1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Moriyasu Madoka (Madoka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two part story in Entame Next

--First of all, congratulations on the photo book. I thought it was wonderful that it starts with the sauna scene.
    Moriyasu: It's novel, isn't it (laughs). Sauna is a hobby I developed after graduating from HKT48. I had always been curious about it, but after graduation I got up the courage to try it. I was taken to the most famous women's sauna in Fukuoka, and I was hooked.

--What do you like about it?
    Moriyasu: It is a deep place. There are many kinds of things to choose from, and I feel like I have been exposed to a great culture. Also, the beer after the sauna is so good! Beer is probably the best (laughs). I have also awakened to the idea of "todo" (laugh).

--How do you stay in tune?
    Moriyasu: In my case, I first take a bath in a hot tub before sauna. I enter the sauna with my body warmed up. It takes about 12 minutes. After getting out of the sauna, I take a water bath as soon as possible. Then I take an air bath. Then you will be in good shape. When I am in balance, my mind becomes lighter. All my worries are gone, and the boundary between myself and the world disappears. In my case, "melting away" is probably the closest expression I can come up with (laughs). Recently, I have been taking a bath, then a sauna, then a water bath, then an air bath, then a bath, in that order.

--It's a good way to learn (laughs). In your photo book, you also appear in a maid costume.
    Moriyasu: I have always been interested in maid cafes, and even went to one when I was in HKT48. I like them so much that I wanted to work there, and I think of it as a place like a theme park for me. It's like a space where you can wear cute clothes and forget about reality. I like that kind of place.

For this photo book, I answered a questionnaire about what kind of photo shoots I wanted to do, and they made it all happen. Movie theaters, museums, hot springs, and live houses. ...... All were situations I had requested. Moreover, we were able to use the time in a relaxed manner and enjoy each place to the fullest even though we were filming (laughs).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

d11df6ebb9c979d24c6429947da58929.jpeg

fd9d5dc72c9cdeb51698c10686d96c88.jpeg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/16693
    https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/16694

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Haruppi has posted a vlog of the fan event she held with Madoka last month in Fukuoka:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

Madoka? :omg:

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Madoka appeared on 8/25 on the Kyushu Broadcasting morning show 'Asadesu_7', she and MC Misawa Sumiya sampled desserts at cafes across Fukuoka (credit to uploader):

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Long interview with Madoka from Walkerplus:
    https://www.walkerplus.com/article/1113278/

11319067_615.jpg

She'll be appearing in the role of an instructor of a chorus club in a stage play 'Kuchibiru ni Uta wo' which opens at the Kameari Lirio Hall in Tokyo on 10/12 with fellow ex-member Jiina (who has also been interviewed today by Walkerplus, I've posted it in her thread).

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Stage presentation for 'Kuchibiru ni Uta wo' including some scenes from the play and piano playing by Madoka:

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Madoka was one of the MCs at the NEOLAND Audition Final yesterday:

• Like Like x 1