[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't know if it's because I'm just playing through my phone's speakers or if I have my tap noise kind of loud or a combination of both, but does the audio mix for Fukyouwaon sound muffled to any of you?

I did a 10 draw for both Sakura/Hina for the Precious collection. 5 chances with Sakura, 3 with Hina, and zero SSRs. :(

2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I thought the same. The audio seems muted, but I actually noticed that with the other Tokyo Dome songs. Initially thought it was an issue with my speakers but it sounds perfectly fine when I play other songs.

And same, I rolled five times for Sakura, got a Pe Kaze ni SSR, a Inoue Kaze ni SSR and a dupe Karin Saimajo.

3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
  4. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The memo in game mentions more about the Sakura 2ki and Hinata 3ki and that it's incorporated into a New Member Yell Ranking event.

SSR Cards for the girls will be available, Sekai ni wa for Sakura and Doremi for Hinata.

More photo cards in a "New Arrival Collection" with SR specific cards, Pink Pastel Color '20 for Sakura and a Sky Blue somethingorother Summer '20 for Hinata, and two sets of R cards for both Sakura/Hinata.

Looks like it'll be starting in a little under 7 hours from this post, with a maintenance beforehand to get everything all ready.

5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    better start finishing those daily missions before the maintenance starts. I think this maintenance period would be extended.

6. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    it seems that they updated some member dialogue in the office section.
    Resizer_16061069246250.jpg

7. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I haven't taken the time to decorate my office. Yours looks really good.

The bonuses don't feel like they're triggering as often as they used to, prior to being able to get the 100% bonus from the random challenges. I'll be lucky to get one card.

8. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    thanks. I post some pic of my other office floors next time. TBH I didn't renovate my main office floor for a long time, just adding some mailbox/energy drink box.

I only have Ozono SR card for event point boost and good thing that Rena~ is not that hard to grind.

9. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Today's update to version 2.3.0 brings clips of Nobody's Fault in the opening movie. Also, my speculation of what was going to Kirari was answered. They added two more filters in the member selection, being able to sort by name and by costume. There are also some new oshimen videos. Manamo's hasn't changed though, I wonder if this is due to her current health issue.

Looks like you can recycle upgrade crystals, too. EDIT: I just recycled a few of the very common crystals and I got a member key, some of the higher end crystals, some skill books, and money. It looks like you can only recycle twice a day. You also level up your recycling and at top tier, you have the chance to get brown/blue books and purple and yellow keys.

I also don't know if it was mentioned anywhere in their twitter, but they added Nobody's Fault as a song, footage from Keya's Last Live which is also an arena to play. All Bonus Type, Normal level 10, Pro level 17, Master level 21. Makes me wonder if they're going to add other songs from the Last Live to this section.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i don't have to worry about those spam upgrade crystals in my inbox anymore. It would be nice if those member unlock keys can be recycled too.

11. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    New Rare level photo cards as well, in the new white Sakurazaka outfits and light blue Hinatazaka outfits.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I also just got two signed Morimoto Christmas SSRs in the same draw (middle right).
    [​IMG]

12. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

damn that's more luck than some people will see in a lifetime lol

13. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Nobody's Fault is the toughest song in Master mode despite the song is at Lv 21 imo.

14. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

really? Didn't think it was too bad. for me it's dash&rush by far

15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    well it looks tough at 1st try then i figure out how to FC it after several attempts. what i mean is around 1000+ note count is too much for a lv.21 song

16. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

to me the note count isn't an issue, it's more about how hard the combos are. I've FC'd dash and rush but still can't do it consistently. Nobody's fault hasn't been awful because there's a lto of notes but mostly because it's the full song so it's pretty hard

17. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Sorry if this type of thing has been addressed, but I’ve hit a snag that I’m just not sure how to overcome. I’m trying to score 1,275,000 on “Nobody” for one of those bonuses, but I’m stuck at 1,256,000.

I’m using all level 80 purple(that’s the song’s color bonus) SSRs and I’m getting full combos, but I just can’t break through. Is my only option to keep grinding purple songs for bonuses to keep upgrading their stats on the board? Is it time to make the jump from Pro to Master?

18. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    You might also want to check what skills those purples have. Combo bonuses and score ups would probably help. If you have any SSRs with the Nobody costume leveled up, that would help to since they give song bonuses as well. Jumping to Master might help out too if you can FC the song on that difficulty.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

You know what, that brings up a good point. I feel a bit dumb saying this, but I actually don’t know how to unlock costumes apart from on that stat upgrade/photo unlock board.

20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    What I meant by the costume is just the SSR card itself. I should have said song specific SSR, i.e. Akanen wearing the Nobody outfit as the SSR card.