1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

top-right = visit the shop (click option, then click the most left top)
    bottom-middle = play daily lesson (at least once)

2. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Thanks!

Additional questions, either for you or anyone else who can answer:
    is there a reason not to feed the 2nd 5* berika I got through the event story to the first one, or should I do it immediately?
    The OP got updated with info about what most of the items do, but I haven't seen an explanation for what the tart/cupcake/mont blanc things do. Anyone know?

3. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    https://imgur.com/q0DVhcj
    can anybody help me on how to pass the 12 something challenge (beside the breaking the gems challenge).

Attached Files:

4. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

that one isn't for combos, you just need to have an original chain that's 12 gems long. If you're having difficulty, try to bring along members that change gems to a certain color; otherwise, just avoid breaking gems of a certain color until you can get a bunch grouped up. Because you have to break the yellow/red gems anyway, try to find a friend/partner that has a change to red/yellow gems skill and pop it when it becomes available, then use it to get the chain you need.

5. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    ah i understand know , Thanks for the info

6. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

hmm.. i dont really understand what you mean, but you'll get more than 1 berika 5*, you can upgrade it until +4 (i think the timing doesn't matter)
    the montblanc thingy is for the "encore" after certain autumn stage (green flashing), u can use the item to boost point in encore/bonus stage.. it's pretty hard tho (so use it wisely), you may need vertical explosive skill to harvest gift box

7. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I meant that I completed chapter 2 and have 2 copies of the berika 5*, I was wondering if there might be some reason to not want to just fuse them together immediately.

8. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

oh.. i think there's no need to keep the same card, just fuse it to get +4 (i think +4 is max, tried with habu cant get past +4)
    then if u get another same card, eventho ur main card already +4, better sell it for fragment

9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'm getting nonstop 1002 error codes now, I basically can't do anything. Anyone know how to fix that?
    Or maybe the game itself is just dying since it's going slow

10. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

I think there's an announcement on that error, i have limited japanese reading skills so i cant say for sure if they just find the bug or already in progress on fixing it.

11. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    official twitter account said that they know about this error and will try to solve the problem

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Top-Right one, you go to Menu and click on Shop (メニュー、ーー> ショップ). You don't need to buy anything. Just open the page once and you're done.

Mid-Bottom one, you need to be Level Up until certain point (I forgot what Level) where you can access the Daily Lesson part (日替わりレッスン). If you click the Keyaki-Shield, under the Main Story button (top-most) you'll find two other buttons. It's the right one. There are different Lessons accesable for each day of a week. You just need to complete any lesson there once to clear the mission.

EDIT :
    Just to mention that I agree about the BGM used is not boring at all. Very lively tune, and since the game requires a lot of interaction, it makes it better.

13. engshing

engshing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    any idea what is the purpose of the book training card? it does not add any experience and has 3 star rarity

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    As per info from a certain site, the skill book is used to Level-Up the Skill level of your card. However I think whether you're success to level it up or not is RNG.
    The only certain way to level up a card Skill level is to fuse it with a same card

15. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

i started out with a horrible pack no 5 stars maybe 1 or 2 4 stars, should i reroll?

the only sad thing about rerolling for me would be the yui birthday card i have which would be gone :(

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    from my POV, you should reroll until you get 4-5* of different color. You get 2 10+1 gatcha pull, it's feasable with 5% droprate

17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    if you like your pon birthday then just keep it it's not too bad not starting with 5*. There will be a lot more 5* down the road that ppl will want even more anyway. I didn't reroll and only got a few 4*, in fact i rolled 3 times on the autumn gacha and still no 5* but now I'm getting them from the event so~

18. BloodLeopard

BloodLeopard Kenkyuusei

can someone please explain kirameki and tokimeki fusion?

19. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I don't understand the 30 sec stage that takes place 3 times after you complete each chapter of the event. What's the point of the gift boxes??

20. glsone

glsone Member

They are encore performances, they happen I think when the collective group of players achieve something. They give you a lot of points and let you use the cupcakes to multiply your points to really boost your rank.