1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD [Movie] - DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 [No Flower Without Rain] 13/02/01

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Oct 22, 2012.

1. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Re: [MOVIE] DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 No Flower Without Rain 13/0

well, that's because it's your preference. you don't like Mayuyu. that's your own liking. and I doubt Acchan could have dance Uza just as good as Yuko. and though Uza is more Jurina-center. Yuko totally owns Uza.
    No Flower without Rain is...
    50% - Acchan
    20% - Sasshi
    28% - other member scandal, punishment and graduation. Paruru and Jurina
    2% - Mayuyu and Yuko

funny that on the trailer. it looks like it will focus on the new aces and center especially the trailer contains Mayuyu''s unable to center Uza because she can't dance it well compared to Yuko and Yuko winning the 2012 election.
    and again, AKB48 is so Acchan-centric and Acchan did really benefit to it.

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

`
    I dont know how you make conclusion from the the trailer that the documentary will focus on new aces and center [hehe] [hehe]
    I have followed on all version of the trailers. And my expectation was:
    1. The scandals on akb (shown by members crying&apologizing, TGSK cyring)
    2. Acchan graduation & how their dream to go to Tokyo Dome gets realized (Acchan's sakura no hanabira, Takamina crying, Acchan saying ganbatte)
    3. Takamina scolding members
    4. Jurina (poor health, etc)

I didnt even think of Mayuyu being the new ace, etc when i saw the trailer.Indeed i am abit disappointed with the documentary. I thought that Takamina (yes, she is my oshimen) will be featured more with her duty as soukantoku more, but even my point no.3 is shown like for seconds.. but I can say the documentary is not bad AT ALL.

And i think Acchan deserve the screentime. Carrying center burden is a lot responsibility anyway. This documentary can be a good send-off for her as well. and the public will know how important acchan is no matter what the hater might say.

My biggest regrets are that a lot of the documentary are like replay from concerts, etc. That should be shortened and filled with a lot of other things imo.

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

Center Burden? the only time I think the center is really on pressure was on the Senbatsu Election.especially Acchan than Yuko since she's the so-called immovable center.
    and if you really are a fan of Takamina. you would really acknowledge the fact that the leader has more burden than the center. yeah, she's the one on front. so what, other Senbatsu member can fill up her position. it's just that the fans were so used to Acchan as the center so, the feeling of her not being on the front. seems new to the fans.
    who wouldn't thought that No Flower without Rain will focus on the new aces since even the title promise New Beginnings. and the most talk about on the trailer was the revelation that Mayuyu was supposed to center Uza but she's unable to dance it well unlike Yuko. i expect that it will have Acchan since she graduated already but isn't the making of Tokyo Dome enough. the live stream of her last theater performance. the documentary mostly focus on her. good thing I didn't buy it. since it won't satisfy me anyway. it should have focus more on the groups hardship before and after reaching Tokyo Dome. and the fans mostly knows the things that was shown on the documentary.

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

leader has much responsibility but center too.
    or more appropriately the face. acchan was the face of akb. like it or not. and i never think that the future centers will be the highlight even i watch all the trailers lol. remember the cover of the documentary is takamina crying. not mayuyu crying. i am glad though. currently no one between the future ace candidate except jurina can be called the future ace candidate, especially mayuyu. after watxhing bka48 pv, i think i have a good expectation on her being a good center in future and face. but that might be impossible. well at least akip didnt seem to take really seriously about future ace candidate except jurina and paruru now.

5. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

your right Takamina is the cover but it didn't even have one solitary topic about her.
    the title should have been No AKB48 wiithout Acchan. "joking". and Aki-P does think of the future if he isn't then why is he making a fuss of this AKB48 2nd Chapter.

6. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

You are seriously negative about everything except Mayuyu. We all know this documentary is about the recap of AKB48's activities last year. And what are the biggest events last year ? Maeda's graduation and Tokyo Dome concert of course. Consider this as the last tribute for Acchan because after this, there will be barely any talk about Acchan. I bet in the next documentary, there will be plenty of talk about Mayuyu and the new center/ace debate. Are you going to complain again ? Or in the case of Mayuyu, you think she deserves it ?

And you will never know about the pressure of being center if you don't stand in that position. You will always have the secure feeling when there is someone in front of you but when there is no one but thousands of audiences in front of you, you will feel tremendous pressure. The pressure of performing perfectly, not making any mistakes, the pressure of not knowing if you are matching the rhythm and dance with other girls behind you. You will have to meet the expectation of staff and believe me, center often gets scolded alot when she fails to deliver what the staff want. Ever watched the video of history of Matsui Rena ? When she got the front position, she was scolded alot in practise because she couldn't do what the staff expected her to do. There is absolutely no room for mistakes and even when you try your best and do a good job, the amount of hate you receive is enormous.

You are so naive when you think lightly about the pressure of being center of the biggest and most successful group in Japan. Being center is anything but fun you know.

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

well, yeah damn right Mayuyu deserves it more than Jurina. your oshimen.
    Mayuyu has been on AKB48 since it's flopping it's singles. and of course there's no room for mistakes. who would want a concert or performance with a mess-up performer anyway. it'a their job, they really should do it right cause if not then should just quit.and like I said before Acchan is not the only one performing on stage. everyone feels that way even Yuko. who's a much better performer than Acchan. and If I remember, though Acchan used to dance on front. her first performance of Flower was "meh". and her performance of Kareha no Station was :blink: . compared to Yuko's itoschisa no Accel.
    yeah, last tribute to Acchan. good thing because I've had enough Acchan already. of course who said that the center was an easy job. but do they really have to put Acchan in front of everything. besides Acchan decided to be in that position anyway. cause if she isn't then she would have been gone since from the start. starting from Nagisa no Cherry. everyone had an equal pain and suffering on AKB48 not only Acchan. it's like Acchan carry all the burden of the group. when on 2011. Acchan said Yuko is really the one taking the lead for AKB48. and it's true since Acchan already start fading away since her pile of work as an actress is being a much priority than being an AKB48 member.

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

THIS x1000.

come on. i know you hate acchan but please. yuuko is indeed a good but she is not a center material imo. acchan might not be good at dancing but her voice is better than yuuko. yuuko does not sing really well, so ur argument on itoshisa no accel is invalid. plus they are two different songs. if u want to fairly compare, compare yuuko's accel and takamina's accel. i love yuuko but i hate how u makes all about yuuko is better than acchan. mayuyu is far from jurina. jurina has much better dancing skills and performance. she has worked very hard until she was overworked. she deserve equally if not more than mayuyu.

btw do u watch early stages of team a? honestly i dont think so. watch to get idea on how it works. you have a lot of misconception there dude.

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

well, i don't really care the hates Acchan received because i know no matter what, Acchan is already a legend, i am really happy with the documentary, Acchan everywhere :inlove:, and as i said i consider AKB top 3 as Acchan/Yuko/Takamina though Takamina was not and is not 3rd in elections, but if anyone followed her since the beginning, Takamina was more or less a really hugh part, bigger than acchan in the beginnings i say, even takamina was featured alone the poster of this docu.
    Of course MayuyuMK would be upset cause he/she expected it to has more Mayuyu on it, but oh well, Acchan is featured more, let the hates continue, Acchan-oshis don't really care, acchan is already a legend and now everyone is following her as an actress, no one gives a damm, and i seriously don't think Mayuyu fits for center, Yuko is my top priority for center of AKB right now, next is Jurina (the girl is really on fire, she's really a great performer) or Paru (yeas, Paruru, the salty girl, she is more natural if you ask me, i did not like her before but now she's in my top 20 already, at least she doesn't have a 'fake smile' like Mayu, i mean, no offense, i like Mayu but i feel like whenever she smiles, it's not really natural, but oh well, that's what i think).
    I bet if next year docu is all about Mayu then MayuMK would be really happy and does not spread the hates like this, oh well, it's natural, i don't really want to care to much, Acchan's not even in AKB anymore anyway so yeah, i think it's natural that when your oshi isn't featured much, you would be mad somehow :XD:

10. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48

Some thoughts on the love ban thing:

I think AKB management doesn't really mind their girls having boyfriends, it's just the (assumed) loss of revenue/ damage to AKB's image that makes the girls quit by themselves when they "get caught". Or in the case of Sashi or Minegishi, forces management to transfer them, if they don't quit by themselves.

In the case of Sashi in particular, I thought it was somewhat funny, because obviously Aki-P didn't care at all, but took it as an opportunity to
    (get rid of her)
    transfer her to HKT48.

I think if there would be enough of an economic incentive to drop that rule, it would just vanish. So if fans keep supporting members that have boyfriends and AKB, the rule will eventually vanish. If it is not the case, the rule will stay.

On Paruru: yes she is sometimes salty, but let her have her own opinion and be herself for god's sake.
    If you want to learn more about her: 1. http://miroku48.tumblr.com/post/50663955657/shimazakis-senbatsu-official-guide-interview 2.http://miroku48.tumblr.com/post/39784960694/for-parurunruns-sake-interview-q-a

11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

her transfer to hkt and whole scandal did more good than harm imo. sasshi has been working hard or at least it appears to me so. i dont think akip want to get rid of her afterall. she is his oshimen. he even seen cried very hard when sasshi get that rank

i agree that paruru is not fake. she might be salty. but ithat is her unique charm points (at least to me) but i hate fakeness. fake smile etc

12. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

MayuMK30048 actually made quite a good argument for a fan who wants their oshi to be known. All the way until he/she starts bashing on Acchan. You do know that emotions cloud judgment significantly right?

