Movie / DVD [MOVIE] Documentary of Nogizaka 46: (2015)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by lazy, Dec 14, 2014.

1. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I can't wait for this documentary! This one and the SKE one are the ones that interest me the most. Nanase in that 8th single senbatsu announcement broke my heart, also lots of Ikoma focus, but I guess that's unavoidable because the fallen center narrative is always a hook.

EDIT: Because I sound like an Ikoma hater hahaha I love her, she's in my top 5. I just... the reality TV aspect of the idol world is a little unsettling for me, but then again, that's what documentaries are for. Looking forward to hearing her part in the story, hopefully it's not all sadness because I want to see her happy.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wonder whether the documentary will feature the scandal too, it seems incomplete without that. AKB documentary would usually touch on it.

4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I don't think they will. Wouldn't the audience be waiting to see the punishment? Imagine them showing all these scenes to convince us how these girls are giving it their all, crying and making sacrifices and then there's a scene that shows one of them going out at night with a married man, and then we go back to the tears and sweat again like nothing happened. In the AKB documentaries they showed some of those cases, because they could show us the aftermath, which had a nice dramatic and emotional effect that could actually cause sympathy for the members and lay more emphasis on the sacrifices they all have to make as idols instead of making us question their sincerity.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I do think the scandal will be featured, there was an AKB documentary that was practically all about scandals, even showing Yonechan who got kicked out and wasn't that popular to begin with. It could be good for Sayuri too, because it would be another platform for her to apologize and express her remorse because of her careless actions. Also, people love the drama, that's why these things exist in the first place.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

Out July 10th.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Yeah got delayed, but I don't actually mind if it makes the documentary more polished.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

some thinks: Are it tell Nogizaka46 at rival at Akb48, Are it also tell Himetan at Su-Metal s bigsis (I doubt that). But when I looking/thinking at other girls (?) there found like Himetan.

And... Oh you think I am Nakasisfan, no, although them can sin&dance, there was better persons.

back to topic. Let's see what it tells. Are there only story in.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ooohhh i like the poster!
    I'm actually okay with scandals highlighted again in the documentary, including Wakatsuki's scandal. I want to see what happens behind the screen. I forgive them, but i want to know the true BTS

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

BTS? Whatlike scandal? Team change?

11. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

What? Wakatsuki's scandal? can you tell me more about it?

12. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    wakatsuki scandal??????

13. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ this. Wakatsuki got suspended and when she returned she apologized to fans in a HS event (according to Sakurai's blog, Waka cried a lot backstage)

15. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

So it was really true, I'd known this scandal before but didn't put too much attention on it cause I thought it was just rumors. Now, after knowing she got suspended and apologized to what happened I have slight disappointment at her.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I always know idols are not that pure after all. This scandal isn't as bad as Ringo, plus it happens before her debut into Nogizaka, so technically she doesn't break any rules. The scandal wasn't that big as well, so I don't think it will be featured in the documentary.
    I'm more interested to see Ringo and Yamato scandal.

17. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

^ agree at least she's strong enough to admit her mistake and apologized for it. Unlike Sayuringo just giving lame excuses to her fans about her scandal.

18. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    As someone that speaks Japanese and attends events, with a primary focus on Unders, I'm not that excited about this personally as I expect it to be more "Documentary of Fukujin" than "Documentary of Nogizaka46."

Being said, I'll go watch it in theatres and hope to be positively surprised.

I would prefer if they didn't touch on the scandals, because it's unattractive, and most people, I imagine Sayurin included, would like to just forget about the whole incident and move on. Nogizaka doesn't need to be all sensationalist about every single thing that happens, unlike a certain other group from the same producer (though arguably, Konno is still the one that does all the final calls for Nogi).

Also as far as Sayurin's scandal goes, Bunshun basically backed up most of her "lame excuses" in their pay-to-view article that was never poorly translated by Wrapup or whatever Indonesian news service you use.
    None of us know the full story, probably never will. So don't act like you do, please.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

^ Better no scandals. But, them are history ... but i dont selected which go in and what let out...

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The girls featured in the poster are getting a lot of screen time, that's for sure.
    Makes me sad that Sakurai, despite being the captain, lost against the Faces. I hope she gets a good portion of time in the movie.