1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morita Hikaru (Runrun) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    that’s nice. i don’t think it’s a huge indicator but it’s nice. comparing how hono is being pushed right now for 3rd compared to hikaru during 1st and 2nd lol it’s kinda …depressing. hikaru push as a centre has been one of the weakest in idol history Ngl. a few magazines here and a Pokemon tv appearance at 8am. that’s it lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

How have I not seen Hikaru on a Pokemon show? Granted, I haven’t been big into Pokemon since I was young, but that sounds like quality programming.

I very much want Hikaru to center a massively successful single at some point. I think it’s absolutely the right move for Hono to get the big push now. She’s undeniably a star and deserves all the positive recognition in the world. That said, it would be a bit of a bummer for me if Hikaru never got another title song center position.

3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    yea i want her to be the centre for the single that becomes a hit too. i’m just concerned about how serious management are about hikaru. happy for hono finally receiving her push but i just don’t vibe with how little hikaru has been given in comparison considering she’s centred 2 singles. Ofc like it’s just the 3rd single early days but …
    i do see her coming back to the title centre tho just depends on when lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah, I feel she'll come back to the center spot soon if not next single. Feel like she is a permanent center candidate like Nishino was for Nogi, they move away from Nishino for a single or two but they always came back. Hikaru might fill that role Sakuzaka, she looks good in center, has the charisma and energy needed to stand in front and her height difference with good looks easily draws eyes to her

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I don’t doubt hikaru coming back to the title considering that for 3 consecutive singles she’s been a centre even though for this one it’s a coupling. so she’ll probably continue to have the most centre songs *don’t wanna jinx it for 4th*. just worried about how she’s promoted when she’s supposed to be sakurazaka’s so called face. already ten risa hono habu and rena have more media exposure than her. especially hono her media exposure as a centre for one single (that’s not even released yet) is far greater than Hikaru during her 2 consecutive especially during the 2nd single period. I want her to gain more public recognition for both personal reasons and for the positions she’s been given and continues to be given but how’s that gonna happen when S&F continue to keep her away from jobs where she can gain and increase GP rep.

like s&f might have more in store for her in the future but right now there’s 0 signs of that and it makes it hard to be optimistic as privileged as that may seem coming from a hikaru oshi lol.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 3
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think Hono's push is big right now because it coincides with the release of her photobook. I agree that Hikaru should have been pushed more though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

@paradisekiss - I feel that it's a great sign that Hikaru is in that ranking despite the low-key nature of her push. As long as fans like yourself and miwa here (among many, many others I'm sure) continue to stand by her I think she'll be just fine. I'm also excited to hear what kind of coupling song she centered for the upcoming single.

I have to admit, I don't came to this part of the forum often - so while I'm here, to paraphrase an old poem...how do I love Run-chan? Let me count the ways:
    • She's super cute (duh, of course, what am I saying) - examples would be that CM where she hugged a huge teddy bear & her appearing in that Pokemon program with Audrey's Kasuga.
    • She loves animals. I love animals, I love idols...so...I'm weak to this combo. Run-chan + Animals = God mode cheat code. I wish there's a fanart of her being like a "Queen of the Jungle" kind of character, haha. Fabimaru~
    • She's good at drawing, from what I've seen. Ten-chan can draw too...but I'm freaked out by her stuff. I recall Run-chan in her Keyakake intro video showing a drawing of a bird (was it Hornbill?) and that looked great.
    • She's seem quite athletic - I remember her racing with Hono and ended up in a tie (twice!) in a Keyakake episode. I still laugh at the visual of Hikaru running from Yoshimura after "blackmailing" him with a photo.
    • She loves anime/manga. I can't hate someone who quoted Cell from Dragonball. I just can't.
    • Last but not least: as the Center...I feel that she had the best expression. In terms of songs, I did like Karin songs more - however I LOVE how expressive Hikaru is: powerful and intense in 'Nobody's Fault' and 'Ban'; she also show her...sultry and mischievous side in 'Blue Moon Kiss'. After seeing 'Nobody's Fault' performed for the first time (during Last Keyaki Live, I think) I walked away thinking "Sakurazaka46 will do just fine." She made me a believer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    thank you ~ that’s for sure. Hikaru is just an amazing idol with so much potential and talent. glad to see others sing her praises

going to positively speculate that the low-key push is to lead to bigger pushes in the very near future lol

10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Hikaru is the only member in Sakurazaka that has shown expression to 150%. She can change different sides and she has grown into this role in a quite impressive short time. Back in 2019 she was inexperienced and mngmt throw Kuroi Hitsuji at her at some music show which didn't made the song justice. She needed more time to grow.

