1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Moriya Akane (Akanen) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Thank you soooooo much !
    Omg best photoshoot ever ahah
    They look so good :cute:

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    One more interesting interviews added to the list of untranslated Keyaki interviews :cry:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Akanen wrote a blog post, praying for the people who are suffering from Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami in 2011.

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/8369?ima=0000&cd=member

======

To the future

It has been six years since East Japan was hit by Great Earthquake on March 11th.
    At 14:46 P.M, I was doing a silent prayer.

I can not forget what was happened on that day for the rest of my life.
    Even that 13-years old myself have now been doing activities with Keyakizaka46, the things that I could do for the sake of other people really have increased.
    I want to be able to give inspiration and courage to many people. I also want to be able to make other people get well.

I will continue to put in my best efforts in the future.
    From now on I kindly ask for your support.

I pray for the recovery of people who are suffering from the disaster.
    Moriya Akane.

======

I also humbly pray for the victims of Tohoku Earthquake & Tsunami, hopefully Keyakizaka can give inspiration and courage to them. :flower:
    Other members also wrote a blog post about it and pray for the victims too.

Akanen and Nijika are the only members from Miyagi prefecture, the closest place to the epicenter of the Earthquake (especially Sendai, where Akanen comes from), so it's interesting to read their thoughts on the event. Nijika also wrote a blog post about it, please check it.

I'm also wondering if Akanen joined Junior Red Crescent because she was inspired and moved by people who were helping the recovery of the disaster. That could be the case...she's really a kind hearted girl. :blush:
    Anyway, I'm glad she's back to blogging again, she has been busy with Keyakizaka activities so it must be hard for her not being able to spent her time with her family and friends in Sendai at such a time, so no wonder there only few blog posts from this week (fans had been waiting for it). Take your time Akanen, your fans will always support you :cry2:

5. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Well, it's nice to see kanji and hiragana members interaction on TV, even though the arm wrestling part between Akanen and Memi hasn't been aired this week (Dang, got fooled by previous week's preview :lol:). But on the bright side, next week is going to be double kami episodes for me! :omfg:

Akanen is going to wear wedding dress on next week's keyabingo!

keyabingo 11 preview - 1.jpg keyabingo 11 preview - 2.jpg keyabingo 11 preview - 3.jpg

So beautiful :cute:

Can't wait for next week! Also, I really hope to get more info on 4th single this week. Maybe the song will be previewed on KochiHoshi radio :blush:
    I'm also wondering when Akanen will be co-hosting the radio show with Techi again, it's been a long time since that happened, I think.

6. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Wow stunning ! A bit Goth for a wedding dress ahah but again she's fierce so it suits her well.
    I hope we have news about units and she's in one. I want my Yuukanen unit !

7. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

With Yukka in the front row it feels like going to be really different :')
    But yeah, I want Yukkanen pairing again haha. Or they could revive the aozora chigau unit again :lol:

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  9. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Great text ! I hope it will help more people see her in a better light.
    She's a great member for Keyaki and a good support. You just have to look at how she is with Ozeki. She looks like a bully but she's very loving.
    I think her beauty is only going to grow more (if it's possible ahah) and I hope more fans are gonna take notice of her and that she'll sold out 1st round next single.

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    nice piece gocchi :approve:

akanen is sweet, i hope people don't get the wrong impression. it's so cute how much effort she puts into everything. She talks and smiles professionally on shows and tries to read professionally like at the opening of their first live :flower:. It was cute how animated and emotional she was on the last bingo while watching the dokkiri, especially cheering for ozeki. She was really into it lol.

11. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    nen puppy eyes :blush:
    C7UqAtsV0AAXqlH.jpg

she looks good in the new uniform, looking forward to next episode~
    C7Kq0TQV0AEgONi.jpg

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Let's be honest, she was supposed to lose at the first round of arm wrestling.

Her handgrip was bad ( she bend her wrist, putting no strength in her hand) and memi could have just focused on her hand to make her submit.

But knowing Akanen, even if Memi had a cute face, she just went all out to destroy her lol. It just appears Memi physical strength is no joke.

13. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Yup she should have but it's her so...lol. tbh not sure if any of the girls could actually break nen's wrist no matter how bad her grip is, at that point it might have gotten so bad they both just lost grip anyway and had to restart. I'm glad they stopped it though :^^;: . Someone needs to show her because I noticed she didn't seem to be gripping well against Oda either. She's gonna hurt hurself :yikes: . It's not about grip strength either she literally grabs their hand in a weird way so her wrist is pushing awkwardly.

14. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Finally Akanen updates her blog!

0380c69eca8d8c596ad0eab096314.jpg 0380c69eca8d8c596ad0eab096314-01.jpg 0380c69eca8d8c596ad0eab096314-02.jpg 0380c69eca8d8c596ad0eab096314-03.jpg 0380c69eca8d8c596ad0eab096314-04.jpg 0380c69eca8d8c596ad0eab096314-05.jpg 0380c69eca8d8c596ad0eab096314-06.jpg

Pretty off-shot pictures from KEYABINGO!2 :blush:
    So this is her first time wearing this kind of dress (I don't know what's it called. Quarter-scale wedding dress ?)
    This is also the first time she's showing 4th single uniform in her blog. She said her impressions of Fukyouwaon was "Cool and Strong Willed" song, and she really likes it. "I want to dance to it quickly! Please look forward to the MV!" she added.

I wasn't particularly fond of Fukyouwaon at first. But I think the MV and dance choreography will definitely make it up for my loss of enjoyment.
    And from the preview of it, I think my prediction isn't far off:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/844105016617009153/pu/vid/640x360/LwMNAewLCvQqbahP.mp4

The dance is very hard (in my opinion) and complex. Many moving parts and very fast pacing. From the looks it seems Akanen has had a hard time to follow the dance. No wonder she finds it very challenging, I hope she will master it by the time they have to perform the song live.

====
    Keyakitte Kakenai was amusing too. Love the peace pose Akanen gave after she said "she's definitely won't lose". :lol:
    Memi is strong! I guess the result of the match is draw.

I wonder if Akanen starts working out after this match, just in case they have sports game with Hiragana [hehe]

15. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    phew 10 days! she's on rika blog schedule now [hehe]

the wedding dress segment was fun~

in the captain/vice-captain SR she said her goal this year was muscle training (and yuuka said she was doing it currently too) so she's probably already improving. Next time memi will be instantly crushed :twisted:

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Next time is the 50 metres. Their last measured times were very close (Akanen 7.45s in November 2015, Memi 7.5s in 2016 at school). I'm hoping we get a full athletics episode or two on KeyaKake this spring.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If look could literally kill

232980.jpg 232421.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She is gorgeous !!!! I'm so glad from the teaser it seems that she has some good screentime more than the other PV she had barely none in Sekai and despite being frontline she was the frontline member with the less screentime in future so it's good. It also looks like she has a pretty important role in the dance formation she's sometimes center instead of Tecchi. I hope she can manage to pull it out because she's not the best dancer but she's improving.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop