1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD [MOVIE] DOCUMENTARY of SKE48 (2015)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Hachiroku, Oct 5, 2014.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Wow just watched it
    Made me miss so many members and remember why SKE48 is my favorite group. The seniors love for SKE was touching, I can't see Ryoha crying like that for SKE idk why..Im afraid new SKE wont be the same and will go through what 1st 2nd 3rd 4th & 5th gen went through. also Non could be so big IMO, can somene explain what went wrong?
    Edit: plus i just understood why sooo many graduate from SKE, "SKE gave them the power" to
    fulfill themselves apart from being Idol, thats beautiful but sad also bcs we lost alot of members xD

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Non is probably unfortunate that she get pushed ahead of her time, and lost it when she graduate from high school, when the time is right.

Well, that's SKE. I won't say much. I probably need to rewatch it to see some missed details and nostalgia. lol

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Watched it last night and I loved it!

But damn, that Momoiro girl needs to step down that cloud. The way she talks is so entitled... ugg.

Kuumin saying stuff like "I won't come back" and "Do your best, but don't over do it" makes me wonder if she realized all that effort they were putting in (like those endless rehearsals) were for nothing (except the theatre performances). I'm not sure if she looked happy tbh, but ohwell.

As for Kanon, I think they can still make something with her. She's just 18, so if they push her again she might make a comeback.

I felt a bit bad that there were so many interviews with graduates. I understand many of them were the origin of SKE, but at the same time many of them ended up as "could have been" (Mizuho!!!!!).

Still, the ending was very touching, showing the paths the girls took and so on.
    Although the random shot of Jurina at the end like she's God overseeing everything made my blood boil.

Still, great doc full of tears, which is what I love from my idols. :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    gret job for the subs, greatly appreciated.

5. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the subs! Of course it missed a lot of important moments (Rena winning Request Hour, the whole Kaotan history etc. etc. And no Shawako </3), but it was quite interesting overall. By the way, nothing about the 6th gen debut was weird. Maybe it was because of the whole "there is a witch in SKE" Yuuyu thing? (I love this history so much lol)

Edit: Also, interesting to see Penpen returning for the documentary after her "being in SKE wasn't fun at all" message on her graduation.

Oh my god, yeeees, same impression. She just sounded...arrogant, the whole time.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  6. HayateXCrow

HayateXCrow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Most of the 6th gen footage is on part 2 and 3 of the documentary, thou there isn't much about the debut either.

7. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

On the SKE48 Documentary Blu Ray ver. there is the regular documentary and Re Stories part1/part 2. What is the difference between regular documentary and Re Stories?