1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Muranaka Yuki announces graduation

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, May 7, 2017.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    During the B2 show today. She's having trouble with school and couldn't juggle both being an idol and attending university.

The writing was definitely on the wall after her not joining SSK and (more obviously) not being picked for the Shimada Auto commercial.

2. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Ah that was quick. Seems like quite a waste though, considering she was one of the few D2 KKS who got promoted fairly recently? :/

3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    It's too bad all the red flags regarding a potential graduation turned out to be true between the SSK and Shimada Auto ads.

There was a minefield full of stage opportunities as well so the possibility was there in the back of my head, though I'd hoped her reasons for skipping SSK would mean otherwise. So I'm not as flabbergasted as I would've been otherwise, but this does suck.

Yuki-chan had become someone I felt comfortable calling an oshi after Kanakichi when I wasn't initially sure if that would be the case. It was a lot of fun watching her grow from an awkward Runaway-chan into a throwaway unit center tasked to lead the 5th gen in MCs. I really owe a debt of gratitude to Kanakichi for drafting her and bringing me a reason to stay so invested in NMB beyond her and only wish Yuki-chan's time could be longer, but she's making the smart choice for herself. I don't know how this will affect my fandom, but I wish her all the best (even more if she opens up the social media account I doubt she will fingers crossed). I guess I'll just be a filthy MD lol.

As far as content, we'll get at least one more episode of Nanshon48 with her and hopefully some stuff on YNN/Kawaiian and maybe a challenge or something on Manabukun.