1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    is the transfer code usable on the same device? bcoz what i'm actually doing is, i had to reset my phone, so after resetting i installed the app back and when i entered the code it says the transfer failed or something like that

2. Ozeki

Ozeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Yeah you can use it on the same device.

You are sure you typed it correctly? Wrong code? I can’t think of anything else - it should work :confused:

3. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Ikr, i mailed keyakise but their reply is kinda long so I'm trying to comprehend what they're saying. Thankfully though, i had backup data so.somehow i manage to log in with my account. Thanks anyway:)

4. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    After checking some early page, i learn that this game can be played in PC using yahoo jp games. And the data can be transferred/linked & played in both platform. But only the diamond is separate.

If i get the diamonds in PC, is it accumulate in android?
    ex: I got 500 diamonds in android & 0 diamond in PC. then after i play at PC, i get 50 diamond. Is in android my diamond become 550 pcs? Or they got separate qty ?

The others item (jewelry/skill book/mic/sport drink) is share equally between both platform?

And i read about changing oshimen? How can i do this?

5. Melodisan

Melodisan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    [oversized image deleted by mod]

help me, please, i don't understand

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2018
  6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
  7. Melodisan

Melodisan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    thanks

8. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Guys please help, How do i complete these?

upload_2018-11-30_10-2-12.png [​IMG]

9. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    add a comment on your profile page

10. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Oh thank you. finally i found this one.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  11. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    What is the function item ruby for?
    How do i use it?

12. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    you can use them to acquire member cards. 4s card cost 500 rubies while 5s cost 1500 rubies. it could be useful if you're having a hard time trying to get your oshi in gacha

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Furukawa_Akane

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Adding onto what @suzuki0009 said, now that they've added more cards to the pool of cards you can buy with rubies (Otoshin, Ame no Hi, Ohanami, Yukata and Fukyouwaon/BokuTeru on top of SaiMajo, Sekai/Hiragana Keyaki, Saison/DareTobe, Winter date and Talent and then a few sets for Gana as well, which I can't be asked to list out lol) it gives you more freedom to choose what cards you want and buy with rubies.

Saving up for Akanen's Otona wa Shinjite Kurenai card, one of the better premium gacha area breaks plus, it's Akanen, so why not? LOL

They've also added Winter Date and Saison/DareTobe to the frag shop as well, but I'd rather use frags on premium tickets lol

14. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i got some of my naako 5s cards via rubies. just waiting for Kaze ni Fukaretemo cards to be added in rubies exchange

i forgot about the card exchange menu, sometimes 4-5s cards are can be acquired using kiseki fragments unlike in shop (5s card = 7500 frags)

15. polpoy2007

polpoy2007 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    The recent update make me headache

16. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    how come? glad that the devs move the card library in the home screen for easy access.

17. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    In jobs, sometimes you meet requirement "甘い告白". Which cards i need to use for this? I cant find this word in any tabs/pages.

--

I dont really understand the new update too.

18. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    in jobs member selection screen there's a card sort/filter button at the lower right. click it then go to 衣装 tab (3rd tab) then select that specific card based on the costume ex. レースン, サイマショ

tbh jobs that requires a specific costume have slight chance of 大成功 unless you have the complete set of a certain costume

19. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I'm aware About the 3rd tab you mention above. Im just cant find the same word like description above.
    I think if i dont have any card fit thats description, the option wont appear.

20. Furukawa_Akane

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Does anyone else play on PC? Because I'm having this problem with the new Special Lesson feature where its freezing at certain parts of the tutorial and it will just stay frozen no matter how many times I restart the game