1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I remember seeing you, actually. I recognized your name from Twitter and you used a Komiharu SEC card.

On the lookout now for you, lion. Do you use a Seine SEC?

Also the ranking in the top 10 is pretty wild currently, RinRin fell all the way from 6 down to 10, hopefully she can at least stay there.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Btw. exactly how does it work with the cards where their special attack period expired? They will just decrease in attack strength?

Personally I never tried sniping members, except for trying to play more the next ~30 min if I encounter a member to perhaps get them again. Do you have some system to overview when they will play or just keep track of all the 755 posts?

I checked now and on average I need to play 148 games to meet one member. So probably sniping increases the likelihood some. I guess the fact that many others are also trying to snipe means that there is not a bigger difference than not sniping, since you are competing against all the other snipers.

3. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yes, their % value gets reduced, although they're still somewhat viable if leveled enough. But especially the SEC cards are getting much weaker.

Some members wrote down the top 100 of their ranking and shared them on Twitter. Mahopyon noticed me! :cute:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/akb48_maho/status/1311590687888998402

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello! I saw a new event which is called HIGH & LOW but I don't understand how it works.

We need to bet? or the reward is for the points you get when you play? I hope someone can explain it to me :)

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    after completing a hand there is a chance to get chips. you can use chips on the hi and low mini game. choose your bet (1, 10, 100) and pick high or low. 8 and up is high and you double your chips. let it roll for up to 10 times to keep doubling your bet. if you choose wrong you lose your initial bet and all gained chips. you can stop while you are ahead by using the cash out button. more chips you win during the until the event end you get bigger prizes (hearts and coins). Jinbo Hai and Row.

Adding: there are 2 dobbon strats that bother me. Holding 8 for the last card agari. This is a Legit strat that is countered by holding paired 4s or combo totaling 8 for a dobbon. But it feels cheap. Grow a pair and play for dobbon.

After getting hit with multiple draw 3s keep passing until busted. No winner. This is really toxic and I've seen it a few times. Holding 9+ cards is actually an opportunity to control the game because you can hold the most of 1 suit. Play it out!

YUKO dealer.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. thanruadatviet

thanruadatviet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Our club, The Nash+, is recuiting now. All of us are trying to get high rank for club weekly ranking. If you are interested, feel free to search and apply

[​IMG]

7. Bonta16

Bonta16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I also am curious, what the clubs for?

8. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    akihabara street cred with your local bosozuku. more/less Seriously you get to group with members with a similar oshimen and there are rankings for clubs with (somewhat) unique icon and psyllum stamps. Maybe even recognition from the pushed member if your club is ranked? presumable there will be more awards and events geared towards clubs in the future.

bosozuku.jpg

9. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    If they use autoplay the AI will just feed into the +2/+3 as it doesn't care about busting. But often times even real players will bust you and get fewer points instead of drawing the cards themselves. But maybe they're just inexperienced and don't know how scoring works.

Just some extra competition and to play with people you might know. if you're in a club, after each match you will get club points. There are three different types of points, club exp which will level up your club. C-Miles which is a currency to buy club logos and club event points which count for the weekly club rankings. All members of a club add their individual points to the club total.

Also if anyone is interested, an update to my "hitlist":

24.08. Harupyon (luck)
    29.08. Harupyon(2) (luck)
    04.09. Akarin (sniped)
    09.09. Miyuko (sniped)
    13.09. Harupyon(3) (sniped)
    14.09. Akarin(2) (sniped)
    15.09. Manami (luck)
    16.09. Macharin (sniped)
    20.09. Omizuki (sniped)
    21.09. Macharin(2) (sniped)
    21.09. Omizuki(2) (sniped)
    28.09. Reichan (sniped)
    29.09. Mion (luck)
    01.10. Hitomi (luck)
    14.10. TenTen (sniped)
    15.10. Hitomi(2) (luck)
    16.10. Serika (luck)

Had a super long 13 days drought where I couldn't meet a member even if my life depended on it. But then I got hits three days in a row and surprisingly two of them without sniping.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  10. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Impressive. I played close to 1400 hands and 3000 hearts and only encountered 7 members in that time. I think it's timing. I play mostly during bonus time 1200 to 1400 jt and 2200 to 0000 jt. And never encountered a members during those hours. I did happen to play a hand against the elusive yamada kyouka. Harumoto Yuki was the only member I successfully sniped.

Regarding self busting I'm talking about when the human player has playable suits but still keeps drawing cards in order to bust the game.

11. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

You can also earn a bit of coin since club members can send coins to each other (by watching CMs). I think the cap is that you can receive 50 coins per day (5 coins X 10 times).

And now I see they started club auctions where the club leader or sub-leader(s) can bid on cards using the C-miles. I realized now that you can have infinite sub-leaders, in some clubs all other members are sub-leaders.

Yeah, I had 15 days where I met 0 members. Then during the recent days I got Oya Shizuka and then Sasaki Yukari (for the sixth time). For Yukari it was around 03.30 AM JST.

12. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    There are a couple of members who are (in)famous for playing super late in the night.
    Yukari, Shiichan, Yukirin, Yuihan, and Hitomi from the top of my head.

13. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

Just curious but is anyone in a club with coin to likely take part in subsequent auction? With the current one sitting at 102k it seems impossible to bid.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

14. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Our club has 150k c miles to spare, but we will wait for a less popular member to bid on

15. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding something? When I check the auction page I see "クラブ所持Cマイル: X" but then under the club page I see "Cマイル: Y", where X & Y have a big difference. Shouldn't these be the same value?

As for the card, we're not going for the Nana card either but waiting for later ones. I see the price jumped up a lot now to 224400. So it may be about saving up as many C-miles as possible and then deciding to go for a specific card to spend them all on.

16. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    It's the same for us, although the amount we already bid is temporarily deducted from both.

17. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

New auction up now, Yamauchi Mizuki, let's see how it goes. I guess the risk is the top 10-15 clubs are going to have so many C-miles to be able to get most cards. Also, now they are running the ichi oshi card gacha again.

It seems if your club has not put in a bid, the value on the auction screen "クラブ所持Cマイル" will be "Actual C-Miles" - (Top Bid + 100). The amount of C-Miles you would have if you put in a leading bid.

18. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

I tried out sniping members the last few days and finally succeed with Nagatomo Ayami. But yeah, it's not easy even if they post the exact second they'll start the game.

19. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

Currently using "ekop", I'm rank 65 and I'm number 120 from Okada Nana oshi ranking (quite high for famous member)
    Anyone need me in their club?
    Have no idea of which club to join

20. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Perhaps you can check the list of top 100 clubs for ones that have Okada Nana as oshi and are not yet at 20/20 members? It may also be fine if they are full but close to growing like being at 19/19. I don't recall exactly now (I did it the first day of clubs) but I think I just found a highly ranked club with same oshi as me and applied to join. I didn't know anyone in the club.