1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm sure some of you have already done this, but I've finally pulled a Perfect full combo. Granted it was on normal, but still. I'm nowhere close do doing this on Pro even though I'm getting a little better at not dropping combos on some of the songs.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

A++? Can we see your cards?

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well done. I am still aiming for that. So many times I had all perfect and 1 great...

4. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I have never achieved this too =))) always have at least 2 or 3 great. Good job!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  5. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I'm not really sure, but from my experience, I think the choice and the message members send after that have meaning. The members who send you message are likely to appear in gacha result, while the picture after choice represent luck. The pic with window and golden theme is the best chance SSR will come out or at least you have many SR among 10, the bedroom theme is medium like and the last will hardly have SSR or only 1/10 SR.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Maybe... Sometimes...
    Well... only 2/3 are perfect at me... if lucy then 0 miss or and "late".. and only somewhat c points... but.. i don´t know are i stay game... somehow it sound it like ... :( .

7. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I think you will get better as you getting used to the game. And as you proceed, enhance you cards, in skills, lv and get them to as high % as possible. After all UniAir gameplay is great with wonderful songs and performance and you should enjoy that first. But it's also feels good to get beautiful cards and unlocking videos and voices. dont give up too soon =)))

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks... well... let´s see... These SSR are cam wery difficult, as them be... well... and check these are these at all element ready...
    Some task get that level up watter and some also gacha/summon watter... but i need do that extra song least c++ at twice at day if i get well that level up water at much i think i need ... Or are there easier way get it?
    Levels get at do sings, but my mix team ( it is 3 SSR (l80) and 2 SR L60) that not help lot :( Only these stats but so slow...
    Well... lucky i NOT need anymore for these teams these rare, but them also need good level them if i wanna that letter up... ouch...

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    When did you start playing?

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Not remeber, but not so long at that Otame game... maybe summer or later...

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's partly a matter of time. Just play a lot and efficiently to collect many gems, in order to pull often. Do the daily missions and spend your money wisely (buy and upgrade stuff that gives you a score boost, and give them food to collect upgrade materials). The gacha is depending on luck as well, but they are quite generous and I did a lot of pulls already. All my teams are SSR only now. Also try to unlock uniforms and puzzle pieces on the progress board. It all helps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I got pretty lucky yesterday with the photo draws I did. I got four SSRs total, two from Keya and two from Hinata since I split my draws between the two groups. One of those SSRs came from a white card, which surprised me.

My plan to complete the New Year missions has been foiled since there's no way I'm going to be able to get the 15 A rank on Master since I barely even finish one.

13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The game is definitely very generous. I've decided that I'm going to save my gems for limited collection gacha. I had pretty bad luck with this one despite having 17k gems at the beginning (only pulled Ozeki, Meimei and Hikaru, but I also got a Futari Saison Karin and a Kyun Suzuka). As for the red tickets I only got some SRs, the rest was all Rs.

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

2 SSR red, 5 Blue, 3 Yellow, 3 purple.. others 0 SSR
    Green side 105 232 blue 55 403
    SSR: 12 and 1.
    13?? and i have only 96 cards... well...
    How i get easiest that 300 000 at that road at that sing?

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That's Silent Majority isn't it? That should work out because it's an all color song. Do you have a best of team? If not, just put your 5 best cards in a team and try. Will that work for you?

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Not more than 286 and something... but it only show it 26 combos... Well... 4 try... Well... if i try it i open possible look one cutscene... or was i already look these all?
    My usual lucky... summoned 20 cards and only one new SSR... :( ... and just 4 at real new all ...
    Just throw these Summon thinks that famous think ...

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well, you're getting close. Try to make larger combos. If you need, practice this song over and over, and maybe memorize the pattern a bit so you know what is coming.

In the end, just having good cards isn't enough. You need skill as well, and that only comes with time.

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... my lastest try it was somewhere late 2019 ... and 26 combo was highest.. These are help at some, actually to me get sing to sing 250 000 if i not miss too much...
    Edit: sings at me opened already... well.. IF GET 300 000 then that jumps up... I think...
    Edit: Seen it begin at "live" at easiest but... get that point at live was just finger killing :( ...

19. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

you may want to try live setting menu, there you can change speed and other thing that might suit your gameplay and increase your combo. Good Luck!

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh, i mean dificult set "live" not something else , I think that these task is not let play "live" after all...
    That not calculated points, only some exp for these... not lot so :( ...
    But thanks at you good words :) .