1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morimoto Marie (Marichan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Feb 17, 2020.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    rps20200216_140516.jpg

Name: marie morimoto (森本 茉莉)
    Zodiac: pisces
    Birthday: february 23, 2004
    Hometown: tokyo,japan
    Height: 159,6 cm
    Blood Type: A

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Some fans say she is similar to hina. She has a lot of potential. I think hinatazaka is the best group for her.
    It seems she received flowers from famous personalities during the tour, a famous chef and a famous wrestler.

She participated in a beauty contest in 2017.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday!
    :ome:

rps20200222_102937.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Marii in weekly playboy

rps20200323_192416.jpg

ETx4oMpUcAEH6La (1).jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Marii first blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

"Hello, nice to meet you. I, Morimoto Marii, has become a third generation member of Hinatazaka46.

[​IMG]

Yesterday, the relay blogging for the new third gen members has started! Every day Takahashi - Morimoto - Yamaguchi will appear in turns, so I'd be happy if you could read them."

My name is romanized as Marii, you read it the way you would read "Marie", I usually use the latter. I think some of you didn't know before, sorry (´・ ・`) .

Hobbies: playing with pet dogs, eating I don't really have any likes and dislikes, but I really like ox tongue, ice cream, and fruits, watching travel videos."

"Hinatazaka celebrated their first debut anniversary on 3/27. From their 2nd year onwards, I'll start my activities as a member too. Ohisamas, I look forward to work with you..."
    "I couldn't contribute in any way during the first year, but I was given the opportunity to participate in the debut anniversary SHOWROOM broadcast! It was really fun."

"In yesterday's HinaAi, Kamimura Hinano-chan did an intro for us. I felt so nervous because it was my first time recording for a show, but thanks to the seniors and staff there I was able to show you pretty much myself as it was. I think there will be more and more opportunities to learn each of us from now on so those who havent checked it out, please do".

"Thank you very much for those who have supported me since the SHOWROOM audition, since my time as a Sakamichi trainee. Though I haven't been able to do anything for you yet, the support you put into the letters you sent me gave me warmth, it brought me back up and saved me."

"It is thanks to all of you that I'm able to live every day in happiness, so from now on I'd like to relay a lot of happiness to all of you too! Motto-motto-morimotto Shiawase motto morimotto"

[​IMG]

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1247373755304652800?s=20

Mari's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33224?ima=0000&cd=member…

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Welcome !

Looking forward to her hijinks, she looks very promising within the Hinatazaka structure [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    This isn't a knock on Marii, but I think she's the only idol that I know of that has a slight gap in her front teeth like that.

8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Well, Kawata Hina - who this girl reminds me of a little- has a slight gap between her front teeth too. Cute in both cases.

9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Marii 's blog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Marii's family prepared a bbq)

[​IMG]
    (Marii was in charge of the lobster skewers)

"When I went on a trip to Taiwan with my mom during the new year's, I got my fortune told. I was told that my lucky colors are white and blue, but with my yellow-y skin color I wasn't sure if I'd even look good with clothes of those colors..."

"Luckily enough, I wouldn't have to wear outfits of my lucky colors to get by. Why, you ask? Because I'm now a member of Hinatazaka46. (This is kinda embarrassing) That being said I haven't been able to do much as a member of Hinatazaka, (..."

. so I'm not sure if I can proudly call myself a member since I've yet to be able to contribute to the group... Eh. Anyway let's go back to the topic. (Yeah I go off tangent a lot when I'm talking, to the point where I wouldn't even know what I was talking about again (...)"

"(...) Worse, said Morimoto also has the tendency to 'answer' questions that literally nobody asked her. So it's less of a "she gets distracted when she's talking" and more like "she gets distracted when she's talking from the VERY start", that would be the best way to put it)."

"Hinatazaka's group color is light blue -> a mix of white and blue. So in a way I'd always be 'wearing' my lucky colors! Such a positive line of thought."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1259343581468217347?s=20

Marii's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33733?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 3
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is it okay to have a BBQ at your house? I read somewhere that in Japan, there is a law that forbid it. And, we have to go to a special area to have a BBQ party or such.

11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think her family can do that maybe because their home is big enough.

It seems her family is rich. She said in other blog that she lived for 4 years in france. She received flowers during the kenshusei tour from famous persons like the chef masahiro kasahara, owner of the prestigious restaurant sanpi-ryoron/ pros and cons in tokyo and hong kong.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And article when he opened a restaurant in hong kong

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/post...8808/why-chef-owner-one-tokyos-most-exclusive

And the famous professional wrestler yuji nagata.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He wrote in his instagram
    " the connection with morimoto marii is a secret haha".

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Marii's blog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"These photos here were from the time I was practicing on how to take selfies. Looking back, my go-to angle stayed the same from the very start. Also - I SURE rolled my bangs nicely there Σ( ˙꒳˙ )!?"

"I would like to use the opportunity to talk about something I've been avoiding because I just couldn't summon the courage for it. This is a story from back when I had lessons for the trainee tour. If I were to describe that period in my life in one word, It would be 'fun'."

"In the first place, my dream was to be a part of the Sakamichi group and to perform their songs. Because I really liked the Saka groups, because I really liked their songs, because seeing them performing before me made my strongly yearn to be like them."

"Getting accepted after the audition, I found myself no longer having particular goals, thinking to be able to perform Sakamichi songs have already made me happy and content enough. When we were doing the choreography for the 1st song, at the time we weren't told of the tour just yet, however I even got a paper detailing my position and such so we were like, "Oh maybe we're going to do a live performance?"

And honestly I thought it was really amazing, to be able to do a live show with everyone. But at the time I was such a coward, that I acted indifferent and all.

I've learned in life (forgive me for being arrogant, saying this even though I'm not far in life yet), that the more you expect - the more you'll feel disappointed when it turned out not to be true."

"When the management told us that we're getting a tour, I kept my composure. More like I FAKED my composure. I worked so hard on the pretense. Inside I was so, so happy that when I came home, I did a COMPLETE re-enacment of THAT exact moment to my parents."

"To put the moment word by word,
    Me: Oh my god I just - I don't know what to do. What to do!! I'm gonna relive and show you what happened today."
    Mom: ,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Me: Please watch me do a re-enaction of it. You're watching me right!!!"

"It was pretty much like that. I (forcefully) made my mom sit through me doing a complete, exaggerated re-enaction of the announcement while she was doing housework. I wasn't exaggerating it on purpose, I was just so happy at the time that things turned out that way. (Lol)"

"And it was done, repeated about THREE times. And of course, I also did a re-enaction to my parents right after I got assigned to Hinatazaka46. And I also did a re-enaction of the last day of the audition too,,"It was after we did some dance so our hair were all messy.

Me and Takahashi are total opposites in personality. But even so, Takahashi's always there beside me be it in happy times or harder times, and she'd always help me up whenever I feel down."

[​IMG]

"Honestly at the time, I never thought that one day I'd be able to feel so - honestly happy. Up till a year ago I thought I was just a person who was incapable of feeling so genuinely happy in life. What kind of occultic mindset... The reason why I can be so honest right now is, because I feel genuinely happy now. And I owe this happiness to my seniors and Ohisama who have warmly welcomed me into the group. All of you have my gratitude. Thank you. I can't wait to see all of you again!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1260566816226672641?s=20

Marii's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33773?ima=0000&cd=member…

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Marii blog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Recently, I was able to find a new dream. Getting accepted into a Sakamichi group means my previous dream had been realized, so I've been having problems finding a new one. But, at last! Said dream is... To be a cool woman!"

"Recently I was hit with the realization that I want to be the kind of cool person who possesses a calm, adult-like composure! I know this is a pretty vague dream to have, but everyone has a different idea on whats considered 'cool'."

"So in order to realize this dream, I've been thinking on what to do to make it come true, planning for my future, etc.... as it turns out, going day-to-day while having a dream in mine is really fun. By the way, my idea of a 'cool woman' is:

"- Fluent in English to a certain extent
    -Having an adult-like composure
    - Is able to reliably give out answers to interviews or other similar occassions And so on.
    So to start with, I'm thinking of increasing my skills in English!"

"So lately, within my family there's this thing called "English time" where we would then have conversations strictly in English. Everyone in my family's able to speak English well, s more often than not I'd fall behind and be left out of the talk."

"By the way, I tend to excessively use "(english accented) Oh....!" and resort into speaking in gestures that I'd end up looking like I'm playing a charade game by myself (as my family pointed out to me)."

"This 'english time' also significantly reduced the amount of times I speak in a day. Nah, that can't be the purpose of it...! Morimoto's going to study her butt off for this so watch out.....!!!"

marii apologized for forgetting to draw the kyushu island in the academics test because by the time she realized she ran out of time she also talked about feeling happy with the nickname wakabayashi gave to her. for context, wakabayashi called her "marimoto".

"Naturally I'm happy to be referred by my own name, but I've always wanted a nickname (;_;) plus the nick does fit me pretty well. In the past, I was called "Maririn" by others, but this -rin sounding nickname sounds really cute, I don't think it suited me at all."

"'Marimoto', however - is just about right! So please refer to me by that nickname too!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1273616385256480768?s=20

Marii's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34378?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 4
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Marii's blog

blog title:
    "How Embarrassing."
    (the paper reads as "genius")

"Tattered-looking "Genius".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes... have you seen yesterday's broadcast of HinaAi? I was certain that I could get out of there with the station name question, but unexpectedly the name SLIPPED out of my mind."

[​IMG]

"Even though I've talked to my friends about it before, how Takanawa Gateway as a name sounds so stylish - I was surprised myself. At any rate, I did remember the name contain a western language word in it..."

"But I'm so glad I could answer question of Yamanashi Prefecture that I love love love SO much. I'm SO glad I could get myself out there at that exact question! I never fail to go to Yamanashi Prefecture every year! Eating houtou (popular dish from Yamanashi), picking cherries.

"Man, I really really like the Yamanashi Prefecture itself! It's surrounded by nature, the air is great, every nook and cranny is a scenery that I really love... Really, a wonderful place. When we stop by the rest area I could feel the air - "Ah, we're close by.""

Tomorrow is Tanabata, so Marii hung a wish. The paper is two-folded and she wrote two wishes: 1) for the situation to be normal so they could meet ohisama again 2) for the sun to come out once more in hope there wont be further damage from the heavy rain in kyushu.

[​IMG]

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1280165125568122881?s=20

Marii's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34656?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 1
  15. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Showroom on 7 Sep

• Like Like x 2
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's lovely. And I don't know why, but I find her voice incredibly relaxing to listen to.

17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Platinum flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  19. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    my personal thoughts for Mari is
    She is cute, I like her voice, she loves comedy, and a very promising variety members.
    Very bright future for Hinatazaka46!

She is my 2nd favorite after Sasaki Kumi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Marii showroom

rps20201120_091201.jpg

• Like Like x 4