1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD [MOVIE] Documentary of AKB48: The Time Has Come (14/07/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 6, 2014.

1. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much for the quick response.:worthy:

2. milo

milo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  3. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Part 1

Part 2

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Cried so many times xD
    The part with Yurina was so hard to watch :( someone knows why they didnt called her name??? I felt so sad
    Lol and since when the doc films becames Karen everywhere.......
    I wanted more of the elections
    I donr like when they push certain girls in the dic films.......
    Cant wait for SKEs and HKTs docs after this!!!!!!

5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The documentary is getting less and less interesting each year. 2012's was not particularly good, but 2013's was quite bad Getting quite worried whether they will make the 2016 a good one. Going with the flow, .....

6. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Great documentary overall. As a big Yuko fan... it was emotional. Also I can say now, that after watching this documentary, I kinda let Yuko finally go. It was a nice closure for one era of AKB48 and I'm sure many great things are yet to come :)
    It's only 2 hours long film, so some members get quite little screen time. If I was to decide, I would do 2 hour documentary from each member :lol:
    I need to mention Reinyan and her transfer to NMB48, which got little time on this film. She is grown so much from her early career and took that transfer like a real strong and mature person. Way to go girl!

7. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Aidol rules, thanks for the good work. :worthy:

I've downloaded from Dailymotion and will try not to watch now... it's midnight and I have to wake up tomorrow morning..

8. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

She was being transferred to SKE but she later declined the transfer and stayed with Team 4.

9. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

^ too bad that she already graduated fro the group

yuko's swansong is the most gutted of all of all . as all the locations , why the management wanted to chose the tokyo olympic stadium ?? they can chose the tokyo dome as her swansong performance. i felt that yuko was cursing her luck that why acchan's swansong is better than her ?? #imo #justsaying

10. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Don't care for the movie except the shuffle part... Want more stuff like that... :chuffed:

11. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Yeah I know. I was in Tokyo when she announced her graduation.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The Kokoritsu was probably the most prestigious venue in all of Japan, it's somewhere that all groups aim to play. Plus Acchan, Sayaka and Tomochin all graduated at the TD so Yuko graduating at the Kokoritsu would have made her unique in the group. And finally the AKB concert was due to be one of the last, if not THE last before the stadium was due to be demolished, if they hadn't played there in 2014 then they wouldn't be able to play there until the new one is built in 2019/20.

Also the Tokyo Dome is the stadium of the Giants baseball team plus other groups play concerts there so it's not like AKB can book it at short notice any time they like.

13. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Takashima Yurina hmm. It's so strange. I didn't even know this girl. I just saw her left alone crying in the documentary... And now, she already graduated.

One of the saddest part was hers in this. The other one was Yuko's reaction when she was told that they were calling off her concert. : (
    I have a weakness for sad idols when I see their true feelings are surfacing.

14. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I know that feeling :D

15. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i know the tokyo olympic is one of the top venues in japan , the problem is the weather as tokyo dome has a roof over its head while the stadium is a open air stadium where rain can be exposed.

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Does anyone know where they're streaming the other documentaries subbed, like No Flower Without Rain? The links I've found are for dead sites or removed dm streams :/ The Time Has Come just put me in a really great 48G mood. I like the way that they tied together the little member focused clips into one really important moment [the 1st Team A stage after the Iwate incident]. In a way, these documentaries show just how hard the work is & how much of a family the 48G are :3

I'm always finding more respect & interest after seeing stuff like that <3

17. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I didn't see the other documentaries so I can't compare them, but this was really moving.

Everytime I see more about Yuko, I'm impressed...she is such an amazing person and has so much expression and feeling that shows on her face all the time...she's still my idea of the absolute ace for all of AKB. Even when she is sad, you can tell she tries to find something good to smile or think about...always optimistic, and I've said it before, but seeing her smile always puts me in a good mood.

Another touching scene was Rena trying very hard to hold all of her emotions together when the shuffle was first announced and being positive for her team, then just losing it once the elevator doors closed....she's another amazing girl (as many of them are!)

