1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morning Musume

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Techinically 11th generation was the first that only consisted of KKS. Sakura is only one member but she was a KKS before.
    This might be the first larger (none 1-nin gen) with only KKS though. Secretly hoping for 3 girls to have an even number of members again.

Rooting for Ruru and Reina, especially Reina cause she was one of my faves during the 11th gen audition.
    imo. Ruru, Reina (also Kaede and Hikaru) have always been overlooked when new groups were formed or new members were picked to debut so I hope they might get a chance now.
    For some it might be the last one, I mean they've been KKS since 2012 or 2013. Nobody wants to be a trainee forever and those girls won't get any younger. Really hope H!P has plans for the 4 girls I mentioned.

2. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^You're absolutely right. Technically, 11th gen is the first KSS only generation.

3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
  4. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    This is amazing, so happy about the news of Sayumi Michishige's return to showbiz.:D:):)

Even though she's no longer a member of Morning Musume, I'm still glad she's coming back after a two-year hiatus since she graduated (I was so heartbroken when she left and disappeared from the public eye.) Reading through her blog post, she mentioned that she won't officially return until the spring and she hasn't decided what activities she would pursue yet. We'll just have to wait and see soon.

5. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah it has been exactly 2 years...
    Even if she won't be an Idol anymore. She will return to kami oshi position for me!

Time for me to find a new profile picture! So excited!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Their new single got number 1 on Oricon chart this week with 98K
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2082156/full/

one of their lowest sales but on the other hand, the billboard chart at number 1 with 166K which is one of their highest sales..
    so we know now the affect of the new Oricon rules..
    I dont usually care about the sales but the new rules just make me wonder how much it will affect MM..

anyway, Mezamashi surprised them with the news.. <3<3
    CONGRATS Girls!! :1st:
    they really worked hard with those ZDA handshake events that I actually worried they might be overwork..
    & one more thing, CAN'T WAIT for Sayumi's to return in Spring..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  7. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

I seriously never notice this.. I'm such a bad fan..

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They are on J-Melo this week. It is the 500th anniversary show, and they are in the studio to talk about their history with the show. They also perform What is LOVE? and One and Only.

9. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ohh.. didnt know they'll have appearance on j-melo this week..
    maybe the live is a rerun? i think i saw they perform both song on the show before..

10. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's a rerun of the J-Melo 500 show. It was first broadcast on August 22nd this year ;)

11. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Just a reminder..:blush:
    Morning Musume 13thgen will be announce tonight..
    I dont know why but I have a feeling that I'm going to be disappointed.. :^^;:
    But I still hope I can find an oshimen among them.. & I hope more than 1 girls but less than 4..

12. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    13th gen consists of Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede! In meh for Kaga, but I definitely like Yokoyama and will follow her closely

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  14. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Really happy Kaede made it and that they actually picked one out of the four Kenshuusei who've been there for the longest time.
    And then there's Reina who's been a KSS for like 3 months and I know barely a thing about her so I need to wait and see. I mean she's quite cute but I don't know whether she's good at singing or dancing. :^^;:
    But overall I'm ok with this and I'm glad they only picked two so the group won't get too crowded.

But I'm also kinda sad about Reina (Ichioka) and Ruru not being choosen cause I'm afraid sooner or later they'll just leave and we never see them again if H!P won't let them debut in 2017. :(

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  15. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    There will always be 1 or 2 girls that will drop out of the program.. it's unavoidable..
    I's just wondering if Tsunku is still in power in choosing the girls.. because I felt like Tsunku wont pick someone like Kaga as he like project girl.. even Riho was not so polished (singing wise) when she was added.. Kaga is the opposite of Tsunku's type.. she's too polished already..
    while Yokoyama is definitely Tsunku's type.. I wonder if they ask his opinion with the selection..

16. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I know it is. But it kinda bugs me that they keep members in the programm for 3 or 4 years if they have no plans for them at all.
    Seriously they should just tell the girls if they don't want them to debut so their parents could stop wasting money for their training and they would have a chance to audition for other groups before they get too old.
    Sorry about that little rant but this has always annoyed me a lot. H!P is always loosing really good girls that are popular with the fans just cause they don't let them debut. Makes no sense :glare:

Anyway, here's some footage of the concert
    JIJIPRESS

Maidigitv

Oricon

17. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tsunku wasnt in charge for this audition. He rejected Kaga over so many occassions I dont think he wanted her to ever debut in one of his groups.
    As for Kenshuusei I think that them receiving training and exposure is something good by itself. They are added as project girls and the company just waits for the right place to put them in like Kobushi or Juice=Juice. Some take years, some just a few months. Others drop out because they dont see hope in debuting.

18. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They started working with 13ki about 2 months prior to the Budokan reveal so I think that by now they should have become closer with her.

19. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I hope so.. I have a soft spot for this kind of girl.. those teeth [hehe] I love Yaeba!
    hate to say this.. Reina already beat 12th gen in my fav MM members ranking now just because of that smile.. I dont even see her in action yet [hehe]

I hope next week we'll see some audition clips..
    & also.. i'm loving the fact that the 13th gen is like polar opposite of each other.. one is like a pro already while the other one is a complete newbie..
    one looks mature while the other one looks so innocent..

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783