1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Moriya Akane (Akanen) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    happy birthday to our beautiful and passionate vice-captain/sergeant (bull, evil magistrate) :inlove:

fanart: DOXTuDAUEAA7P8e.jpg src DOXF_tqUQAEC0cv.jpg src DOXT_rpVoAIAuLy (1).jpg src DOXDFwMUIAAQ5g4.jpg src DOWoQsSUEAE3U2y.png src DOXCGB9UEAAj3pb.jpg src

hopefully she's able bolster the group she loves for many years to come. She's such a calming and steady presence whether she is smiling nicely, getting everyone fired up, suddenly cutesy/girly, sexy, earnest/serious. Fine I'll even admit when she's crying or dejected it's really cute :^^;:. Hoping for some nice outside job this year~

Gotta protect that smile~

edit:im lucky @CutePanda only posted one of the fanart i had linked lol he always beats me to it

2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Happy birthday Akanen! You're the only idol I like who has such a drill sergeant-like personality. (lol) and I kinda hope that if Sugai-sama graduates for any reason (I hope she doesn't tbh, you're already a great vice-captain), you'll step up and take her place as captain, you boost the morale of the group and I wish you'd stay for as long as you can. Again, happy birthday Akanen~

3. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Moriya! :banana: Always putting your all into Keya's growth and as a pillar of support from the shadows, keep that grind going! Your hard work is acknowledged and admirable to us. :inlove:

4. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Happy birthday, sarge :ome::ome::ome:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

another great fanart for Akanen birthday :) Nice touch on the lovely earrings:inlove:

[​IMG]

source

6. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Happy Birthday to our beautiful and passionate vice captain !!!!

7. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Akanen! :ome::ome:

20 years old, one more step to adulthood, and yet she's already grown to be more capable and professional. Surely she's quite matured this past two years:cry2:
    i'm looking forward to see her coming of age ceremony pics with other members [hehe]

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @kyuudere I'm sure she's gonna look beautiful.

9. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    here's just some of the cute pics with members from blogs (nen, naako, yuuka, mii, mana) once they were all released in a flood the past couple days ;)
    917651233e11c896fea577a5f1c44-02.jpg mobQOLTko.jpg mob77abL4.jpg mob8X34id.png b250f7763f63aad9116aa4fbaed0c.jpg i'll put the others in gallery~

10. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    DPEhmxKUMAAi9YG.jpg DPEhmxJV4AAbvmG.jpg DPFnj3MVAAAx4fQ.jpg DPFnkiHVAAEW9uT.jpg
    nen's birthday shirt. simple but well done I think it suits her~ I heard some korean designer made it.

DPAazLWV4AIAk4i.jpg her face after takemoto says she has the best scent (she already knows this btw [hehe])

edit: seems her exit song for her bday ceremony was SWEET BLACK feat. Maki Goto / Tear Drops with KG. I'm surprised people even know of this song lol gocchin was my original oshi. They've come full circle :blush:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  11. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

20th Anniversary, not birthday huh? Pretty fancy and indeed simple, the make-up design represents her very well (remember all those skincare/cosmetic products that she carries around and recommends). :lol:

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol 20th anniversary !!! Congrats to Akanen [hehe]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmaooooo at the 20th Anniversary :hehe:

14. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    anniversary does sound kinda cool I guess lol

some scans from Utb, few more in gallery. Now really looking forward to entame~
    IMG_20171122_112320.jpg IMG_20171122_112322.jpg IMG_20171122_112259.jpg IMG_20171122_112255.jpg

15. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Keya Kakenai 107
    While seeing Moriya crying is cute, you kind of feel bad for her for always missing out on trips.
    I'm glad to see Yuipon, Oda Nana and Manaka make the cut on the trip to USJ. Hope to see a fun USJ eps.

16. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^Kinda hope it's not TOO much of a running joke [hehe]. Even without the sports relay stuff, they did the date ep which she knew she had no chance from the start as well I'm sure~

Speaking of that though at least she hung out with neru and saw some lights. Akanen needs to hang out more after work hours :flower:
    cdf36db0f2700053955c53ae3f2e0-02.jpg cdf36db0f2700053955c53ae3f2e0-03.jpg

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Seems like she finally went to see the illumination in Keyakizaka (street)!

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^for some reason the shot of her lonely in the background is really cute :^^;:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Akanen looks like a manager for Nijika when she stand in a distance in that 1st photo above :^^;:

fanmade comic strip from last week Keyakake USJ senbatsu

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Keyakake 107 : link