1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    wow interesting system

if we all post the base values we get for songs here after we play them it will be easier to figure out how things are i think. I'll let you know after i get around to playing in a little what i've found

2. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i'm working on it now, seemingly instead of the previous approach which every difficulty of every song has a specific base value, now base values are solely based on the LP cost, so for example, for cost : base value
    7 : 105
    8 : 120
    9 : 136
    10 : 151

correct me if i'm wrong, i've only tried a few songs so far

3. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Jabaja
    easy:
    LP:8 base:120 (tickets 6 (SS)) base/LP: 15
    normal:
    LP:10 base:151 (tickets 8 (SS)) base/LP: 15.1
    hard:
    LP: 12 base:182 (tickets 8 (BS) base/LP: 15.16
    expert:
    LP:15 base:228 (tickets 10 (CS)) base/LP: 15.2

expert mode is actually fairly easy i just stuffed up with the timing a little lol

so from this the base score return rate is fairly similar, not 100% sure on the tickets

4. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    hmm i can almost confirm LP and base value are correlated, and the rates are
    LP = roundup(base/16)

so no more iede hell, just feel free to play any songs, on any difficulties.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    maybe the songs you are good at since scores will effect tickets, not sure if its 100% even across base values for tickets like it is with LP cos i got difference scores for hard and expert mode :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    new observation: base value varies a bit at same LP cost, for example
    at LP 10, there are
    easy oogoe diamond, base return 150
    normal
    jabaja, base return 151
    hard
    yaban na kyuuai, base return 151;
    at LP 11, there are
    normal 47 no suteki na machie, base return 166
    hard
    iiwake maybe, base return 167

keep in mind that upgrade drink still varies with difficulty

and for the tickets
    ticket = roundup(total event point/29)

7. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello. I played the new AKB song for this game (the one with Oguri Yui center) (Normal Mode, A, and Full Excelent) and I got 7 tickets and 198 points.
    Seeing Jabaja's result for normal mode.. why only I have 7 tickets? T_T I think it's the same LP..
    This game is difficult to understand jaja

Btw, someone could tell me some advice to get more points? I have 100 diamonds but I think I can't do nothing... right?

8. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @TiduShoko the new game mechanism are mostly explained in several posts above. in general, how many tickets you get clearing a song is
    ticket = roundup(total event point/29)
    so for example getting 289 event points, you get roundup(285/29) = roundup(9.83) = 10 tickets
    the only thing matter is the (almost) consistent base and LP correlation, which song you clear does not matter.
    so seeing that chikai no ni hanare teru and jabaja both cost 10 LP, it is not surprising that they yeild same points, and thus tickets.

[edit: i suppose you get S combo and D score (new players usually do not have cards powerful enough to buff the score rank), for LP 10, base = 151, then total event point
    = 151 + roundup(151*0.2) [for S combo] + roundup(151*0) [for D score] = 182
    and ticket = roundup(182/29) = roundup(6.28) = 7 ]

essentially, there are no particular songs which has an obvious advantage on the yeild. spend the LP as much as possible, and achieve combo and score rank as best as possible means highest event point and ticket yield.

for the diamonds, hmm... since you're a new player, there should be a whole lot of diamond rewards lying around, and you should be able to get enough of them to reach 200 shortly. if you want to you can do a 10-consecutive dasu on the special card draw, and get 1 or more special attack cards. using those cards boost your event point (and ticket) gain when clearing songs.

p.s. this advertisement senbatsu is hell of a good concept to attract new players... they really should have do more promotion on this campaign, good job aiia:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  9. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Well.. I'm not a new player. jaja I was at level 73 but I didn't have time so I decided not to play. But now I want to support Komiharu so I decided to play during these 11 days ^_^
    I was wondering if the game changed a lot or not jaja
    I'll try to reach 200 but it's difficult jaja I know my tickets will be a waste since there are a lot of pro players but well.. jaja
    thank you so much! :D

10. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Btw i suggest everyone look at the events mission list, you can earn diamonds for playing certain songs, great way to get us playing different ones and no iede on the list yay :1st:

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @TiduShoko do you want to support your oshimen?:twisted::twisted::twisted:

@Sailor Miyawaki a lot of free diamonds, really. aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh should i do one more 200-diamond dasu?!?! i did once for this and got one sr again:fp:

12. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I didn't pull this time cos again none of the prizes i want that are that achieveable especially when we got a lot of people coming in for this event. Also since my dasu luck is so shocking... When are we gonna get achieveable SSRs from events again... sasshi grad maybe

13. IloveNyanNyan

IloveNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

anyone help me please. What is this and how to do it. I don't know many things about this fame T_T

Attached Files:

14. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @IloveNyanNyan pressing the deep greyish rectangle lets you enter the number of tickets you cast for this member.
    no3b ftw!:approve:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  15. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  16. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    blood suckers :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

oh btw... the vote numbers are not revealed in the process, so this whole thing could be, you know...:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah this event seems to be their most successful in getting money spenders thus far, the rankings are crazy, people are going hard:eek:

18. lemonaDays

lemonaDays Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Ah there is something that I want to ask.
    What is this "Sousenkyo" for?

19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I just installed it yesterday, gonna have to grind for the next 2 weeks. I know nothing about the game welp.

“Akbeats event is for all AKB members & the players of the game can request who to be in the advertisements. Ads are to appear on 20 magazines.” ~ May from Miucord

Ads run from April to June.

20. IloveNyanNyan

IloveNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much

No3b FTW!