1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MUB48 & DEL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Idk about MNL but JKT got in relatively easy. AKB48 brand already got a small portion of fanbase at that time, boyband/girlband was "in", and the only major problem they had was the concept of AKB48 model compared to other boy/girl group. And they picked catchy songs and it worked well (Heavy Rotation, Ponyshu), the rest is history.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

I am thinking about the possibility of DEL48 and MUB48 to cover famous Bollywood song in their theatre sort of like what SNH48 done.

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I could see myself being really into MUB or DEL, depending on which songs they choose. I've never really been interested in foreign sister groups until BNK came around and, at least for the time being, I'm quite interested in the Indian groups. I'm actually really excited now that there's potential members and hopefully a reveal soon.

I think one or two girls kind of have to join the Indian groups. I know that MNL and Team SH didn't have kaigai members, but for Shanghai we can 100% agree that they're already familiar with the 48G concept, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I got the feeling that the Philippines were already really into idols before MNL as well, so they probably managed alright. (I think technically BNK would have managed without a Kaigai member too, but it's good for Izurina because I feel like she got more attention there than in Japan).

But as many people have said already, the 48G is quite foreign and different to India's music industry, so I think it would be good to have a Japanese member that can show them how idols are different from singers and musical artists.

That being said, I wouldn't mind if MUB/DEL were a bit different from the majority of 48 groups and adapted to their local market a bit (i.e. by singing Bollywood songs and letting individual girls write songs here and there, as one potential member has stated she would like to do). It's not entirely new to have members participate a little in songwriting anyway. One thing I particularly like about BNK is how they integrate Thai culture, like how they wore different traditional clothing in the Jabaja music video, and also 77 no Suteki na Machi e. I would love to see that kind of thing from the Indian groups.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    So, was there a press con today?

5. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    As I am writing this google is telling me it's nearly 10 pm in Delhi so I am assuming nothing happened. The facebook fan page that claimed it was today reported they arrived in India shortly before the entire page got deleted. Many people think the November 29th date was a hoax now. There is only one more day in November and the actual official DEL48 social media pages have said the press con will be in November at least twice so they have to say something probably soon.

6. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Who do you guys think will kennin with the Indian groups. I say Yuami since she is reliable

8. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    The facebook fanpage that disappeared is now back up, and posted a picture of what I am assuming is the admin (with face censored) in front of two signs of the DEL and MUB logos (which, to me, look too high quality to be fake). They now claim the press conference did happen, but the real "debut event" is yet to come. I do feel like it's a little suspicious. Isn't the entire point of a press conference to get the press to talk about you? Shouldn't that mean we heard about it?

This post also does seem to confirm the DEL48 website is in the process of updating. I did already suspect this as the DEL and MUB websites both only show errors when you try to visit them right now.

9. naamincenter48

naamincenter48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
  10. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    I just checked both the DEL48 and MUB48 websites and can confirmed they are both hacked with the same video and message.

11. naamincenter48

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    Any idea of what the girl is saying?

12. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  13. naamincenter48

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  14. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    This could be one hell of a stretch and I know I sound crazy but bare with me here
    These could be inaccurate translations via the facebook translator but this woman mentions having gastrointestinal problems in the post linked in the previous post. DEL48 Thailand Fanclub complained of diarrhea in a now deleted post (that I managed to screenshot). It would be really stupid to post the picture with the face uncovered on a public facebook page if you are trying to keep your identity hidden but it could be possible this woman and DEL48 Thailand Fanclub are the same person, meaning they were not-so-secretly staff the entire time.

Attached Files:

15. naamincenter48

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    It's a possibility, it's a bit weird and somehow funny

16. naamincenter48

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    So, since we don't have much info yet.
    Which differences would you expect /would like to see between DEL and MUB? It's fine if you compare them to Japanese groups to give examples.

17. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Was thinking DEL would do the more girl next door type stuff, while MUB would be more festive

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Do we have a date for the event ?
    Also I’m super excited !!

20. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    Kouhaku is normally on New Year's eve so on December 31st.

• Like Like x 1