1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Momoiro Clover Z

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Jasey, Nov 18, 2009.

1. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Ah the song is so good in a weird way! I love the MV and those colors~ The beginning in great! Color-bomb lol :cute:

3. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yeah I agree both video and song have a great fantasy colorful style (and this is so in line with to the meaning of the HNY disc: a fantasy world, I would like to have the english lyrics for all the new songs but online just a few are already translated)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  4. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

My Amaranthus opinion
    "Overture" Just epic
    "We are Born" awesome song: everything is already here: the power of the life and the Momoiro craziness.
    "Happy Re:Birthday": the beauty in the ending, beautiful and melting.
    "Katte ni kimi ni" is a little jewel hidden in the heart of the album,
    "Gorilla punch" is multicolored
    "Gold & diamonds" inespected and surprising
    "Buryotogen Nakayashimo Monogatari" is a denpa and crazy party
    "Bye bye de sayonara" incredinbly funny.
    "Demonstration" little denpa masterpiece
    "Saboten no ribbon" easy and clear
    ""Monokuro dessan" & "Bussouge" still melting ballads
    reprise "Seishunfu" - "Nandemo Idayoo"
    So I think this "Amaranthus" is really great stuff. The overall concept of the album (a life from birth to the end and connected in a neverending circle with the second album HNY word of fantasy) is maybe nothing new but the mix of jpop idols elements as usual work fine.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  5. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I figured this might be a better place to post this than the shop since it is the momoiro section. I wanted to give you all a heads up before i put it on ebay. Going to sell my collection because my heart is just not into the group like it used to be and I would like for it to go to someone who would appreciate it as much as I used to. I am going to sell everything together in one big bundle to start if it doesn't sell than I may start piecing it apart.

Bluray:
    1. Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi Summer Dive 2012 Seibu Dome Taikai Live BD Bluray Box
    2. Momoiro Christmas 2012 - Saitama Super Arena Taikai - Blu-ray Box
    3. Momokuro Aki no Nidai Matsuri "Otoko Matsuri + Onna Matsuri 2012" Blu-ray Box
    4. Haru no Ichidaiji 2013 Seibu Dome Taikai - Hoshi wo Tsugu Momo vol.1 / vol.2 Peach for the Stars - Blu-ray Box
    5. Momo Clo Natsu no Bakasawagi WORLD SUMMER DIVE 2013.8.4 Nissan Stadium Taikai" LIVE Bluray
    6. Momoiro Clover Z "5th DIMENSION" LIVE [Limited Pressing] [Blu-ray]
    7. Momoiro Clover Z JAPAN TOUR 2013 "GOUNN" LIVE Blu-ray
    8. Momoiro Christmas 2013 - Utsukushiki Gokkan No Sekai - Bluray
    9. Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyogijyo Taikai - Never Ending Adventure Yume no Muko e - Day1 / Day2 Live Blu-ray Box
    10. Momoiro Yobanashi Dai Ichi Ya (1) "Hakushu" & Dai Ni Ya (2) "Gento" Blu-ray Box
    11. Momoclo Natsu no Baka Sawagi 2014 Nissan Studium Taikai -Tojinsai- Day1 / Day2 Live Blu-ray Box
    12. Momoiro Christmas 2014 Saitama Super Arena Taikai - Shining Snow Story - Day1 / Day2 Live Blu-ray Box

CDs:
    1. Battle & Romance [Regular Edition]
    2. Moretsu Uchu Kokyokyoku Dai 7 Gakusho "Mugen no Ai" [Regular Edition]
    3. Rodo Sanka [Regular Edition / Jacket C]
    4. Otome Senso [Regular Edition / Jacket A]
    5. Ikuze! Kaito Shojo [Regular Edition]
    6. Mirai Bowl [Regular Edition]
    7. Pinky Jones [Regular Edition]
    8. Mirai e Susume [Regular Edition]
    9. Nippon Egao Hyakkei
    10. Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo [Regular Edition]
    11. 5th Dimension [Limited Edition / Type A]
    12. Iriguchi no Nai Deguchi [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition/Type-A]
    13. GOUNN [Regular Edition]
    14. Naitemo Iindayo [Regular Edition]
    15. Moon Pride [Momoclo Ver.]
    16. Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina [Momoclo Ban] [CD+Blu-ray]
    17. Seishunfu [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition / Type A]
    18. Seishunfu [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition / Type B]
    19. Theatrical Anime "Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F" Main Theme Song: "Z" no Chikai ["Z" Edition]
    20. AMARANTHUS [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition]
    21. Hakkin no Yoake [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition]

I also have some photocards and a few little extras that I will just throw in with everything. If anyone is interested send me a message and we can talk price. I probably wont put it up on ebay until this Monday.

