[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Melodisan

Melodisan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    thanks

2. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Guys please help, How do i complete these?

upload_2018-11-30_10-2-12.png [​IMG]

3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    add a comment on your profile page

4. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Oh thank you. finally i found this one.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  5. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    What is the function item ruby for?
    How do i use it?

6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    you can use them to acquire member cards. 4s card cost 500 rubies while 5s cost 1500 rubies. it could be useful if you're having a hard time trying to get your oshi in gacha

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Adding onto what @suzuki0009 said, now that they've added more cards to the pool of cards you can buy with rubies (Otoshin, Ame no Hi, Ohanami, Yukata and Fukyouwaon/BokuTeru on top of SaiMajo, Sekai/Hiragana Keyaki, Saison/DareTobe, Winter date and Talent and then a few sets for Gana as well, which I can't be asked to list out lol) it gives you more freedom to choose what cards you want and buy with rubies.

Saving up for Akanen's Otona wa Shinjite Kurenai card, one of the better premium gacha area breaks plus, it's Akanen, so why not? LOL

They've also added Winter Date and Saison/DareTobe to the frag shop as well, but I'd rather use frags on premium tickets lol

8. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i got some of my naako 5s cards via rubies. just waiting for Kaze ni Fukaretemo cards to be added in rubies exchange

i forgot about the card exchange menu, sometimes 4-5s cards are can be acquired using kiseki fragments unlike in shop (5s card = 7500 frags)

9. polpoy2007

polpoy2007 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    The recent update make me headache

10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    how come? glad that the devs move the card library in the home screen for easy access.

11. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    In jobs, sometimes you meet requirement "甘い告白". Which cards i need to use for this? I cant find this word in any tabs/pages.

--

I dont really understand the new update too.

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    in jobs member selection screen there's a card sort/filter button at the lower right. click it then go to 衣装 tab (3rd tab) then select that specific card based on the costume ex. レースン, サイマショ

tbh jobs that requires a specific costume have slight chance of 大成功 unless you have the complete set of a certain costume

13. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I'm aware About the 3rd tab you mention above. Im just cant find the same word like description above.
    I think if i dont have any card fit thats description, the option wont appear.

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does anyone else play on PC? Because I'm having this problem with the new Special Lesson feature where its freezing at certain parts of the tutorial and it will just stay frozen no matter how many times I restart the game

15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104

how many stars is that job? i usually choose auto select if it's a below 3 star job

16. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah I'm getting that too

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @hajimetal Ah a friend on the Keyakise Discord told me its a problem with starting the special lessons late. So we can't use accounts for the next few days. Too bad I can't get Kataru nara Mirai wo (replay event #1) Akanen on my PC account since its the account I have the majority of Nen cards on :(. Same friend told me that the replay event should last at most a week. fudge that'll only give me 3 days on PC to farm for Nen.... ah I have my phone acc tho lol

18. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Mostly i meet on ruby as a rare prize. stars not related here. I've found it on 1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars & so on.
    When i use auto (susume?), mostly the rare chance is very small.

---

How the reward of this special lesson work?
    What is the use of member pair card we got? I follow the initial guide where we hold press the member card & click again the green button. Somehow i don't see any benefit doing it.

19. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    okay. revival event is done already?

about the sp lessons, i think after you clicked that green button, the card you entered in slots will be added available in your library (you can also train it).

20. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka

Just now I try to enter Revival game, but I cant do anything about it. 1st screen have 2 gray section & after click the bottom button, it just move to a new window with another 2 grey sections. Any idea about it?
    --
    Oh i dont check my library after push the green button.
    Just after i push, 1 slot become unavailable. I think its need 20 diamond to open it again.