Paruru in the coming of age ceremony...her cutest look ever IMO

The shuffles and team changes are really crazy....its sad how much it affects some of the girls.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think what I missed the most were the interiews with the girls.
    Their take on what had happened was interesting (like Mariko saying she didn't believe Acchan was graduating, or Kojiharu saying the rumour was always around but she never got it from Atsuko herself).
    I hope they include some for the next one, cause I think it gives the documentary a whole new layer.

As for what struk me the most:

- Yuko's look at Takamina when the latter was giving her speech before Kouhaku. And the look they both shared before actually going out (even Miichan knows something's coming lol):
    [​IMG]

- Miichan's attitude when the shuffle was announced. I never really liked her, but it seems that after the scandal/demotion/captaincy she's gain a lot of experience. And even though she's young (she's just 2 years older than Paruru!), she has this motherly side to her kouhais that's just lovely.

- Same can be said about Matsui Rena. How she held back her tears until she was alone... damn.

- The shuffle itself was a hot mess. I really think they are just doing these to hurt the girls for the drama. Sumire herself said she "couldn't do it anymore". Karen actually wanting to go but not being able was sad (I wonder why couldn't they change it into a kennin? It's not like her schedule is so busy). And you can tell Kikuchi Ayaka was so done with the group at this point.
    Sumire's change of heart was amazing though. She seemed so excited to go in the end! And it made me look at her under a different light.

- Nana's majime character in full was kind of worrying. For someone who's been in the group for 2.5 years it's weird to see them "not excited" about it all. But at the same time it shows how proffesional she is.
    On the other hand, Kojimako seems to just go with whatever goes her way lol

- The moment they tell Yuko the concert is cancelled breaks my heart. I think she really wanted to start afresh in 2014 (she was to graduate just 3 months after announcing it), but the whole thing was dragged on.

- As for the election and Ricchan appearing there, looks like she did know she had ranked 16th, but I'm glad she went. Even though she looked scared as hell, seeing her laught at herself with the whole "sutekina watashi" thing melted my heart.
    Kojimako looked a bit... childish? Shinobu had to comfort her saying that she'd rank higher next year and I'm like... WTF? She went from no rank at all to 36th! :confused:
    I find myself smiling when Mayu's face shows she has realized she's 1st lol She really wanted it and I'm happy she got it even though I was rooting for Sasshi (I still think Sasshi's feat of beating Mayu AND Yuko in 2013 was much more impressive though lol).

- Yuko's graduation: no comments here. The whole "ittekimasu!" moment makes me cry everytime lol

It was, overall, a good documentary but, again, I feel it was lacking something (interviews and maybe a better coverage of the 2013 election).
    It's inevitable to draw comparisons with No Flower Without Rain, since they're both about two crucial members leaving, but the approach is totally different. While in the previous one Maeda was seen as a distant figure (for real, if you watch that till the end and don't think Acchan is god something's wrong with you lol), in this one you can see how Yuko was always in the middle of it all.

I don't think we'll see such turning points in the history of the group once Takamina leaves, but it's nice to see the younger ones doing their best and worrying about the group. I can't wait to see the group being lead by them (too bad we'll have to wait 3 or 4 years to see so lol).

19. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    This documentary was sooo hard to watch? The shuffle & Yuko's graduation stuff was pretty heartbreaking to see everyone just...DROP into a puddle of tears. The shuffle part with Takashima Yurina? Jeez. That was far worse than having to watch Nana get the no-call for the 38th senbatsu during JKTK2014 :/ I got to the part with the Iwate incident & I had to turn it off for a couple hours. It was far too much, far too fast, & it took me until watching this doc to realize what the 48G fans & members & staff have been through in just a year ( T ^ T ) Something especially interesting is in the aftermath of Yuko's announcement, Takamina told Mayuyu directly something like "You know what you have to do...it comes in before you know it...the order..."

I never knew how much the girls treated the 48G & 48G events as a "war" [of sorts] until watching this.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    A bit of context for that scene. There was a ton of speculation and anticipation leading up to the election that Makotin would break into Undergirls for her first ranking. And it seem to get to her. So when she fell short 4 ranks, it is likely she thought she failed to meet her fans expectations. She has since learned not to take anything in this venture for granted, and to always be thankful for the opportunities that come her way.