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

7. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Beautiful survivors official trailer (out on 06/29)

8. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Getting ready for MCZ to kick off their USA tour in Hawaii.

IMG_20161115_192530_1479274985678.jpg
    IMG_20161115_193843_1479274986193.jpg

10. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

11. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It was such a sad news when someone died at such a young age..

12. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I think after the last album concert Momoiro achieved the maximum as idols, maybe they should rethink to the group itself, abandon the idols path and become "only" a pop singer group like others already did?

13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Interesting.
    It's often difficult for an artist of any genre to reinvent themselves. They risk alienating the original fanbase, while attempting to evolve and attract newer fans. Some will complain that "this isn't the same group that I fell in love with", while others complain that "they are stagnant and keep churning out the same formula as in the past".
    Often it's best to make a gradual transition so as not to shock the existing fans all at once.

Imagine for a moment that you are in the management position.
    What would you suggest as an appropriate maneuver to make the transition:?::idea:

Just curious,
    Greetings from the Underground;)

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I think Rock singers are near term... Or Rockpop ... Anyway I can do wanna like
    Good point!

15. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Well, yes, maybe would be risky to change all in a short period, but also we all know idols group (at least most of it) have short life.

Btw if I'll play the management role I will do things little by little.
    At this point I will planning a restyling of the overall image of the group (more mature), a brand new website, change name and concept of the montly show. Announcing last big idol concert as new starting line and finish it with a first pop song. Maybe maintain for another year otoko/girls matsuri. Change the big summer festival with tour as singer in smaller venue. And after 2 or 3 singles realease another concept album.

Yes maybe would be risky but a move in that way can give the group 10/20 or even more year to live

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Hello AloNeko,
    Indeed, musicians mostly have short lifespans. Momoclo have been very fortunate to maintain an upward trajectory for many years.
    With the physicality of their performances, it's fortunate they have avoided any major, career ending injuries.

Indeed. There could have 10 that disbanded and 10 newly formed just in the time from my initial response until today.:fp:

Thank you for your intelligent reply.:)
    Recognizing that they started so young and with much success, it's only natural that a transitional evolution will occur.
    Often times it's management that wants to stick to the formula that created the success, leaving the artist yearning for a new challenge.

In the spirit if continuing the thread, would you care to be a bit more specific???
    For example, the color code seems to be a hallmark of idol. Would you suggest retiring that part of the image?

What about musically??
    It seems to me that a certain maturation is happening beyond the initial "hyper pop" that attracted me back in 2012.

All good ideas. Perhaps you should be in management:approve:
    Fortunately someone else has to make these decisions and you and I get to sit back and be entertained.:whistle:

Anything is possible. They are quite talented with loads of personality. Many times an artist will choose to branch out into other forms of entertainment such as film/tv. They seem to enjoy a good challenge, whether as a group or individually, success will be achieved.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Mhhm... i donĀ“t believe that 10-20 more years... but if youre think that way, it was ... well...
    But anyway, good words A!

18. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

yes of course, LOL!
    For the image:
    you can modify the style without change the color code. Costumes can be still cool and colorful but little by little less idolesque and more pop-like (something like perfumes - c-ute - TGS, even Flower,(lol all my favourites groups of course ;)) "elegant young woman" more than "group of funny and cheerfull idols"). So also less comedian and more emphasis on the beauty and talents of the members.

But wait.. I have also the Option 2
    You can risk all, announcing the change of path suddenly. Graduate the voice less powerfull in a mega final idol concert, lose half of fan base in the process and restart selling 15/20 K. Trip another time in Japan in small venue releasing quality singles till the first album

What about musically??
    It seems to me that a certain maturation is happening beyond the initial "hyper pop" that attracted me back in 2012.

Musically they have to continue the path of all their albums in my opinion. Differents tracks and kind of music well mixed and well arranged for their voices. In a certain way the MCZ style is already at a pop group level (at least for the albums).

@AloNeko [hehe] LOL! Just hope they find a way to stay on stage more and more

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anyway
    Are you try to say that punk=pop?

But.... Isn't Perfume at Amuse.inc whose are also that Sakura Gakuen and it subgroups... That has some individuals but I not sure number....

20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei