1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morita Hikaru (Runrun) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    hikaru is the cover girl for UTB+'s 49th issue! habu mizuho graces the back cover, and it will be released on december 11.
    hikaru.jpeg mizuho.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

just saw CDTV performance, it's amazing. i didnt know morita have a nice vocal so it's a bit surprise to me and her dance has improved a lot too. hope she'll be center again in the future, really looking forward to it.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

her vocal around this part is really good: 4.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    She's a force of nature, I think mngmnt has big plans for her so I expect her to be pushed forward quite a lot, even though all 2ki members are amazing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I wonder if mgmt will try and get her a modelling contract? She’s too gorgeous

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    @hiraganatwice so far she has been featured in ray, bis and seventeen and out of those three i think bis styling suits her the best. based on the representative visuals for each magazine i don't think her cute short girl looks are something seventeen or ray look for but who knows

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I 100% agree. I love her bis spreads the most too and she does fit the kind of image they go for too. Height is no problem as my other oshimen nogi’s yoda is an exclusive model for them too

7. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Our smol Hikaru-chan (+ Hono) with the Nogi and Hinata reps from the same gen.

[​IMG]

I actually think her tiny height is an advantage, as it certainly makes her stand out everywhere (;

And I agree that this girl needs a modeling contract asap

• Like Like x 1
  8. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Off topic, but seeing them line up like this, Hono isn't as tall as I thought she was. Maybe its the effect of standing next to Morita, Matsuda, and Takemoto that made her seem taller to me. On the other hand, Kaki is fricking tall, had no idea she was the tallest of her generation and one of the tallest in Nogi overall

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    According to Keyakitte we know there're around 15 cm between Hikaru and Hono. No idea how tall Kaki is, but I'd like to see if the girls are wearing heels in that pic.

10. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Morita is listed at 149.8cm (4ft 9in) Hono is listed at 163.5 cm (5ft 3.5in) and Kaki is listed at 166cm (5ft 4.5in) which actually ties her with Junna for 3rd tallest active member of Nogizaka, shes surprisingly 1cm taller than Shinuchi.

• Like Like x 2
  11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Morita (and Pon) for EX Taishu, May 2020.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ya'll are the seeing the top two candidates for the next Keyaki center :fear:

• Like Like x 3
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Translation for Morita x Kobayashi interview for Ex Taishu (ty @krymsun00)

Interviewer: At last year’s “CDTV Special: New Year’s Premier Live 2019 → 2020”, Morita-san, you sang “Kuroi Hitsuji” in the center position. I’d like to look back on that time. How did you feel when you first heard you’d be the center?
    Morita: The 2nd gens Tamura and Matsuda participated in the performance of “Kuroi Hitsuji” at the “Record Awards”. I was watching a video of the rehearsal for that thinking how I wanted to be in it when I got contacted about “CDTV”. It was so sudden, so I was mostly surprised.

Interviewer: Did you think, “is it okay for it to be me?”
    Morita: I felt bad for being in the center position. But I didn’t have time to talk about those concerns with anyone.

Interviewer: You performed “Kuroi Hitsuji” at the anniversary live in Budoukan too, didn’t you?
    Morita: I was a “white sheep” high school girl at the time, but I remember crying when I heard TAKAHIRO-sensei’s words through the earpiece while waiting on standby. Other members cried, too.

Interviewer: I got the feeling TAKAHIRO-san had a hand in the production of the “CDTV” performance too.
    Morita: He went with a story different from when Hirate-san does it, and made the presentation match me more. [huh interesting]

Interviewer: Kobayashi-san, did you feel like you wanted to support Morita-san in her center position?
    Kobayashi: Yes. It seemed like Hikaru-chan was feeling the pressure of being the center and we felt like we needed to support her during the performance. It was super sudden, but if we’re going to put something out there it needs to be a complete product. There had been a number of versions of “Kuroi Hitsuji” up to that point, but this was the one and only “Kuroi Hitsuji” with Hikaru-chan as center and on “CDTV”, so, as people who’d performed it before, we talked with TAKAHIRO-sensei about what to do with it.

Interviewer: Morita-san, do you love Keyakizaka as well?
    Morita: Yes. I end up thinking about Keyakizaka before I know it. I’m so overflowing with motivation I’d say, “I’m ready to perform anytime.”

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Mama Yui<3 and Hikaru-chan<3. :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  14. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Happy birthday hikaru

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Her birthday is 10 July, right? Today is 9 July btw.:)

16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Oh, look, it's PonPon and Hikaru-chan! Happy B-D to Hikaru!

• Like Like x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Happy birthday and many happy returns to our bullet girl Runrun!

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Hbd MH.:ome:

19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday my petite queen! The most exquisite aromas are found always in the tiniest of bottles...

20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2