1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    did you try clearing the cache? or maybe reinstall the game

2. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Turns out i had to re install to solve the problem

3. Kennytouma

Kennytouma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Is there anyone experiencing a problem in redownloding files (techi screen) since my download is so super slow, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't solve the problem though, pls help....

4. Shisou

Shisou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Haven't really encountered that problem and I guess the only thing I could suggest is to try using a different internet connection or maybe it's an issue with space?

Hmm, interesting so that's how a member's birthday event work, free 4* and gacha featuring their cards. Guess I gotta save up some diamonds to roll on Aoi's birthday. Hopefully I won't get any 5* dupes and get the other cards.

SekaiAi
    Tokugi
    Otoshin
    Omotenashi-kai
    Yume no daibutai
    Santa 2017
    Winter
    Valentine 2018
    Omoide Episode
    Hinamatsuri 2018

Not sure if the gacha would feature event cards like the Pajama or Maid ones but I've already gotten those so no problem.

Edit: Ahhh, and another gacha is released, with Aoi featured in it, debating if I should roll now or on her birthday. I can't remember which Naako cards were featured on her birthday, so not sure what to expect for Aoi's.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  5. Sofie~

Sofie~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ozekirika
    Has anyone here experienced this?

Techi is not saying "Live lesson start" or anything that members say after a live show. But she says stuff when I connect gems and when she does her skill.

Idk what happened but I just oshihen'd then she just stopped saying those.

How to get it back? ;^;

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

MeiMei and Takamoto

3 mil download !!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    you can get event cards from birthday gacha :)
    best if you wait for her birthday gacha, i think you can pretty much get all of her cards available so far from there

that is odd(and a bit funny [hehe])
    i wonder which Hirate card are you using as your center?

8. Sofie~

Sofie~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ozekirika
    Tried all of them as center.

She still says nothing at the beginning and end.

;∆;

Attached Files:

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    did you try reinstalling the game?(backup your account first) ~i know it's repetitive but this usually solves things :^^;:
    but actually it's good timing to do so too since there's a new version update coming after the maintenance is finished in a couple of hours (8 AM JST)

10. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    So they add VR feature after long maintenance :cute:

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Katoshi and Miipan

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    fukyouwaon gacha is out! if you are lucky you can get rare/very limited...(only 46 cards for each member!) which will have the member's signature, better be quick if you want to get them it's running out fast lol

thankfully, i will be waiting for my favourite members in the next upcoming set.. pon though :wall:

13. Naru-chan

Naru-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    How the birthday gacha works? You pull and get only cards of that certain girl? I'm also guessing that you'll get plenty of 3-star cards as well. XD As I read this post the other day I decided to stock up gems for Habu's birthday in July. ^^ I have some time, so I hope I can get most of her cards. I'm missing so much... ;__; Meanwhile, I'm trying to get the nurse one, but 1,5 million (or so) points... That's crazy... ^^" I'm only around 450k or so now. Well, I hope I can do it, I have more time for gaming in the weekend. :D

14. Achording

Achording Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    岩田陽菜 (Iwata Hina)
    I'm so ready for Kage chan birthday, I've saved up nearly 1000 diamonds

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mao and Kumi

16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yes pretty much, you will get other cards too for sure but the odds % of you getting the birthday girl is higher

a million points is not that crazy if you have time or have high point bonus:D, just aim for "fever time" (every day at 8am, 12/12:30pm, 10pm JST) where you will get a guaranteed "ENCORE" to rack up the points~ don't take me word for word though since i am a bit of a crazy person lol :p
    but you should really go for the nurse Habu card though if you have the time since it's guaranteed compared to gacha where you rely on luck

17. Shisou

Shisou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Ah, my game is bugged, can't seem to view/draw for Fukyouwaon gacha, tried to batch dl but it says download failed on the last 1700~ which I'm guessing is Fukyouwaon. Hmm, no Aoi yet though so not really on a hurry to repair.

Speaking of Aoi, drew 10x (2000 diamonds) on bday gacha, and got 4* Xmas, 2nd coupling, 5* Tokugi, Sakura and the rest are dupes.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  18. Naru-chan

Naru-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Oh, thank you, I actually never knew fever time had an actual meaning or benefit. x'D I feel I still don't know much of the game, because I can only read basic Japanese. ^^" For example: We have those member titles we can change whenever we want. I speak of those ones that you can collect with achieving certain things. I have a Habu one set, but simply because I liked the meaning. Do these help you somehow during the game?

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Fever time is the key if you want to get many points:D
    For member titles, the only ones so far that will help you in the game are the ones you get from ranking in an event, and the title you get from how high you rank in your oshi ranking leaderboard..
    the rest of the titles are just trophies..but also archieving a certain number of total trophies is required for you to level up your oshi

20. Zuuumin

Zuuumin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    In the W-Keyakizaka gacha can you get imaizumi or can you only get it through the event?