1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MUB48 & DEL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
  2. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    It's not, all the official accounts are under the username Mumbai48 (Twitter/Insta/FB), there's no YouTube channel yet

3. TNAmarkFromIndia

TNAmarkFromIndia Kenkyuusei

No. Some AKB48 fan just made Twitter and YouTube accounts in the name of MUM48, then posted Google Translated Hindi posts on Twitter and the SHOWROOM announcement video on YouTube also with Google Translated Hindi.

I think by reading the tweets, one can clearly see that @MUMBAI48 is the official account. They're posting videos that haven't been seen before, explaining the meaning behind the group and following a host of Indian celebrities and media outlets that AKB48 fans wouldn't be aware of.

4. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
  5. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Let's wait for more information, I think they will do more events about the group.

6. TNAmarkFromIndia

What Rashmi also said was that they're scouting only girls from Mumbai, which is something I was wondering about with a group like this that would have young girls who are still in school or college and would find it difficult to convince their parents to move to a new city. And unlike Japan, you can't expect them to commute from different cities for lessons every day because India is a huge country and also doesn't have a bullet train service like Japan.

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Neither is Jakarta. But at least you can rent a vacant room here. I wonder how things work in Mumbai.

8. TNAmarkFromIndia

Renting a room isn't a problem. Does the Jakarta group have school girls too? And they also travel from other cities in Indonesia?

9. akboa96

akboa96 Kenkyuusei

Mumbai rent is crazy high and I don’t see parents allowing their teen school aged girls to move to another city anyway. College aged and above is different.

Travelling everyday is definitely not an option for the MUM48 group. It’s sorta obvious why their search is limited to that city only.

But idk I feel like at the end of the day, it really just depends on how much faith the girls applying would have in MUM48, whether it’s worth taking the risk of moving to a city like Mumbai.

10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nah not school girls, I think lol. It's either college students or college students graduatee.
    This. This is gonna be a problem. In Jakarta (and most of cities in Indonesia), renting a room can get cheaper depends on where do you rent.

11. TNAmarkFromIndia

It's the same in Mumbai. It depends on where in Mumbai you look for a room.

The difference between JKT48 and MUM48 I think is that AKB48 already has a fanbase in Indonesia so girls themselves are auditioning for the group, whereas here people are mostly clueless about AKB48 so they probably wouldn't get as many girls auditioning for the group. Hence, they need to go look for the girls themselves.

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    so...any new news regarding this project?

13. TNAmarkFromIndia

No news since.

14. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I dont know why, when the mum48 project announced, im abit worried.. with the so many rape case in india, i hope there's no member will get involve in the rape incident..

15. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Mum48 also can bring jabaja to their single

16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    ^Unless it's the 1.25x version, no.

17. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

^^
    Have u watch the live perform of jabaja? It doesnt seems too slow anymore. The song sounds too slow because of the mv have so many slow motion..

18. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    ^Even then, I'm not sure if people in India will like that song, especially if it's their debut song.

19. Krypton Radiation

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I really did not like "Jabaja"! I want to see MUM48 performing "Darkness"

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Wouldn’t FLYING GET be a better choice ?
    It’s very public friendly, the beat makes you want to dance and if they keep the same vibe as the dance MV I think people would like it