one of my favourite songs... Now I really wanna get up there to unlock the song TT

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Screenshot_20181102-121446.png

Does anyone have an explanation/solution for this? I tried to do one of the diamond dasu, but it's telling me I have 0 diamonds but at the top of the screen you can see I have 42. Plus, I know I have collected diamonds through the Present menu and haven't spent any diamonds as of yet.

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I assume you want to do the one day dasu using 6 diamonds. You cannot use free diamonds for that, only paid diamonds can be used. :^^;:

Still struggling to finish flying get expert mode. Not enough using 2 80% damage reduction and original oshimen card :fp:

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ugh well that's annoying. Thanks, though

Congrats on clearing expert mode for other songs though!! I just managed my first hard mode clear yesterday of 365nichi (which I consider one of the easiest songs). Good luck, I'm sure you'll get there soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yeah, for leaning towards free-to-play player I suggest just don't bother with that. I tried to use that like 5 times and only got 2 stars card every time. Better save you diamonds until you can pull 10 at once and build on your card deck at least with SR cards for all type of formation. Still yet to get any SSR for me.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    what no more songs after yaban na kyuuai?? i'm sure they're thinking of adding more (not just in the sister groups) because 13 songs for a rhythm game is kinda lame. :^^;: Maybe all the new songs will just be unlocked as events come out? I'd be fine with that- honestly as much as i like level-unlocking things, i think they put the level gaps too far for my (or anyone's) liking ^^;;

I really like flying get's expert level- that's the kind of difficulty I said I wanted in one of my earlier posts! ^^ There are definitely some parts where the notes just fly by and the ol' fingers just smash the screen in some sort of timing without breaking combo and I'm like "what just happened"- I love it! I wish more of the songs were like that! (*'∀’人)

Same here- got nothing extraordinary from the 6 paid-diamond dasu. Boohoo Harley complaining on deaf ears but if it's something that they make us pay for, I wish they'd up the high-rarity drop rate a little x_x

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  11. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    AGREED- I am SO SICK of playing it over and over again without sound just so i don't get tired of it or hear it in my dreams:asdfgh:

No news on when the sister groups are coming out yet? :confused: And how was that special live that was supposed to happen late October? :D

12. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm thinking, maybe they will release sister groups one by one? Since SKE has the next single too I would guess they will be the first to come and with an event

13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    But which performance videos will they use? :confused:

14. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    maybe a perf from AKBshow or something? who knows, but would be fun if they could add in newer releases too

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Here's a translation of all the missions. The daily and weekly missions you can complete every day/week, the normal missions you can only complete once.

Daily Missions
    • Clear a live event 1x. Reward: 1500x ruby
    • Clear a live event 3x. Reward: 100x medal
    • Get a medal dasu card 1x. Reward: 1x skill stone
    • Finish all daily missions. Reward: 1x diamond
    Weekly Missions
    • Log-in 7 days in a row. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Clear a live event 50x. Reward: 1x LP drink 30
    Normal
    • [Beginner]. Save your data through the menu for data transfer. Reward: 5x diamond
    • [Beginner]. Enhance one of your cards. Reward: 5x diamond
    • [Beginner]. Clear a live event 3x. Reward: 5x diamond
    • [Beginner]. Change your formation. Reward: 5x diamond
    • [Beginner]. Change the name of your formation. Reward: 1x rainbow stone
    • [Beginner]. Change your oshimen card. Reward: 2x miracle surprise
    • [Beginner]. Follow another player. Reward: 500x medal
    • [Beginner]. Level up one of your cards' skill level. Reward: 5x diamond
    • [Beginner]. Get a team (diamond) dasu once. Reward: 2x miracle surprise
    • [Beginner]. Get a medal dasu once. Reward: 20.000x ruby
    • [Beginner]. Reach Player Rank 2. Reward: 5x sun juice (small)
    • [Beginner]. Reach Player Rank 3. Reward: 5x star juice (small)
    • [Beginner]. Reach Player Rank 4. Reward: 5x moon juice (small)
    • [Beginner]. Reach Player Rank 5. Reward: 1x LP drink 30
    • Clear a live event 100x. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Clear a live event 300x. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Have a full combo ten times. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Have a full combo thirty times. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Reach Player Rank 10. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Reach Player Rank 20. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Reach Player Rank 30. Reward: 4x diamond
    • Collect 50 different member cards for your album. Reward: 1x rainbow stone
    • Collect 100 different member cards for your album. Reward: 4x diamond
    If you don't understand what a mission means exactly, let me know.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    @bonjourmarlene's translations (important screens & missions) have been added as links to the first post. Thanks a lot for the translations!

17. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

How do you do data transfer? I try but I need some instruction on how to proceed

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Track back a bit. I think we've discussed about it earlier. Let us know if you are stuck.

19. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

I'm stuck on the i-sky registration part don't know what I have to do there

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Could you post screenshots? If they're big make sure to resize or thumbnail them. I don't remember the exact process and because I already have an account linked to my game, I can't see the screen you probably see.

• Agree Agree x 1