1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Moriya Akane (Akanen) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    the group, fans and management need to appreciate her more.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Akanen is not our Vice-Captain anymore.
    I hope this is not a sign of every fans' "feared" announcement :cry:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Sent Akanen a message on mobame. I really hope she reads it and understands that she so many fans that love and support her, regardless of her title. I hope she's doing okay, because I know we're gonna be here to support her! <3

• Like Like x 4
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Almost as sweet as Nen (but not so sweet and bubbly)...

An oversize image behind a spoiler tag is still an oversize image

I had no idea about this traditional confectionery of Northern Greece. A marshmallow-ish sweet made of corn starch, goat butter, water from a specific local fountain, a touch of fresh lemon, powdered sugar and almonds... Traditionally accompanying coffee during the afternoon...

I wish I owned the product, export it to Japan and having Nen for the TV commercial...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2021
  6. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Just watched Nen's performance at BACKS LIVE and I have to say she killed it as center. Maybe it's bias speaking but she really has the tools to make it as a center. She has a good voice, sharp dance moves, and intensity...loads of intensity. She has the aura to have a commanding stage presence and it really makes me wish she can be back in senbatsu already. Breaks my heart to see my kami-oshi like that, but damn, if she didn't own the stage. <3

• Like Like x 4
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Can you please reupload the image properly?

8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This is just a repost with the image in (hopefully) the proper dimensions...

Almost as sweet as Nen (but not so sweet and bubbly)...

[​IMG][​IMG]

I had no idea about this traditional confectionery of Northern Greece. A marshmallow-ish sweet made of corn starch, goat butter, water from a specific local fountain, a touch of fresh lemon, powdered sugar and almonds... Traditionally accompanying coffee during the afternoon...

I wish I owned the product, export it to Japan and having Nen for the TV commercial...

• Like Like x 1
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  10. langsikretoooo

My Sakura oshi :cry:
    I've been sensing it lately but it does feel shocking when it's here.
    I can't say any anything but just thank you for everything for giving it her all to the group since Keyaki days.

11. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    will definitely miss her "gachi" attitude and her eagerness to join a roke shoot. but why all of the sudden graduation after 3rd single release?

12. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I picked a hell of a time to hop back in here. Been less active here for a couple of weeks due to personal matters. Was shocked when I hear about Akanen & Pe-chan graduation announcement. Maybe I shouldn't have been. I don't know.

So, Akanen. She was the reason I started noticing and following Keyakizaka46 back then. The group appeared on Nogichuu special episode (sometime Dec 2016 I think?) along with Tsuchida-san. I've been a fan of Nogi for several years at that point. They wore the uniform from Futari Saison. Then, this gorgeous girl steps up, and I can't help but to notice her...
    [​IMG]
    Her beauty, and the group's performance of SaiMajo in the studio got me hooked. So I decided to follow Keyakizaka right then and there; and continues to the present day of Sakurazaka46.

At this moment, I don't know what to think, I don't know what to feel...I've been emotionally drained the past few weeks.

But in the end, I guess I just want to wish her all the best. Hopefully you face your next chapter in life with the same fiery Akanen spirit that I knew and love. Good luck and thank you.

• Winner Winner x 6
  13. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    It's too sad for me. Akanen had a heart of gold in the group. The tears she shed when things were shaky in Keyakizaka46 and stage performances were more than real. I would say that she cared too much and that's what hurt her after the rebranding, but that is normal for a girl like her. She's pure.

I'm gonna miss her lots. She was the fire in the group from Keya to Saku and she didn't want to lose to anyone. I will wish her all the best and I hope she gets an occupation regarding skin-care or beauty care. You'll always be Vice Captain to me, Akanen. Stay strong in 2021.

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Yukka loses her "partner in crime".
    Kira, who somehow got to "tame" the sergeant, and get close to her enough to call her Bakanen and name her pet Akane-chan, also loses her.
    Ahhhh, life.

15. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    All the best for our vice chapcahe. :'(

Will be staring at this image for quite some time.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Yeah. I really wanted to see more Masumoto X Bakanen, but will not be happening. Guess their final aisatsu will be tomorrow?

Masumoto has no fear, and that's probably what helped her to break down the barrier to talk to Bakanen like that. The rest of the second generation can't breach it.

I seem to recall Sugai called her "Bakanen" during Te wo tsunaide at the final Keyaki live.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  17. langsikretoooo

• Like Like x 5
  18. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AKANEN!

No matter where you go, you'll always be my vice-captain. Be happy every step of the way.:ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday!

20. langsikretoooo

Today is the last day that her and Pe-chan's blog will be open.
    Browsing through her blog I'm thinking that Akanen really is so beautiful since the formation of the group.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1