Motomura Aoi (Aoitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Watching the HKT48 Final Yokohama Concert and Bonus Video about the Brass Band, I am very impressed by Aoi's Drum playing. I do not know if she knew how to play the Drums, but nothing like a cute Girl playing instruments, especially one that requires a lot of hand, leg and eye coordination.

Great Job Aoi ! I remember her playing the Drums too at the AKB Group 5th Kouhaku too, it was posted by BlueMentaiko.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Aoi is also drumming in the next ep of SasshiKita Gassen, the preview from this week's showed her cutest side.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

When she concentrates, she bites her lips like when she is getting ready to play drums. She looks so cute when she is concentrated.

4. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    She is out of HKTs 7th single Senbatsu !!!!

Sent with Taptalk

5. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

Wow, they actually removed Aoi in the senbatsu. 48g is done.

6. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Her removal from senbatsu is something I had kinda expected to happen for a while now. I feel upset but it is not hard to see it coming.

7. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    You are right that it is kinda expected but still very sad nonetheless. They are unlikely to remove anyone in front and she really is holding the last few spots in the previous senbatsu. Sakura, Haruppi, NakoMiku, Sasshi, MeriMio and never gonna get removed. Madoka, Jiina and Lovetan are also probably safe. Rikopi and Mai are hot from the SSK. Cap and Natsu MAY be on a bubble but those two are probably still in front of Aoi. So Aoi looks like the least expendable one to discard. I hope she gets back to the next senbatsu quickly!

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ I agree on everything you said, but I do think NakoMiku won't be invincible once the 4th gens come around. They were the token children of the group, but they are now approaching the age where they're starting look like your typical teenager. It's just the nature of 48g where the business wants to push really young girls to see if they can develop into popular idols. They also need to start producing SSK results, and I don't think there's ever been an idol where since the start of the push, management will allow the idol to go unranked for three years in a row. I could be wrong here, but none comes to mind.

9. chiuchimu

^Maybe they should move Aoi to AKB48. I think she can stand out better with the team4 group.

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    They will still need 3rd gen representative in senbatsu so I doubt NakoMiku would be leaving senbatsu anytime soon after 4th gen joining, especially since Miku is one of the better HS ticket seller, you know.

I'm 100% against her going to AKB because you can see what is happening to AKB's young gens and I don't want her to experience the same thing. She may fall out of senbatsu in HKT but she will still have a lot of opportunities as opposed to being in AKB.

And it is already proven with her being chosen for another gravure photoshoot for Young Animal with the same cast as last year's Valentine issue (Chihiro, Natsu, Madoka, and Haruppi)!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    SG members have always a better chance in SG when they are popular. SG A-Side and (if really popular) AKB A-Side/ B-Side. Also you have better chances in SSK. And if she would go to AKB the same would happen as with Chiyori and Maachun..... HKT is better for Aoi

Sent with Taptalk

12. chiuchimu

I agree with the both of you for high ranking members. It's better to center ones own sister group and still appear in AKB singles. However, in Aoi's case, she is falling out of HKT senbatsu BECAUSE other HKT girls are edging above her. In that case, a different group can let her shine better. If not AKB, maybe SKE. She knows Kanon.

I don't think Maachun or Chiyori would have ranked higher if they'd stayed in their respective sister groups. Switching is not the problem - It's AKB shows have lost viewers. If they make shows that grab viewers again, Maachun and Chiyori would benefit. Also, Sasshi, Lovetan, and Haruka(JKT) are a perfect example of how switching can be of great benefit.

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Okey look at Tani. Non rank to #21 because of her transfer to SKE and Senbatsu. Aoi and Non together would be awesome :3

Sent with Taptalk

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    What I want to say here is that HKT still has pretty decent job and exposure opportunities for Aoi even after falling out of senbatsu compared to sending her to other groups. There is no guarantee sending her to other groups will get her as good opportunity as in HKT. I mean, look at Maachun and Chori. Look at Ranran. Are they benefiting or losing from the transfer? Perhaps it's just me but I don't think they benefit the transfer as much as Tani, whose character just happened to fit SKE and got the SKE Hako-oshi to toss their votes to her in last year's election somehow.

15. chiuchimu

^I agree that Tani was the best transfer of the three and there is no guarantee that a transfer would benefit Aoi. The way I see it is Aoi is very talented and interesting but she is also very quiet which makes her fade to the background among lots of colorful characters in HKT48. Instead I think her personality fits in well but also stand out well among the AKB next gen(Mako, Miki, Yuria, Rena, Juri, Mion etc..) The danger I see in her becoming part of AKB next gen is she can sink with them. Next gen is clearing not rising as fast as needed to take over the popularity of the veteran members. I think the AKB shows are failing for several reasons but if they can fix that and attrack new fans by their shows, then next gen will rise in popularity and Aoi could rise with them.

However, I do see the safer route for Aoi to stay in HKT, but I don't know how she can change her current situation to make a come back.

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
  17. chiuchimu

Wow! She wants Haruppi's job.

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    From 80th to 17th is a bold statement, but I hope Aoi is able to have her wish fulfilled.

19. HappySmiles

HappySmiles Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Her rank will definitely rise. The crucial point here is where will she rise to. It is up to us fans to give her the support that she needs. :)

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It's kind of similar to Chihiro last year and Madoka in 2014, I believe? Aim high, dream big, and their result on the respective year was pretty good (even if Chihiro didn't make the 16th).