1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Moriya Akane (Akanen) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice fanart of Akanen from this week keyakake

[​IMG]

screencap

[​IMG]

2. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

^
    wow, that's actually nice drawing! may I know who made that ?

It comes to my attention that some nogizaka fans pointed out that Yamashita Mizuki (3rd gen Nogi) resembles Akanen a bit. Others suggested that she looks like a mix of Atsuko Maeda, Ikuta Erika, and Akanen. Yamashita Mizuki has always been giving the vibes of Ikuta Erika 2.0 to me (maybe because I only see her through showroom audition, where lots of people thought the same), but now some Akanen oshi also give the nod, I could see it a bit...

Here is a comparison:

C5Ezvq_UkAAJpH9.jpg C5FNJC3VcAAroFk.jpg

Though I can only say that for this pic (Haven't dig up more photos of this girl).

Suddenly I remembered there's a website where people can vote if two artists look a like or not.
    http://sokkuri.net/list.php?m=search&name=守屋茜&p=1

Mostly it uses pictures from her debut, but I do agree that now Akanen gets prettier even more, so she might resembles other artists that not in the list yet.
    Any suggestion ? [hehe]

3. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    There's actually a really cool forum some where at stage48 that talks about similarities of different 48/46 members within their own group, and celebrities outside the group. I forgot where it is exactly but I implore you to check it out!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@kyuudere sorry i didnt save the tweet so i dont know who drew that fanart. if i find out, i will post it here.

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  6. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

New MechakarixKeyakizaka46's photo on instagram:

Mechakari Akanen - 170302.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRIBtbch87m/

MonaNen :mail:

===
    I'm really happy that her HS slots got sold out in 2nd round this week.
    Last week, fans worried that she might feel a little bit down after her HS sales result in 1st round come out (10/24), which might be not as impressive as other keyaki's members, as hinted in her abruptly very short blog post. But now all her remaining slots got sold out (14 slots), that's the 2nd highest number in this round (after Miyu). Good job, Akanen-oshi!;)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  7. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'm going to see her for this single and won enough tickets in round 1 but I still applied for 24 more in round 2 to help her out. I lost all of them so happy lmao

8. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm glad that she sold out but not surprised. She's improving little by little last single she sold out at round 3.
    Wow lucky you !! Tell us how it went after :)

9. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    C6UfWPBU0AIjywO.jpg C6UsqbZVUAUqm-U.jpg nen lost in the butt sumo against hkt lol (her position doesn't look too optimal here), keyaki still wont overall tho [hehe]

she arm wrestles memi next keyakitte, i feel like her pride is constantly being tested haha. hopefully it goes well~

I was really impressed by her and Ozeki's ability to resist puppies in bingo. Also, she was really enjoying herself when sawabe was dramatically reading her blog, she has one of those laughs like mona that gets completely out of control haha. They have great laughs.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  10. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

^
    Oh nice, I almost forgot that Keyaki attended GUM-ROCK FES.

Found this on my twitter feeds:
    Apparently Akanen's opponent was Tashima Meru, here is two shot pic from her G+ :
    http://imgur.com/Mcaj0o5
    https://plus.google.com/101107068827865810697/posts/etoqzPoPFz5

I also can't wait for Sunday! I think Memi-tan will give her a hard time since Nen's handgrip isn't strong enough (I think it was around 7 kg ? Does anyone remember ? Cause my memory is kinda hazy, I forgot where I saw it).

11. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I think 7kg is like a toddler so i went back and checked [hehe] , it was from the first sports test. She got 22.7? (i alrdy forgot lmao) . 20ish seems pretty normal from things I remember. Koike who's terrible at sports was 25kg because she uses the grip machine to exercise since her mother told her that a 10kg grip wont even be able to use a pencil properly :XD:

12. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah, I mixed it with Zuumin's record (7.7 kg). :lol:
    Thanks for clarifying.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@drazaar Akanen's handgrip is 22.7 kg from episode 8 (nice guess)

here is a gif from this week Bingo (cool beauty contest)

[​IMG]

full episode : here

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    In five seconds, she pictured:

seriousness, laugh, deny, anger

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@CutePanda, @gocchisama -- "Not cool" is very cool. Wonderful flow of emotion and expression.

@CutePanda, @drazaar, @kyuudere -- Memi says her right-hand grip strength, measured at school, is 34kg. If grip strength counts, she has a chance.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am no expert in arm wrestling .....so i dont know if grip strength will determine the outcome of Memi vs Akanen.
    Since Akanen plays soft tennis in high school, so her forearms, biceps and triceps should be in great shape.

right now i would say Memi got the upper hand in grip strength (34 kg) and Akanen got the forearms,biceps and triceps (from playing tennis).
    cant wait for next episode of Keyakake

17. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    alright i did some sleuthing lol

here are the grips~
    shida beat sugai's squad and sugai is one of the strongest. Fuu gave her a fight and her grip is only 10.9, honestly think she may have been sandbagging along with zuumin though :shifty:
    nen also beat oda but that one wasn't shown, oda has highest grip. basically nen and mona are at the top i guess

So in conclusion....I have no idea, top grip doesn't mean you win but memi is really high. Also, memi is young and in a lot of situations the young member is strongest (remembering mm tsuji and several kpop groups)

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I read a couple of pages about technique and exercises for arm wrestling. Who knew it was such a thing? High grip. Cover the opponent's thumb. Bend wrist forward. Upper arm close to your side so your whole body can be involved. Hip of lead leg close to table. Grip strength and forearm strength both important. But technique overcomes strength.

19. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I just saw that on twitter and I'm shook !
    I don't know what photoshoot it is but I need more !

C6ec_1cVUAAXnno.jpg

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    All my thanks, BOMB

source

0062kotHgy1fdgv3czi84j31jk1yee81.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv37oxitj31jk1y7e81.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv31w855j31jk1y2b29.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv2x5kxbj31jk1y8e81.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv2s580qj31jk1ya7wh.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv2mk1q9j31jk1y94qp.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv2gyg0gj31jk1y67wh.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv2ccbvyj31jk1y6e81.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv7hutyuj31jk1xqe81.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv7f5d46j31jk1xze81.jpg 0062kotHgy1fdgv7bxczvj31jk1xxnpd.jpg

• Like Like x 1