1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mogami Nanaka (Nanachan)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    She was promoted to Team H today, as every member they hope to became ace is (except Hanachan)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Nanachan used to be a model, didn't she? Her model skill is no joke. I wasn't impressed with her debut photo on HKT48 website but I coincidently saw her photo modeling for a collaboration between her and a fashion brand makes me realise how beautiful she is. Such a true beauty, she has an actress face, watching her in video is much more beautiful than photo.
    KTSNCLB107_053.jpg KTSNCLB105_075.jpg KTSNCLB106_059.jpg KTSNCLB106_080.jpg KTSNCLB107_028.jpg
    More photo here: https://t.co/EyIZNpwYaD

Seifuku Nanachan, if ever she joined when she was still in high school...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With the graduation of Nako, I understand why management pushed Nanachan that much since her debut. It's funny that despite 20 is the age limit for most of the 48group auditions, both SKE and HKT choose to push a 20-year-old girl instead of younger ones.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

When you see Nanachan in real life, she is many times more beautiful than photos and video.
    Beause I met Nanachan at talking event on October 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There was a viral tweet about Nanaka the other day!
    Someone on Twitter posted photos of her and said that she's cute and that she has a fox-like beauty.
    The tweet received almost 10k likes (9400+) and Nanaka gained some followers thanks to it ^^

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

She's really pretty :cute:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nanaka did a cover of the song "I Love You" for her audition at the singing competition! <3
    She did well... Watch here: https://twitter.com/bora7chan/status/1616068573029621768

She ranked #15 for today, she most likely won't be in the final top 20 but I like her voice!

Someone uploaded it on YouTube too:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 4
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Message video for Platinum FLASH Vol.21:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nanachan for Platinum Flash - February 2023!

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg 8.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Nanachan, she passed 10k followers on IG today!
    Don't hesitate to follow her on IG and Twitter (she has 16k on Twitter) <3
    Some of her recent IG pictures, she looks so pretty, I love her style *-*

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nanachan's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nanachan and Sae were in "HKT48 no Fukuoka Satsuei Chuu". This is a show for HKT on YouTube! in this show, the girls do different things in Fukuoka like visiting places etc. and for this episode, they went to different places with the theme of health? So like doing activities, being in the nature etc. At first, they went to climb on a rope attached to a tree. Nanachan tried it, she struggled a bit in the beginning but then she did go up! and she said that it's fun once you know how to do it. Then they went in some kind of camp in the woods and Sae tried to split wood! She failed at the first try, the man helped her (did half of it XD), and then she managed to do it! ^^ they both learned to start fire. Nanachan's reaction there was really cute when she successfully did it and got surprised <3 Then they drank something, and used the fire for marshmallows, but Nanachan accidentally burnt hers XD I love her expression just after haha. Nanachan said that she really wants to go camping during summer (this was probably recorded some time before summer).

Next, they were introduced to glamping! They visited the tent and rooms, it looked good ^^ Then they went to play tennis. Nanachan said that she doesn't know how to play, and indeed, she failed quite a lot XD Her reactions were cute lol but she did manage to play a bit! Then they had some quiz, it took a while to find the right answer, Nanachan almost had it, but Sae found it. Since she got the right answer, Sae got to eat some snacks! Meanwhile Nanachan had a punishment given by Sae, Sae asked her to imitate coal XD what XD Nanachan was a bit confused but she actually did it and her imitation was really cute haha. then there was a silence and Sae looked at the camera with an expressionless face XD That was too funny lol!

Lots of nice things in these 12 minutes ^^ Both Nanachan and Sae were great! I got to know Nanachan a bit more with this. I love her personality, she's very nice, her speaking voice is really calm and nice to listen to, she's so pretty, and she has good reactions! She makes a lot of expressions, cute or funny ones (the funny ones are still cute hehe). She's just great :cute:

001.jpg

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nanachan for Young Animal 2023 No.17. She's so pretty :cute:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

16. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    we already knew it, @Mana but where is the review of her tabearuki??
    I've been waiting for more than a month!

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah, it's actually in my plans to watch that! But yes I'm late (as usual)... because it's a bit long... [hehe] I'll watch it soon! and write a review, of course :shifty:

18. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    yeah, the duration is quite long. almost like a 1hr tv show without the commercial breaks. but I really enjoyed it maybe because I watch it without any expectation. :D

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More than two months later... [hehe] but I did it! I watched it! :^O^: Long post :fear: @nigamushiotoko

I'm glad that I took the time to watch this. it was really fun and cute! and it was actually not that long, it went fast :^^;: Nanachan and Ibuki make a good pair! it's funny since Ibuki is the senior, but also younger, shorter, and she has a very playful personality. Meanwhile Nanachan is her junior, older and taller, and more mature in personality. Ibuki has everything to be the junior and Nanachan has everything to be the senior, but it's the opposite so it makes a funny situation and interactions [hehe]

