1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This game is going to be hard to enjoy for free players. Diamonds are hard to earn and when you finally collect enough for one gacha, you have nearly 90% of getting a R.
    Any LINE group for this game?

2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    That's pretty much the same thing as LLSIF and I enjoyed the heck out of that until I got tired, so I don't think it's a problem. I almost never spent money on LLSIF, only collected whatever were the equivalents of diamonds (hearts I think?) by clearing stuff on Hard and doing quests. And in the end… you don't really need the better cards, if all you want to do is tap the screen to AKB songs while you watch actual perf videos. Win-win (no, not Miichan-Moeka).

• Like Like x 1
  3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    This isn't Stage Fighter so you don't need better cards but you'll need them later if there's an event where the points you get from clearing add up. Also you can grind a little bit safer because your HP is higher.

You still have to complete Expert to activate the live. It's the best way to grind (just to unlock songs for now). Even with the default lineup (1 SSR, 4N), it's doable, but it will hit really hard if you bad/miss a note. If you have a SR card or up, it would be great to activate certain boosts/healing during the song by hitting certain notes and or have a nice combo.

4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Oh, I forgot to post the stuff I promised yesterday. Gomen.

BTW, I'm looking right now at the diamond dasu (card draw) text and it does say that you should do it 10 at a time: if you draw 10 you're guaranteed at least one SR or better.

Here it is.

Pink row: 編成 /hensei/: organization | 強化 /kyouka/: enhancement
    Orange row: スキルLvアップ: skill level up | 進化 /shinka/: evolution
    Green row: 売却 /baikyaku/: sale | 交換所 / koukansho/: exchange
    Blue row: 所持カード /shoji kaado/: owned cards

Hensei: this is where you define your teams and formations. There are 7 teams. In the line with the blue pencil you can give each team a name. Tap a place (5 in each team) to swap the card in that position. Long press on a card to see details.

Kyouka: this is where you level up the cards.
    One thing I missed yesterday is the rubies: apart from the cards and charge juice, it also costs a number of rubies to do this.

Skill level up: here you increase the special skills of cards that have those (SR or higher IIRC). The mechanics are basically the same as enhancement, except instead of energy drinks, you use stones. I don't know if you can use cards, if you can, that will be only cards that have skills too. (I don't have any yet other than my oshi so I can't test that.) Each special skill has a color, so the stone color needs to match. Rainbow stones match everything.

Shinka: here you combine cards to make them stronger by one star. I haven't drawn anything other than N yet so I don't know how this works, but in LLSIF you need two copies of the same card, then you get an “idolized” version which is one star stronger (N are 1, idolized N are 2, R are 3, idolized R are 4, and so on). A higher rating means they have higher maximum level, so after maxing the level you could idolize the card and max it again. Someone who played the Nogi game or who already got cards to do this could clarify if it's similar and what are the exact differences. I think the terminology in this one uses the +, so the oshi card you get in the beginning is SSR+ which means it's already evolved, then evolving an R would result in an R+ and so on.

Baikyaku: get rid of cards you don't need for rubies. In most games of this type I played, this is something you very rarely want to do; it's easy enough to get all the rubies you need by playing lives. But the option is here.

Koukansho: no idea what this one is for, it has to do with power-up items. You need “exchange points” to use it and I don't know how you'd get those.

Owned cards: just a straight up list of the cards you own for your ogling pleasure.

Edit: just realized — in case anyone never played one of these games before… N, R, SR, SSR refer to the rarity of each card. Normal, Rare, Super Rare, Super Super Rare.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Other versions of the press conference.

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. SweetMouth48

SweetMouth48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'm having so much fun with the game >.<

BTW, while i'm playing, the video of the live performance is lagging/isn't in sync with the song, does anyone know how to fix this or is having the same issue?

7. qpet

qpet Future Girls

^I don't have any lag, I just suck at rhythm games:cry2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Thanks for the explanation :approve:
    I have 2 exact same cards, but it seems I still cannot combine it tho. That spare card can be used for exchange it to rubies.

Also I haven't use any drinks or pills, what are they used for.

Btw, what is the function of following other player? anyone care to share your ID? Mine is the same with S48 ID :D

Me too, beside Hebirote I am yet to achieive C rank score :^^;:

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    When you get to the screen of picking a support, you get a choice between X players you follow, and Y players you don't follow. So, having more follows means you have more options.

There may be another benefit, I don't know. But having more options is reason enough for me.

Oh, and my id is lalo.

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, being more familiar with the game now. And have maxed out the level of my first formation cards excluding the center.

Oh and if you want to look for other player's id, you need the number, not the username. Mine is 345172521 :)

I bet some people already paid for the diamonds[hehe] still 800 more to draw 10 in 1 go.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    My ID is 237407255. Yeah, it's easy for people to grind with diamonds.

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    You use drinks to level up cards. You use the pills to evolve cards. Only SR + SSR can be evolved. You don't need two cards to evolve.

Whem you go to the evolution tab, it will show you the cards available to evolve. (Mine are darkened because I don't have the right resources)
    (Mod edit: removed oversized photo)

Selecting them will let you know what you are missing; it's expensive! 30000 rubies for an SSR. I don't have any of the big pills required, maybe they only drop from expert.
    (Mod edit: removed oversized photos)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^
    I see, btw your photos are removed.
    Except my Oshimen card I only have 1 R card and the rest are N cards. So maybe that's why I haven't seen any usage of the supplements yet.
    For the drinks I already upgrade all 3 formations of sun moon and star to the max (lvl 20 (N) or 40(R)).

For followers, the oshimen card of that player will be in your formation, alongside it's benefit. So having the right one may help you in higher difficulty. Btw, is there no way to unfollow? :fear: some of them seems like not really active.

Enjoying it so far, and the sun songs I think are relatively easier than the rest :^^;:

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Happen to me with my tab but working well with my new device. Its seems our device "not good" enough..

I always get bad and miss the combo, then realize can set the speed. I use 7.0 and and then can get full combo. Actually i feel enjoy with 8.0 but its still hard while play in higher than normal mode.

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    My ID is 218534032

My device isn't good enough for the game either it seems. I can play perfectly, and everything goes smoothly ... except for the out of sync video. But it doesn't bother me (yet). Can't concentrate on a bg video anyway haha

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, you can turn off the background video after all. It said it will be replaced by still photos. You can do it by pressing the green button with recycle mark at the song selection screen. I haven't do it since I enjoy seeing less exposed members sometimes appearing in the video. So tell me how it work.

17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    My code is 296823999. Yoroshikune!

Here's my new useful discovery for today. In the live selection screen, there are 3 buttons on the top right, “1倍”, a green rotating/recycle thing, and a gear (settings). @SunnyHighland just mentioned above the green one is to disable the video, and others talked about settings before. But the orange one is pretty useful if you're short on time! You can double or triple the play worth — so each play will spend double or triple the LP, but then give double or triple the XP, medals, items, etc. Neat.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  18. Paulus Sunjoto

Paulus Sunjoto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    When the first event will start ? still struggle with expert full combo still search timing note and speed for comfortable fullcombo....

19. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

How are you guys downloading the event? Japanese App Store?

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Can someone tell me how big is the files before I put leg into this new black hole?