1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mogi Shinobu (Mogichan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Your oshi is awesome!!!! [rock] and she seems like a real pervert,right? she would fit perfect in Team K :lol:

and what? Is some people hating on Mogi because of a choreography? woow and it looks like the other girl wasnt prepared for it or something. Well, is not a big deal.

2. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    XD that's.. so that's what mogi meant from her google+ yesterday.. she said that kiichan is lighter than she thought and she said sorry to kiichan and her fan. but she really is stronger than average girl her age :p

really? [sweat]
    i hope it's doesn't cause any continuous bad effect there [worried]
    but at least it seems okay here :D

of course she is :^O^:

true enough :D

3. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Oh Mogichan, that push makes for quite the memorable gif!

Here's what she said on Google+ about the incident:

And as an extra treat, the other recent post about buying birthday presents:

4. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

just finished watching Akbingo latest episode (130924)
    as an idol she has much of power and endurance, can hung on the bar for the long time and successful disturb naachan's concentration with her trolling face :D

5. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    thank you so much corinth for translating mogi g+ post! ^^

mogi google+ (2013.10.4) about sahoo's birthday!
    mogi and sahoo is so close :cute:
    thank you sahoo for being such a good friend for mogi!!

mogi taking more 2 shoot with member lately. i hope she can befriend a lot of people in 48 group ^^

anyway. anyone know what B.L.T.U-17 is?

6. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    That picture of the two of them is adorable! Mogichan is growing on me more and more as I learn about her through her friendship with Sahoo.

I did some searching... B.L.T. stands for Beautiful Lady and Television. It's a monthly magazine that seems to contain a lot of idol news covering gravi shots and television appearances. The same company also publishes spin-off Mooks on the different groups or topics. The U-17 version Mogichan mentioned covers girls under age seventeen.

7. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    I did some searching.. and B.L.T stands for Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato.. :blink: :D thank you corinth for clearing that up.. XD

sahoo call mogi bu-chan right? i like it. it make her sounds strong.. XD

mogi g+ 2013.10.6 morning:
    :nb: cute.. :cute:

edit: if i remember it right.. when i post this post i put the link to the pic in img tag.. but it's only a link (until recently.. either it's modded, or i'm getting memory loss :^^;: )

8. atotanes

atotanes Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Bullying Incident During a Live LOD

I don't know if this has been posted before and I apologize for the double post but I had to show this video and hopefully you guys can give me some thoughts on this incident.

Before I start, please click on the url below and pay attention around 0:40 of the video (there is another one at 3:57 albeit in slow motion):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQT9ch4XTP0

To be honest, I'm very disappointed in these girls and pretty much everybody that was watching this live including the staff because for one NOBODY had the guts to stand up and do something about all of this and two wasn't AKB promoting an anti-bullying campaign awhile back in September :fp:

I hope any of you guys can shed some light into this incident.

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Re: Bullying Incident During a Live LOD

The members involve in the accident above are Mogi Shinobu and Sato Kiara.

Mogi Shinobu is known for her strength based on her latest body check.
    Her grip strength is on par with an adult male.
    You should probably noticed the song they are performing is a cool song, which explain the lack of smile.

Mogi Shinobu already apologized in her G+ regarding the accident, saying that she didn't expect that her strength was capable of pushing Kiara to that extent.

There's been some ruckus among the Japanese KKS wota since they witness it and most probably already reflected their opinion to the management.
    So far, no public response had been made by the management which probably means that the accident you just see in the video is just an accident.

Also, Mogi Shinobu already apologized twice, once in her G+ and once during the MC of KKS stage.
    Furthermore, I think no bully is stupid enough to do it on stage.

10. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

If you watch any other performance of キスして損しちゃった you'll notice that the push is part of the choreography. It's very easy to misjudge your strength, especially against a much smaller person. Seems to me like it was just an accident, I don't understand why there's any outrage against it.

11. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

Can you link another time in an LOD to better compare?

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Given that this doesn't really seem to be a real case of bullying (and really, it would be so stupid to do so in front of so many people), I don't think this deserves its own thread. I'll be moving this whole thread over to Mogi Shinobu's thread since it was partially covered there already, including one translated G+ post. Feel free to continue discussing it there.

13. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans

Ori Team B's performance:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIB4WswjfI[/yt]

At around 0:40 mark, Moeno(? I think it was her) was pushing a girl too. It's part of the choreography.

Trivia! This song, Kiss shite son Shichatta, has a part where one of the girls would scream a staff name-- around 0:52 and 2:05 mark in the video above. The name shouted would be different for each performance, too.

14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    if you enter 茂木忍(mogi's name) in youtube.. there's a lot of that video uploaded by different user [speechless] people really like to upload something that raise eyebrows..
    there is even a title that say "junior bullying" :hmm:
    ah well.. it bring more attention to mogi.. and it may turn into positive impression..
    really grateful top comments are not bashing mogi.. [whew]
    and people here are not hating.. thank you everyone

anyway.. this may be a bit old (actually i don't know when it performed).
    but this performance really hype me up :^O^: whoooo
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARLepiDVSvA[/yt]
    sahoo and takashima are wonderful too!

what on earth did take me so long to search for mogi vid in youtube XD

15. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    lol ok, well the team b performance wasn't very similar but I found the same choreo in JKTs rendition. An easy solution would be to swap Sato Kiara with a bigger girl in future performances :lol:

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Lately it's normally been Yumoto Ami in that position and being a ninja she's able to deal with it fine :lol:

In the following video it's Yuiri who is Mogi's "victim"....
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObXKcwIWpU[/yt]

....and she handles it just fine. If anyone is to blame in this situation it's Sato Keira for not being ready for the shove. Keira always looks like some kid that's wandered in off the street and found herself on a stage rather than someone who's been trained and then performed for several months. I guess Keira must have some fans who like that "deer caught in the headlights" vibe and are stirring up trouble but it's a fuss made over nothing.

17. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    it seem's next time mogi must rehearse this in full power when paired with another member :^^;:

anyway. here's mogi g+ post yesterday (2013.10.10 ):
    my oshi and my favorite 14th gen! :awesome:

it's look like "buuchan" is really is a higher level nickname :lol:
    so far as i know, sahoo call her buuchan [think] is there any other member who call her that?
    it will be great if member who as close as to call her buuchan increase :blush:

ah btw..
    [​IMG]
    ^chonmage :lol:

18. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Can y'all link me some videos I should watch? I've only really seen a couple of the recent akbingo and LOD. I'm still deciding who I should pay attention to in team 4 :p

19. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    @drazaar gen. 13 catch phrase
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spom78JTyEA[/yt]

that is. XD
    i reaaaally want to post some other link.. but i myself is rather new to AKB.. and doesn't have that much source for video.. i haven't wandering to other site other than youtube, vid48, and dailymotion(to think of it i haven't search for 13th gen in DM)
    there is nemousu episode featuring 13th gen on youtube but the video is shaky.. season 11 ep.1&2
    here the link to ep.1 if you want.

mogi, takashima, and mitsuki definitely have my attention in T4 :)
    but they're not yet do theater performance as team 4 is it? [wonder] or did they?

20. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    uwaaaa long time not posting here..
    just watch last week ariyoshi akb.
    it's like mogi special!!(at least to me :p ) whooo [party]

Mogi take the AKB audition 4 times !! :blink:

in the 10 gen. audition she failed at the last judging..
    in the 11 gen. audition she failed at the last judging..

in the 12 gen. audition she failed the first document elimination. :lol:
    it looks like it's because in the motivation part she wrote that she can overcome her weakness as she can eat lettuce which she hate. :D (and something about her photo.. which i don't understand.. )

and in the 13 gen. audition, she finally made it [party]

and mogi and takashima had been in conflict .. nah.. not conflict.. fight? aaaa whatever it is they were not talking with each other and their eyes didn't even meet in that time and they just reconciled around the time Minegishi entered kenkyuusei.. that the time i got into akb48 too
    but they're very close now ^_^

and now that kojimako mention it.. i think mogi's atmosphere is black all right :^^;:

oh. and thigh checking.. :fp: ariyoshiiiii.. :angry: [boom]
    ah well :^^;:

ah! and team 4 first mv!! mogi is awesome! :awesome:
    ayanan, takashima, mitsuki too! :awesome: