1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Did you mean the game itself? I used APK to download it (for outside Japan), the event will be downloaded automatically into the game when it started.
    Can't remember how big the file is when I installed it, but the current size for me is 390MB (I still haven't unlocked all songs). It will eventually go up (I unlocked all the songs in Nogifes and it currently took up 2.6 GB of my storage).

But the installation files itself shouldn't be more than 50MB though (CMIIW).

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

2. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Love gems aren't as hard to get for free as these diamonds, so not exactly the same lol

3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Right now I'm at level 25 and I went from dying in Heavy Rotation Easy Mode to doing Full Excellent in Normal Mode! Hard mode is difficult for me right now...

I have a question. There's some way to increase the experience with the same HP? I mean, with 12 HP I win 28 experience, 11 HP 26 experience, 14 HP 33 experience and 15 HP 35 experience.

I want to reach Level 30 as soon as possible but with this low experience and without paying is difficult jaja Maybe there's a way I don't know.

4. qpet

qpet Future Girls

the game is about 130MB
    I'm now at 419MB total, with 6 songs 1 clip each downloaded. so about 48MB/song or clip
    -----

If anyone wants to add me, my code is: 857854448
    my card is a star type SSR+ Yokochan

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I don't think so, the fastest way might be doing normal or hard as many as possible. And use your diamonds to recharge.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't think there are any experience boosts that are in the game yet. HP doesn't matter as long as you can survive the song but if you have good cards, you can reduce the effect of damage or even heal during the song. Still, doing songs on hard/expert will net you more experience points than easy/normal to level up faster.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. kuro_808

kuro_808 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Kurosawa87
    I saw there is a multiplier by the diamonds. Although it does take time to grind up by blowing it all at once. Other than that the best way is to get some diamonds, which at normal works with the multiplier well

8. Hayato

Hayato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Do any of the SSRs have scoring skills?

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think some of them have it. Rarely found it though. Once you found it just follow that person. Now I always left 2 spot vacant on my follow list for something like that. :^^;:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    beatcarnivallive.jpg
    AKBeat's Special live at AiiA 2.5 Theatre Tokyo, 10/31

Okada Nana, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kubo Satone, Kuranoo Narumi, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Sasaki Yukari, Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu & Yokoyama Yui

• Like Like x 1
  11. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is there any feature in the game which transfers game files to another device?

12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

@mittens_220 yes there is. It's also one of the monthly missions to prepare for the transfer. which is to register with an email and pw. It is the second pink button in the menu. The registration will be on a website. (well it doesn't transfer the game files, but I thought you meant transfer your account)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Downloaded it like a week ago. It was easy to understand because i played nogifest for a little time. Now rank 26, and was starting to get a bit boring.

Yesterday i gather 20 diamons for my second dasu and got Nakano Ikumi SSR:^^;:

14. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Welp first saw it today, sinc eit's only akb i'm using yamabe ayu, hope they sometime add the other teams but so far not half bad tho the video clips seems a bit low quality. Might just be me since i have played these games since love live came out.
    If any wanna add me:
    Card is yamabe ayu

15. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Do you have step by step instructions? I'm going in a loop of registering, getting email sent to me, scanning QR code and registering again. Where do I set password?

16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

@mittens_220 register from your phone, you shouldn't get a QR

17. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks, I registered already

18. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Can someone please tell me what this says?
    IMG_2254.PNG

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    To win that you need to register an account. Which has been discussed just before your post ;)

btw, on lv 31 but still on normal mode...the hard mode is too difficult for me currently.
    And thanks to the game I recognize some of the back row members and some funny things. Like how good Kitazawa Saki is, and how Zukki need more vocal training :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    is there anything we can do to max leveled N card?