1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. radcliffezky

radcliffezky Kenkyuusei

Have you guys fill the questionnaire? It's about the impression of the festival event and some questions what need to be improved in the future update. I filled it in English lol.
    They will give 250 gems after the completion btw.

• Like Like x 2
  2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I screwed up the remaining floors in STEP. I played the wrong unit color at 37th floor misusing some of my strongest Red SSR cards and can't barely reach the perfect note count in 40th floor even playing in PRO mode. I only have 2 remaining chances left and Imma give up this event if things go south.

3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Be aware guys, we can now play 2 members per group each day, the bonus today is 75% take the chance. I hope it stays that way tho.

Seishun no Uma and Naze Koi cards to be added. It means Naze Koi will be added to on the S46DCL. It will be good if Bluemoon Kiss would be added too.

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I totally misread what was posted above me.I knew about the two member thing when they added that third tier. I'm close to maxing Mii and Manamo, I'll probably have it done by next week.

Only made it to F28 F31 for Steps. I really need to go in and level up my SR cards so I can save my SSR/+ for the top floors. I'm getting to the point where a few two of my R cards are more powerful than some SR SSR.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I would love for them to add BacksLive songs instead. I have little hope about it though, they'd surely prioritize Saku8 and W-Keyaki FES.

I suck at Steps so much it's not even fun lol

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Is it just me or some Sakura songs' audio is really low?

Also, by now I got both Miho and Ten card in Spotlight, but I guess there're people who reached higher levels... do you reach a point in which you can't play for that member anymore or it goes on and on.. and on?

7. Grenjarl

Grenjarl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakurai Reika
    Currently, level 99 is the max in Spotlight, but it used to be smaller. They increased it with different rewards as the highest rank is now Charisma Producer (used to be expert). I can only assume that they will increase it again in future.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. langsikretoooo

I just discovered something today, if you want to play a member in Spotlight but you lack cards to form a unit(for example the new 2nd or 3rd gen) you can borrow cards from the game randomly and for FREE.
    Others might already be aware of this others might not so I thought I'd share this.
    As of now I only have 3 members that is over ExpertP, let's aim for more so we can participate on ranking next month.

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. radcliffezky

radcliffezky Kenkyuusei

I often stumble in the game that when I press miss/bad/good notes (or what is it actually called?) but the combo remains still. Is it some kind of skill or bug? It's quite random tho, imo.

Speaking of spotlight, is the points generated in every try random? I've tried playing a same song twice, full combo and S score both, but the points in each of them is different.

10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    there's a skill (probably combo support type) that prevents combo break if you got a good/bad/miss note

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  11. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The points aren't random, they're based on a few factors, being if you hit Perfect or Good, and also when your skills trigger, which don't always happen. You might have one that grants a score bonus for few seconds so that may change what score you get.

12. langsikretoooo

Guys! Check the UniAir official twitter now.
    It seems the long awaited multiplayer arena is now being made possible and is coming soon. Omg this is sooooo exciting:banana:

Edit: It's an event, but who knows it might someday become a time-to-time event like Steps.

• Like Like x 4
  13. langsikretoooo

Just a random question. Do you guys remember the update last march where they're limiting the number of account linking/device transfer? Any idea how many times are allowed? Thanks.

14. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't, sorry. Do you recall why they'd be limiting these transfers?

15. langsikretoooo

I also don't know why. I checked the game FAQs on akatsuki's website it says it can be done countless times. But I'm pretty sure I've seen it on the update announcements at the time.
    I'm still asking around about it. Anyway, thank you for the reply.

16. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    I wish it would be limitless since i format my phone regularly. XD

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

17. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I have a screenshot of that notice after a successful device/data transfer. It says that you have only 3 attempts within 7 days and I also don't know why they limit these device transfer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    So how Multi Live works?

You can join any rooms or create your own (currently unavailable since it's on trial period). The room can accomodate 4 players and each players can choose their preferred song BUT before the starting the live play, the song chosen by each players will be selected randomly for the live gameplay. Also, each players can choose any song difficulty and it automatically(?) sets the best line up per song color.

Not every players in the room have good network connection so laggy gameplay is imminent. It happened when I was on a good pace but one of the player got disconnected or failed to clear the live and my screen starts lagging, ruining my full combo streak.

EDIT: there is an option in Multi Live settings where you can automatically set to recommended live unit or choose your unit manually as well as playing only Keyaki-Sakura or Hinata songs

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  19. langsikretoooo

Thanks so much for the reply. So the limited number of times is just within 7 days not forever? In short, you can only transfer data 3x a week?
    If so, then it's a relief.

20. langsikretoooo

About the Multi-Live I wonder why sometimes there's only three of us, doesn't seem disconnected 'cause disconnected players were shaded, right?

I also noticed something, even if your life bar runs out you won't be out of the game. Happened to me because one player chose the purple Hirashin, I suck at that song [hehe]

Another thing, if the trials is over and you will be able to play with friends are you guys willing to exchange IDs?