1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I was rank 580 last time I checked, somehow I'm always around the cusp of a cutoff lol

only got rinrin's card since none that i looked at had stats I wanted that much so I thought I would stock up on items to level future cards, so I got lots of blue and red pills and potions, no yellow ones ofc [hehe]

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Oh man, I just spent the diamonds hoping to get Yuiri card. :fp:

Shonichi. Interesting.

Moon event without SSR again guys :lol: Time to spent those moon juices and vitamins. Just pull the SR as many as you can. I think they are doing this on purpose to level the field a bit. No mention of coins, so I assume it will be onigiri event.

EDIT:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48beat/status/1088320927337607168?s=19
    They are reducing the damage to make the game more playable. :D so, increasing lrobability to survive Flying Get without any defensive card? :fear:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wakari Yasukute Gomen event will start is 3 hours. Prepare your diamonds, if you want to win something there. Lol...I think I will just play this casually. Though, the NMB card set is interesting :fp:

4. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    yea, just gonna dasu once then play casually afterwards
    btw they reduced the damage done by bad and miss, just saw that old tweet.

---

ha because nmb is featured this time they changed the usual onigiri into takoyaki, yum:drool:

and there's the oshimen ranking again, choose one from the featured 10 members and get in that specific ranking board, sr card for top 100 and signature for top player at the end.

meanwhile attack card dasu features produce 48 senbatsu
    https://twitter.com/AKB48beat/status/1089709933602299904

---

SURPRISE! ACTUALLY A SUN EVENT:^^;:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  5. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I wanted to pick Miru but chances are I won't rank well since I won't have much time for this event plus I want to avoid Iede for a while, hopefully my pick doesn't have too much competition...

farewell onigiri [hehe]

Screenshot_20190128-172512_A.jpg

6. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    same for me, since not familiar with nmb members i just avoid the popular ones then look at previous ssk ranking to decide:^^;:

got kojimako!:cry:

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Takoyaki much better :awesome:
    KOJIMAKO SSR!!!!!!!!! :banana: and 2 Satomina SR :| the worse thing is I upgrade both :fp:
    Btw, the reward cards are enough to make a formation. But need a handful of SR to reach all the way to the end.

47 base takoyaki is not that high :| but I already reach S for Ponytail. Need to stack more Sun juice and pills.

8. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i guess you've aleady maxed out hr, so 法定速度と優越感 Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan comes next in base value, though quite short from the best ones.

i've got 2 chiba too and carefully left one not upgraded, an expensive lesson for you:fp:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. KidLeader

KidLeader Kenkyuusei

Can someone help me...why the vid and song not synchron after i upgraded my phone? Sorry for bad english

10. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    by upgrading what do you mean? changed to a new phone or os upgrade?
    anyway, have you try turning it off and on again? not joking because when most of the resources in the system is occupied latency can occur, for example when i turn on my phone i have to let it sit for a few minutes before playing because other programs need to load up first.

11. KidLeader

KidLeader Kenkyuusei

Os upgrade....already try to turning it on and off but nothing happen..should i reinstall the app? Or change something in setting?

12. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    if your latency is small and uniform, maybe the note timing fix may work as a make-shift fix
    InkedAビート_2019-01-29-10-37-17_LI.jpg

if the video and audio time length is different, e.g. video runs for 120 seconds and audio runs for 115 seconds, then this fix would not help. i cautiously advice a reinstallation because i don't know if your data would be cleared doing so. if you go with reinstall you should do the data backup first, the bottom right button in the menu.

• Like Like x 2
  13. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I got SSR Saho and SR Satomina. Picked Jonishi Rei for my NMB card. Hopefully competition isn't so bad.

• Like Like x 2
  14. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    pray for each other:worthy:

for the event song i have to reduce note speed to get a better grasp on those swifting notes, lowered the speed to 8 and feel like playing in slow mo:^^;:

15. jamesteo97

jamesteo97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    If you don't mind me asking, what are this clock thingys for? Haven't player any events in awhile so unsure of the new additions

Attached Files:

16. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    in that period of time you gain 100% bonus of base value for both item (takoyaki) and event point, so for example
    for iede you normally get 56 for base and 12 for both s score and combo, so total 80 takoyaki
    now you get 56 + 12 + 12 +56 = 136
    same goes for event point
    of course remember to play in max cost to maximize the profit

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I choose shibuya for this event should be easy, learn my mistake in the NGT one where I finish 110+ choosing Ogiyuka for the NGT event was a mistake for me. So I avoid the TOP 3 NMB member for this event.

18. jamesteo97

jamesteo97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Ahhhhhhh I see, alright thanks man!

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hi, long time not going online.
    I went for Uuka, and much less competition there :lol: Even when I play casually, and been stacking takoyaki to 3000ish, still on top 30 [hehe]

Thx for the suggestion fellow Rin oshi, but Hotei is too difficult for me to get double S :cry: So I just spam Ponytail again between Hard and Extreme. Need to max out to get all those SR cards. Looks like I need to sell some after this. That Satomina card I use to upgrade Aayan card. lost all the pills tho.

Edit:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48beat/status/1090478366229024769?s=19
    Tomorrow more focus cards will be available for diamond dasu.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  20. ReiSeel

ReiSeel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can anybody help me?

In this NMB event, I chose my oshimen as at the beginning of the game, will they give us the SSR of the member we chose as well as at the beginning or not?

What is the sense of choosing oshimen from each group if they do not give us the SSR?