[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    The gacha is already live. i did it twice and got no 5* card. only a few 4*
    Is it even worth it upgrading 1 , 2 or 3 * cards? or do you just use them to level up other cards?

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's worth leveling to get the stories. You should focus on getting your faves as leaves and xp bottles will deplete quickly from the amount of upgrades

3. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

3 Star might be used after their skill, but basically for reading the story.

Giving some tips for leveling up.
    three 2* bottle give exp = one 3* bottle
    two 3* bottle give exp = one 4* bottle
    To save as much 4* and leaf as possible, it suggest to level up card from level 1 to it's normal max. This is number of bottle I usually give to 4 star and 5 star card.
    For 4 Star (to lvl 35) : 1x4*, 3×3*, 6×2*
    For 5 Star (to lvl 40) : 3x4*, 3x3*, 3x2*

4. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm putting in in the first page.

For information, this time the event is more rewarding for player who don't invest as much time as top player. Probably Event limited Risa is too difficult to reach (6.5 million is a lot)

5. ntonand

ntonand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    is there a trick to get a more point?

6. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

Are they reworking point system? I got more point in encore than normal stage, and normal stage only gives like 2-3k points. And now its rare for golden box to be found on encore.

7. ntonand

ntonand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    same with me, i only get 2k-3k point from million score

Attached Files:

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    There has been some active change on this new event.

- First, the amount of points in all stage is the same, if you want to farm event points you might as well play the first stages, as they are easy and fast to complete.
    - Since you only get 2000-3000 points max per game compared to 15 000 last time, player's score is drastically lower. But that also explain why they are more generous in the milestone ranking.
    - There's also rework in bonus stage. Last event, there wasn't as much advantage to spend 1 AP to play bonus as you get much less than some normal stage. This time, you get 8000-9000 each bonus stage, up to 300% increase with handkerchief. Actually they considerably raise the value of handkerchief by making the bonus increase appealing (and then selling the gem packaging with handkerchief). Also bonus stage are much more balanced than last time, because you were too often blocked because there were too many giftbox. I feel it's give good players more edge to capitalize on those bonus.
    - I don't know if you noticed, but the harder the stage, the higher probability you get rare item for leveling. Since all stage have same event point value, it's more interesting to target hard level to increase your inventory. Skill once again is rewarded. But it's tiring.
    - I haven't really understood the story, te wo tsunaide wo kaeru ka? Isn't my favorite so i'm saving up my gems for a techi gacha.

Overall great reaction from game developper, very generous and being concerned by balancing the game. Still hoping for a different event though, otherwise it will be repetitive.

9. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Adding something
    - I feel like if I could get all box in encore, there is a high chance to have another one (maximum is three). Or it just my luck, cant tell about this.
    - There is limited score 2775 for 45sec and 3075 for 60sec no matter how high score you get. Just focus to bring down the gift box.
    - There is not only 45sec ver, but also has 60sec Encore with bigger screen and more gift box (also very rare to play). All gift box combine worth about 6000+ points. So save some handkerchief for it.
    Edit: just found another 60sec set up that provide a gift worth 8000+ points.

About the new 5* bottle, it worth exp = 2x4* and 1x3* or just equal to 5x3*

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  10. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    A bit disappointed by my result, but still it's good enough [​IMG]

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 4 через Tapatalk

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Honestly though... how did you guys managed to get million points :D

12. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I was happy with my almost 400k points :^^;:

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I got all of 79k points :(

14. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
  15. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Pretty satisfied with getting the last batch of gems at 1.5 millions. Got 1200 diamonds for next event.

Chapter 12 has been unlocked, and there's also a "waiting your oshimen" campaign. The more you wait for her, the more items you get. I've never figured out if waiting extra hours increase your droprate of rare item? I noticed that you can choose ( 1-2-4-8-12) but item only shorten for 3-6 hours, so you can't complete those directly.

Limited musician berika has a group event that is unlockable with keys

16. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    [​IMG]
    how do I trigger the combo 50 guys? the gem at H2 and C9 will stop the combo (A -> I: left -> right, 1->10: top -> bottom)

17. demasta

demasta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    match the purple jewels in the second column and the green jewels on the middle column between the green and purple jewels, then just match 3 green jewels on the first column at the top

18. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    yes thank you. I match from the bottom purple, no wonder the combo breaks

19. reia

reia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Can someone help me clear S2 in chapter 5? :(

20. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    anyone can explain what is the use of the lock on the member's card? and how long does the silver emblem last once bought? not sure if i read it right but 30 days? can it be bought again?