Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^
    My Milky: I'm so bored that I decided to talk to Murashige via LINE <3 lol What are you doing? lol
    Murashige: What are you talking about? I'm bored out of my mind.

2. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    But Hillary is less popular than Murashige, which is what the guy was saying I think

And honestly, it isn't that hard to figure out what schools the girls go to if you really wanted to know.
    I don't think paparazzi hang out around schools though because they would get in trouble.

3. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

They hang around hotels when they are on the road to take 2 shots with Jonny Jrs though :(

4. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    thats the girls fault not paparazzi
    and i think for school it would be different, probably get reported as suspicious person hanging at school or something

5. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Thanks! okay so that was what they were talking about doing >_<;

@Sakura thank goodness they don't press their luck and cause trouble like that for the girls at school, but we know they would love to be all over them for sure. I think with the "scandals" that have occurred the girls are probably better about either not getting caught now at the hotels and bars or not going at all too as to that.

6. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Apparently a bunch of fans are really upset about Murashige using 755.
    Saying they will quit being fans.
    Because apparently what is the point in spending money to go to a handshake event, if she just answers people for free in the app.
    Then when I said I didn't understand why people were upset about it, and it's totally different from a handshake event, I was told that that is an opinion of someone who doesn't spend money.
    Really pisses me off.

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, hardcore Japanese fans are like that... they think that they own the girls if they spend money on them. it reminds me of a love ban "rule"...

8. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    So some are angry because they don't answer and some are angry because they do. Great move management.

Reminds of when some Paruru fans were angry at Hikawa Kiyoshi because he shook her hand for "free" on a show.

9. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    It's totally stupid, but at the same time the fans that are upset are the ones that spend big bucks.
    The guy that I was talking to gave her like 1000 votes alone in the election. I don't get what they are so mad about.
    He was like 'If you spent 100,000 yen on handshake tickets, and then other people were getting replies for free, how would you feel?'
    I asked how it was any different from when she gets questions on google+ and answers them, or how Sasshi replies to people on Twitter.
    And I said I don't spend money on handshake tickets to just get replies from her, I spend the money because I want to see her.
    And then after that he said 'It's useless talking to you, sayonara'. :(
    I don't understand why these people are so mad, it's so dumb. Wow she gives text replies to some random people on 755, so that makes seeing her in person, talking to her in person pointless?

Normally I wouldn't let it bother me but as I said these are big spenders so it really does hurt if they quit being fans which apparently some of them already have.

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

no wonder they are mad, they just had a reality check))

11. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I can't get it....? imo getting a reply from her at 755 app is totally a different experience from meeting her at handshake(where you can shake her hand, talk to her face to face, making eye contact) :confused:

12. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
  13. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So the manager asked her to start using this app. She shouldn't be worry about it now at least.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    What the...

How different is this service than getting a +1 in a G+ comment in a picture posted by her?

How is this different than meeting her in person?

As a fan, i'll be glad if i have more ways with interact with a person that i admire (generally speaking)

-reading the mobame-

And now Aanya is feeling bad because those guys... why not just :censored:

15. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I really don't like it (about the fans complaining) ;-; I mean, it isn't any different from the Q&A on G+, or Haruppi's BD project on G+ or whatever. In fact, they can use it as well, so... what? Anyway, I hope i'd have a Japanese number, to write something to Aanya is Russian, maybe?

16. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Really, I agree.
    I don't understand the big deal.
    But with the people who spend a lot of money, they may say they are doing it to support the girl so she sells out slots or because they want to see her blah blah blah, but if that was true they wouldn't get upset over this.
    I think what it is, is they want to monopolise the conversation with the girls, and so they get angry that now any body can send her messages.
    Sakura is using 755 and I don't see many people complaining. Because she is popular so these big spenders don't get a chance to buy hundreds of tickets and thus can't monopolise.
    Really pisses me off.
    If they were real fans they would be happy she is trying to reach out to more people.

17. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

Normally, I would also tell those fans to fxxx off but they contributed a lot to her rank. No surprise that Aanya's conflicted about it.

18. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I wonder if someone will try to translate some of her 755? or even all of them, like TKMNworld is doing about Takamina? IDK, I'll be happy to see it happening.
    I seriously want to have Japanese Number now, more then usually. She is like the only one I can really reach to as I don't know Japanese, and by a chance she's my ni-oshi in whole Japan and 48group, so...

19. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Eh, she doesn't really write anything that exciting.
    Certainly I wouldn't want to translate all her messages, be pretty time consuming.
    I pretty much just use it to check for pictures she posts (because she never responds to my comments)

20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Nothing against Hilary but she doesn't have as many fans as Shige. There are a couple reasons for that. She wasn't born in Japan, so she doesn't speak fluent Japanese and has a harder time adapting to Japanese culture. Where as Shige was born and raise in Japan so she understands Japanese people much better. Shige is also just more interesting to me.

I hope I didn't offend any hiliary fans lol.