1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

how many stars is that job? i usually choose auto select if it's a below 3 star job

2. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah I'm getting that too

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    @hajimetal Ah a friend on the Keyakise Discord told me its a problem with starting the special lessons late. So we can't use accounts for the next few days. Too bad I can't get Kataru nara Mirai wo (replay event #1) Akanen on my PC account since its the account I have the majority of Nen cards on :(. Same friend told me that the replay event should last at most a week. fudge that'll only give me 3 days on PC to farm for Nen.... ah I have my phone acc tho lol

4. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Mostly i meet on ruby as a rare prize. stars not related here. I've found it on 1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars & so on.
    When i use auto (susume?), mostly the rare chance is very small.

---

How the reward of this special lesson work?
    What is the use of member pair card we got? I follow the initial guide where we hold press the member card & click again the green button. Somehow i don't see any benefit doing it.

5. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    okay. revival event is done already?

about the sp lessons, i think after you clicked that green button, the card you entered in slots will be added available in your library (you can also train it).

6. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka

Just now I try to enter Revival game, but I cant do anything about it. 1st screen have 2 gray section & after click the bottom button, it just move to a new window with another 2 grey sections. Any idea about it?
    --
    Oh i dont check my library after push the green button.
    Just after i push, 1 slot become unavailable. I think its need 20 diamond to open it again.

7. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    but i managed to keep these cards. my slots are full right now. i'll keep trying to figure out how it works
    20181213_132850.jpg

edit: i spent 20 gems to free a slot. i kept grinding for 5s pair card until got one then add it in free slot. then pushed that green button again. i checked my card training menu and that 5s pair card is saved.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
  8. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Now i think i understand how it works.
    Wow you got 5* card. never get it so far. Too bad i exchange 2 slots for 3* & 4* card already.
    You can play revival game? I cant play it. all section are in grey.
    Please help me if you can.

9. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i played it earlier. so when it was available, the 2 revive event are playable until 10 times. no point ranking, just grind for revive gasha tickets and member cards.

after i reopened the game, i can't play that revival event again

10. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Oh i see. maybe i miss the limited time to play this event.
    I try around 11:30 JST & cant play. maybe only 1 or 2 hour (start 09:00 JST) this event can be played. Sad, that time is around my work hour.

11. Ozeki

Ozeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I have experienced some glitches doing Revival; sudden error, freezing. But it should be up and okay now? On phone anyways.

12. Furukawa_Akane

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    @Ozeki It should be fine now. I rolled 12 tickets only got 2 5*s and 2 4*s (one of which was the 4* I wanted uwu)

Got her <3

Thankfully I'm able to play the revival events on PC even with the special lesson problems I've had

13. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yes, last night i try again & i can play revival event.
    This event really help me since i just start play this game around 5 months ago.

anyway, how can i use the ticket i get from accumulate point in this revival event? I thought this ticket is gacha ticket. but when i visit gacha section, i have not found the additional gacha like lawson.

14. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    there's a button at the bottom right of the revival event screen. it will redirect you to revival ticket gacha

• Like Like x 1
  15. Furukawa_Akane

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    There's also a button on the top right of the normal gacha menu

• Like Like x 1
  16. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

What are the gold crown items that one needs (along with hearts) to unlock more stories, movies, etc. (progress the relationship) When I click on the gold crown symbol, it brings me to a list of member names and I can see various other symbols (such as a heart, a purple circle, hourglass) with either 1,2, or 3 stars beside them and can see which ones are unlocked. But what do I need to do to unlock the rest? Thanks for any help.

17. Furukawa_Akane

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    @upsidown Those are achievements you get for members for example: achievements for stories, card collection, photo collection ect

18. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

What exactly is the hourglass one, I haven't unlocked any of those.

19. Furukawa_Akane

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Uh meeting your oshi. In the main menu, it should be the hourglass and it would give you hourly times (1,2,4,8 and 12 hours)

20. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Do you guys have trouble when downloading at start screen?
    Sometimes i get stuck at 60% (3/5). After waiting quite long, an error dialog box appear.
    Also this morning after finish downloading at start screen, another download is needed. the download always stuck in 75% (3/4). sucks.