1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD [MOVIE] Documentary of AKB48: The Time Has Come (14/07/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 6, 2014.

1. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Good, I was hoping that there would be a documentary release this year as I thoroughly enjoyed the previous instalments.

I hope too that the media release follows after the theatrical release by the same amount of time as for the last documentary as that would equate (roughly) to the beginning of October when I'm going to be in Japan next.

2. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    first time I saw her was on Paruru's mechaike....
    then she became AKB general manager :worthy:
    then she came to paruru's BD :blush:

I dont know much about her but she seems to be staff who has dedication :ome:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  3. ChippedCup811

ChippedCup811 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Hahaha the intro part was awesome :lol: I definitely wouldn't mind seeing it included.

The actual preview is also really interesting. So many things to show and talk about, I can't help but being really excited! I was wondering when we would get another documentary and I am so glad it's finally happening again :)

4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I just realised there was no Sasshi or sounsenkyo. Anyway, I hope they keep those previews coming.:hehe:

5. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Shinobu trolling the documentary lol. it seems the focus of the documentary will be about the kouhai in the light of their senpai's departure.
    and I think this is just one of Yuko's greatest hardship in AKB. I can still remember the show must go on documentary where Yuko lose to Acchan on the 2011 Sousenkyo. and shock No Sasshi triumph on Documentary. like her history, the way she was build to be a hetare a NG idol, scandal but still after everything thrown at her she still win the Sousenkyo. and for me Shinobu is more attached to the members compared to TGSK. so, it's finally good to know that the next AKB documentary might shed some light to how she's been supporting the member behind the stage all this time.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  6. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    prediction about the new documentary's content
    - Yuko's graduation, of course
    - Miichan scandal and the rise of New Team 4
    - SSK 5 and 6, Janken 4, National Stadium concert....
    - the rise of the new gen, new ace: Sashi, Mayu, Paru, 3 Musketeers
    - the big group shuffle
    - the hardship and some backstage stories
    - like NFwR, I would expect "someone" announce her graduation just like Tomochin
    how many scenes will Acchan get in this documentary...she did have a cool posture in TThC poster
    [​IMG]

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Acchan? why would Acchan be in the documentary?

8. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

takahashi eiki's tweeting that he was just about to select which part should be included in the DVD though, yesterday, so there'll be more than that preview

9. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The Time has Come...for the absolute ace to come back:hehe: just kidding...

10. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

More like the time has come , for the new era of akb being more boring and be more popular (?)
    mariko,tomochin&yuko's graduation will absolutely be included in this...

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I am guessing your omitting Sayaka from that list was simply oversight. Certainly they wouldn't talk about Tomo and Mariko without mentioning Sayaka too. Since it is in the preview, I think it is a safe bet those graduations will be part of the "story"

I still say those thinking that this documentary is going to be some sort of "News at 11" type rehash of the last 18 months are going to be disappointed. I highly doubt it will document every notable event since the last documentary. With every film there has been a specific theme. This time it is titled "The Time Has Come" I'm trying to interpret what the title refers to. Could be a lot of things.

12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    The time has come for new original stages. That would be a nice theme for this documentary.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Can I "like" this post? [hehe]

14. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Sayaka alrdy had a grad documentary on Heart Ereki's DVD and all three of the big summer graduations got documentaries on the Manatsu no Dome Tour release as well.
    I doubt they're focussed in this one here.

It feels like a report about the rise of AKB's next chapter rather than a review of the graduates.

15. moonlit

moonlit Member

I saw part of the video was Tomu feels, I'm looking forward to Tomu feels... and Haruppi feels too. lol.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, seeing how prominent the new girls are in the trailer + Labrador Retriever last performance, they seem ready to really start the 2nd chapter.

There's really no other meaning, I think lol

17. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Well, I certainly hope so. I'd quite like to see some indication of what AKB is headed towards now that the new gen thing is really getting underway. There'll definitely be some throwback to all the graduations, Sasshi's win, Jurina's win but yeah, we've all watched and rewatched those.
    Would be good to see more of the 'future' rather than the 'past' [hehe]

18. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

The time has come for the 2nd chapter of AKB... And to be honest, seeing Kojimako centre Heavy Rotation like that, I think I'm pretty much ready.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol at the beginning of the teaser trailer. Should make it a double feature now :p. But hey, I wouldn't mind a segment with her in it.

After seeing the teaser trailer, I can't wait to see it. Should check out the first 3 movies.

20. IDC

IDC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    YES! The release date is great.
    I'll be able to watch this in Japan when the movie is released.