Anyways as kobwad mentioned, the documentary is supposed to recap AKB's activities over the year and present it to the general public to draw them into the fandom. Yeah, Mayu got second that year. But the graduation of as you mentioned an 'immovable center' surely is of much more impact to the group's image than who got second or third. Hell, there wasn't much on Yukirin either! IIRC

I have to admit that Yuko indeed has better dance skills and vocals than Acchan, but those two aren't all there are to being an idol. An idol needs to have the charisma, something that Acchan was forced to gain after Nagisa no Cherry. I'm not saying Yuko doesn't have charisma, she just doesn't have the same kind as Acchan has. Acchan wasn't that high on my list, but everytime I see her smile, I can't help but smile along. I doubt haters would understand this unless they are willing to open up.

On another note, there was an ad for this documentary that showed Amina and Chikarina apologizing to their team over their 'scandal' right? Hmm, wonder if they ran out of time to fit it in. Oh well, at least this way those who don't know won't know [hehe]

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

Maybe there are some things that did not make it that should have been. I assume there's too much stuff to put in for that amount of time.

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

As I have mentioned above, I assumed that they replaced it with Yuka's scandal since it had more impact than Amina/Chikarina's.

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru

Where can i download this documentary ? I can't find it in the video depot.

16. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
  17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Just watched the film and thought it was absolutely amazing. I’ve become a very casual fan only recently so seeing a film centered about Maeda Atsuko’s graduation was very interesting since she was long gone by the time I became curious about AKB48. I also love how they depict being center as some mythical position. LOL. The cinematography, the music, the bookend set pieces with the KKS on stage, Takamina’s (I think it was her voice) almost haunting narration… everything was just so beautifully done.

Also the scandals… there was just so much drama that happened it was almost unreal. Especially Rino Sasshihara… she went from breaking the Kami7 wall to being exiled to HKT48 in only a few weeks time. Her strength… that girl is pretty amazing if you ask me. [rock]

And about the center spot… by the film it looks like there are only 3 current contenders… Paruru, Mayuyu and Jurina. Not sure Paruru has the disposition to handle the constant pressure/burden of being center… maybe in like music videos or photo sessions, but maybe not so much on stage or for live interviews. Mayuyu is like the perfect idol… seeing how she was just a few years ago to what she is now is amazing. But maybe she is just a little too perfect… maybe her look and personality is still a little too formal/professional to be the face of AKB48. And Jurina… I don’t know what to say about her except… damn, her smile is epic. :blush: LOL.

18. sania10786

sania10786 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko

Well, the documentary is obviously-mostly about the importance of "center" thing. Of course it would feature Acchan as the 'immovable ace' because she was the center for almost all of AKB's singles, right? And this documentary is supposed to recap moments/all things happened in the previous year(2012) which has a lot of Acchan's exposure with her graduation announcement and her final stages with its climax in Tokyo Dome Concert.

But as I read the posts, suddenly the topic is not about documentary anymore but it has changed into the 'next center candidate' :hmm:

Since I was Acchan-oshi, I was not that uncomfortable with Acchan being the center. I think 'Center' is like the face of group, hold important roles in the group to give impression to general public. I don't know if it's just me, but I do feel something different everytime they change the center. As all of you know, AKB has its unique way of releasing songs with having regular release of sakura song, summer song, election song, cool song, and janken song. Those songs have different theme. In my opinion, Acchan has done well enough in centering those songs. She can pull off any concepts perfectly, not too cute, not too girly, not too dark/cool, not too childish, not too mature, the main point is NO MORE NO LESS :)

Compared to Yuko, Acchan might not be better than her but Acchan's movement is beautiful (no more no less) and she has nice voice. Acchan and Yuko have their own disadvantages and they complete each other as two aces from AKB. I have no complain when Yuko took center in HebiRote though^^ But if you expect Acchan to be perfect at everything, how can other members shine? If Acchan was the best dancer in AKB, the best singer in AKB, no wonder she would get all the attention to herself. As I watched her in many variety shows, she is quite timid and doesn't talk too much. She is just average-ordinary girl. She even said she didn't want to be center. 'Center' doesn't mean you have to be perfect at everything.

For the next center/ace thing, the management obviously wants Mayuyu/Paruru/Jurina to compete each other. Don't forget AKB is full of drama. They make this so people won't lose interest in AKB. Like Yuko said in the documentary "If I win the election, I don't want people think AKB is boring. Because Acchan has gone.."
    In the end, it is totally management's decision except for election & janken singles.

Overall, I enjoyed this documentary :)
    P.S. : Akicha is just a bit depressed...it's normal :^^;:

19. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Yes, Akicha broke my heart :cry: I enjoyed this documentary a lot too.

20. 2ma2sama

2ma2sama Kenkyuusei

I think you are so right. I mean how can you hate that girl, she's the center since akb began. The girl whose different than anyone else, why different because everyone wanted that spot while she was crying so much when she heard she will be the center.

And what i admired about her was that when talking about performance she give 100% of her best but when about talking or variety she was not a attention freak and let other members shine, she was just going to answer when she will be ask. She was not trying to be what she is not. She's so natural

Mayuyu was ok to be the next center she just needs to be more lively. Paruru needs more experience.

Acchan decision leaving was at the right time she leads them in all their dreams. That's why She needs to fulfill her dreams too.