For this video, they basically spend a whole day eating at different places :blush: But it wasn't just eating, to make it more fun, at every place that they visited, they have to randomly pick a card that has a challenge on it and they have to do the challenge while eating. At the beginning, Nanachan said that she didn't eat in preparation of this day so she was hungry, then Ibuki said (in a cute way) that she didn't eat for a week :lol: Nanachan looked at her like "..." [hehe] They also said that they dressed similar on purpose and both were wearing a ribbon :blush:

The first place they went to was selling korean food, they bought cheese balls. They played janken to know who will ask the owner if it's ok to record with a camera, and Nanachan lost so she asked, of course the owner said ok (who would say no to them :oops:). They picked a card and the challenge was to eat while imitating another member for 10 minutes! They decided to imitate Kurihara Sae, they were acting like princesses lol. Ibuki was really into it XD They both hoped that Sae will never see this, and told fans not to write about it in Sae's hashtag XD

After that, they were walking in the streets and Ibuki tripped a bit and Nanachan got surprised, so they started holding arms while walking, cute :blush: Then they went to a cafe with a bear theme! Apparently Ibuki loves bears. She was so excited and wanted to record everything lol. Nanachan picked a card and it was "eating while doing an embarassing pose" I love her face when she saw it, she looked so done XD Nice expression lol. They bought drinks and got served by a bear hand that was in a hole on the wall o_o This place is funny lol... They also both played with the toy machine, and somehow both of them got the same one, even though there are many different ones :eek: Both of them also played janken with the bear hand, and they won [hehe] ah and they did do the challenge, they were drinking in the streets with an embarassing pose... :lol: They didn't do it for too long, of course [hehe]

Next, they went to eat takoyaki. when they asked if it's fine to record, the owner actually recognized them as HKT, and Ibuki said after that she already went to this place before and that they remembered her! That's nice ^^ Ibuki said that she wants to have a part-time job there lol. They picked a card and it was the empty card, so no challenge! They were so happy that they could eat normally. The takoyaki was really hot though so they struggle a bit but it was cute [hehe]

After that, and this was my favorite part, they went to eat parfait, and they actually sat there. They picked two challenges: not allowed to eat with your own hands (so they have to feed each other) and acting like a couple. I think Ibuki was happy to do the couple one [hehe] This was the funniest part, Ibuki acting like a teen boy was just :lol: She was acting a bit embarassed and always saying "kawaii" in a low voice to everything that Nanachan was doing hahaha. when Nanachan tried to feed Ibuki but she wasn't opening her mouth properly :lol: That took so long hahaha. and when both of them were feeding each other but weren't taking the spoon out of the mouth :lol: I really laughed at this part, I recommend it the most XD

They finished the challenge and continued eating normally while answering to questions. They talked about their relationship, they're in the same team and seem to get along! Ibuki said that during rehearsal, when their eyes meet in the mirror, they laugh lol. Nanachan said that they're just like when they were acting as a couple earlier [hehe] Nanachan also said that Ibuki teases her about being a grandma :^^;: because she's 22 and 4-5 years older than Ibuki. Nanachan said that they're actually similar in their way of thinking, even though Ibuki often acts "baka" but when talking normally, she's actually mature. Ibuki told the camera (in a funny way) that her "baka" behavior is just a chara, she's not really "baka"!! [hehe]

Ibuki then said that the first time she went out to eat with a junior, it was Nanachan. and Ibuki wanted to say something about that, she said that back then, she told Nanachan that she doesn't have to say "Ibuki-san" and she can say "Ibuki-chan", but Nanachan continued saying "-san", however she started saying "-chan" for Sae, and that made Ibuki a bit sad aw. and Nanachan realized and said that she will take this day as an opportunity to try to say "Ibuki-chan" from now on. They also talked a bit about the 6th gens, Ibuki said that it's not easy to become close with Yuina, she also said that Hanchan is funny.

They technically finished after this but decided to go to one last place: they bought onigiris! and while walking after that, they met Oda by chance! This video was uploaded in September and Oda was already graduated by then, but they recorded this video months before, so Oda was still a member. They explained that they were walking when Ibuki heard someone calling her and it was Oda (who was with a friend). They talked a bit and then she left ^^

This time, for the challenge, since there are no more cards from staff, each girl wrote a challenge for the other and they both randomly picked one of the card, and they ended up having each other's card haha. Ibuki's challenge for Nanachan was to record an audio on Twitter where she says "yahoo!" in a funny way, without explaining anything at all, she said that the fans will only understand when this video will be uploaded [hehe] I actually went to Nanachan's Twitter to find the audio and I found it here! it was from mid-June (so they recorded the show 2,5 months before it was uploaded :eek:) The replies in the tweet seem confused and people were thinking that Nanachan was testing the audio feature haha. This part was fun, Nanachan was really embarassed to do this >.< as for Nanachan's challenge for Ibuki, it was to make sentences with "nyan" while eating!

That's it! I loved watching this, it made me know and love both of them more :blush: They're both really cute. Nanachan is just so pretty, and Ibuki is cute and funny. I want more of this :cute:

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2