Morikawa Ayaka Birthday Project (3 Feb Update)

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by memorybreak, Jan 10, 2014.

1. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

あーやロイド好きですか?(Do you like Ayaloid?)

If you do, here is your chance to show you love(or support) her.

You might recognize me from such gift giving projects such as Yuko's Heavy Rotation inspired converse chucks and Takamina's "Takaduck" shirt. I'm here again with another project, this time showing love for Team A's Ayaka "Ayaloid" Morikawa, who will turn 18 on March 24.

For this birthday project I'm making a Vocaloid inspired NikeID customized shoes to give to her.
    [​IMG]

So one might ask, "what can I do to help with this project?" For one, I won't ask for monetary donations to pay for the shoes, I got that covered. What I want from you is to write birthday wishes, words of encouragement and support for Aaya. Please send me letters or cards with your message by 10 March 2014 (send me a private message first if you plan on doing so) or you can write/type your message and send me a digital copy of it (typed/scanned or photo) which I'll transfer to a message book and send it along with the shoes.

Again, I would like to get all the messages by 10 March 2014. This will hopefully provide enough leeway for the staff to clear this present as well for her to receive it by her birthday (24 March).

I will confirm when I receive your messages and provide update status on the project.

------
    3 February 14 ***Update***

Here are the Birthday Message Book cover design:

Front:
    [​IMG]

Back:
    [​IMG]

------

Please support this project and spread the word out! Thanks!

2. akbgirl122

akbgirl122 Kenkyuusei

Re: Morikawa Ayaka Birthday Project

I will! :3

3. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Re: Morikawa Ayaka Birthday Project

Hello everyone,

I've received a couple messages with interest for this project and I can't thank you all enough!

I'm almost done designing the birthday message book for this project and I'll show you a glimpse of how it'll look like (I'll edit this post and the original post as well).

------
    EDIT/ADD

Here is how the front cover will look:
    [​IMG]

And the back will have a small logo on the bottom center that looks like this:
    [​IMG]

------

Again, I would like to thank all those who are interested in participating with this project. We are less than 2 months away from her birthday and please pass the word out. And to all those thinking of participating, please do, the more messages she receives (it can be a simple happy birthday) the better. She may not be as popular as the other girls in the group, but with this, hopefully we can cheer her on and make her feel appreciated.

Thanks!

4. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    do i send my birthday wish through you via pm? :)

5. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Yes, please send it via PM. Thank you.

6. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

To those who are still interested in participating with this project, please send in your messages soon as the deadline is coming up (March 10) and to those who sent in their messages I would like to thank you all again.