But after Nobofa and Ban she has changed and got rid of her purity. She is up to the challenge to pull off the first gloomy song in Sakurazaka. Since Nagaredama (not gloomy but certainly a unorthodox song) was written for Honosu's personality I can see the black color making a comeback since Kuroi Hitsuji (green color swallowed the black color for 9th single which never released other than on a best album) as a coupling. Theme is revolution for third single and rebellion views as a potential stepping-stone to revolution. Fall is coming and I have seen Hikaru's latest blog. She posted a pic with a black and white background and holding a black umbrella like they did in Kimi wo mou sagasanai without showing her face.

Hikaru has been given these pretty good A-sides for training in my opinion. That's how I see things. She has become more confident and I think it's due to center a few A-sides to raise her capacity. Mngmt is definitely not overlooking her because they put her in front row with Ten-chan for the third single and she kept her center position because mngmt wants to change the group after two singles which is a discussion for another time and another thread. Color and group analysing can get me very excited because there is obviously color analysts among Sakamichi's managers.

And what I saw from her from W-Keya Fes was confidence and how they performed Ban without playback. Her aura is strong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    3rd single profile photo and Hikaru Center song [Dead End] to be aired this Sunday on the Kochi Hoshi broadcast
    https://twitter.com/sakurazaka46/status/1432919150897229824?s=21
    https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1432902262377025536?s=21
    https://twitter.com/kochihoshi/status/1432902067702702081?s=21 8B28DAFC-F98E-430D-B867-CDF0685D3A4D.jpeg
    gorgeous as always really like this uniform
    that song title - love it let’s pray it’s a cool/dark song

about the kuroi hitsuji performance @Rev4 i think she did the song justice like a lot actually. it was that performance that increased her popularity got her a lot of critical acclaim from industry insiders and gained new fans.

https://twitter.com/hikarujpgs/status/1432946774348607491?s=21
    AAF588D2-E847-404B-A183-FB6F4D239169.jpeg
    the evolution.
    as one wota said the first three are “hikaru-kun” 2nd single is”hikaru-sama” and the 3rd is “hikaru-san” lol

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    She's like dynamite in the Dead End MV. wow!

Cheers!

14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Really been a big fan of her recently :) . She looks really cool and unique and certainly not the overly feminine type portrayed by some other girls in other idol groups :cool:. Wish there are more girls like her.

15. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

* disclaimer - no FortuneMEETS rules have changed so if you apply for any tickets, you do so with the knowledge that you could be refused entry if you are not living in Japan*

Meguri report:

I think I’m just cursed to be super boring whenever I talk to Morita. When I first had an online talk w/ her last year, it was my first ever and I didn’t have a good feel for how quickly the time would tick down so I pretty much just gave a jikoshoukai and then time was suddenly up. Didn’t have any tickets for her for “BAN” as I stayed away due to the gaijin ban. Anyway, I was lucky to win a couple tickets this time and hopefully redeem myself to the member who is probably my oshimen if I’m being honest with myself, though I’m always hesitant to say I truly have one.

It went…alright. I’ll blame some of it on being really nervous(at least partially because I thought our “Nobofa” talk went poorly and I was in my head over it) and part of it on me being dead tired. I’d have been falling asleep in the queue if it wasn’t for my nerves. I wanted to specifically give “Dead End” a shoutout and say I’d be watching the Halloween live but kinda dropped the ball there. I froze up a bit after the initial greeting, so I mentioned I was nervous and Morita waved it off and gave a super supportive “daijoubu, daijoubu desu” which was honestly a highlight. It felt very Morita and definitely helped to bring me back into it. It would have been better if instead of saying I was nervous in Japanese, I said “gomen I’m nervous” but alas. I also should have mentioned how much that song absolutely rules.

After that, I mentioned how she’s super cool. Which like, that’s the idea I wanted to get across for sure, but with my limited Japanese I probably sounded like a kid. She was appreciative though, of course. Then I closed with my now standard closer, which is asking what her favorite English word or phrase is. I like this question because it almost always results in a brief variety-esque panic, and that’s how it went here as well. “Ehhhh?!” Then she looked away before triumphantly declaring “thank you” and cracking herself up as time expired. “Thank you” seems to be the most common response, but what’s most important is the journey to get there.

Sadly, those were the only tickets I won for her. One of these days we’ll have a talk I can feel good about, I’m sure.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does she have any siblings ?

17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She does ! 3 older sisters

On another note I’m quite surprised but very pleased about the amount of tv gigs Hikaru has been receiving lately. With the Pokemon show airing this weekend that makes it 4! Lol quite small compared to others but a huge step for Hikaru ! I’m curious as to why it’s this single period where she’s not centring the title that she’s been on tv so much lately and also quite pessimistic to think that this may be the last period where we see her on tv more than once or twice. But alas. For all three of her tv appearances so far her name has trended on JPN twitter so let’s hope they take notice of that.

18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Would like to see her on e-elements gaming house squad with Habu at least for a few episodes :cool:.

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  20. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

This is very unrelated, but I had a dream about her last night. I haven't been big into Sakurazaka I feel in like at least a year, but that dream... watched the first episode of their show I have in a while. It was fun, and I might be back into this again.

• Like Like x 1