1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Any word on how Aanyas envoy gig went?
    I hope it went well for her!

2. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    From what I can tell it went very well. She was super nervous and managed to slip in her 00shige pun. Not sure if it came out from nerves but it was well received to the point that the mayor, or whoever her partner is (I can't look it up rn, sorry), did it too after wondering what she had said.

I expect mamashige is having a proud moment about it, considering her sisters aren't as well introduced as Aanya is maybe she's thinking it paid off also bringing her up with Russian language.

In other news, at Vivian's seitansai last night, various puns were made in introductions as per usual. Aanya too became 'Russian girl' from Yamaguchi. I enjoyed it because we usually get her intro in Russian. To hear she's from Yamaguchi threw me a little. Like I know it's where she is from, but I rarely hear it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

3. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Thank you! :)
    Aww good for her and it's good she was still somewhat able to be herself.

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    During one of the MC's in Vivian's BD stage,Vivian said that she liked(or maybe admired) Aanya!Since I don't know japanese,I can't say what they said but it looks like Aanya said she liked her to or said something she liked about her and I think one of the 4th gen(the one that like aliens(?)) said she liked Aaanya too I think!

5. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    ODA, the girl who believes in aliens, does in fact oshi Aanya. Her background on LINE and her phone (iirc) are both of Aanya as well. Actually, ODA is my favourite fourth gen girl, not only because she's a good sense of character (see re. oshi'ing Aanya) but also because she's a bit ditsy.

I'm not sure to what extent Vivian likes Murashige, but she mentioned it during Odekake. The episode where it was portrayed that after this confession, there seemed to be a bit of tension.

Now I'm back from Japan, I'll try to do more tl again.

20161206 00:37 g+ translation
    20161206 0036 01.jpg
    Good evening~
    こんばんは♪

Ahhh I wanted to go to the Cable Awards. It's frustrating, but I don't think I can express such frustrations, because I can only find the things I'm able to do, and do nothing but give it my all.
    あーーーーーー
    有線大賞出たかったな
    悔しいですが、悔しいと言える程の事も出来てないと思うので
    自分にできる事を見つけて頑張るしかないなと思います。。。

But fluctuating feelings are a part of being human, so it'd be good to keep the 'normal tension' at the least. lol
    気分の上がり下がりが激しい人間なので
    せめて普通のテンションを保てるようにね。笑

Ahh. I'm enduring the more difficult of times of my life right now, I guess. If only I was more careful of my time. I wish there was someone who I could relate with.
    あーーーーー。
    今が一番人生の中で難しい時期なんだろうな。
    自分の時間を大事にしてるのになぁ。
    理解してくれる人が居たらなあ。と。

When I someday become an adult, it'd be good if I can laugh and think "there were those kinda times huh".
    いつか大人になった時
    「あんな時期もあったよねー」
    と笑っていられますようにー。

How troublesome.
    むー。(  `ω´  )
    難しい。(  `ω´  )

6. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah, both Vivian and 4th gen ODA have (or had) Murashige as their oshimen.

7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I just thought it was nice that she still says so even though what happened on Odekake!Maybe further showing that their fight was made up by the show!

8. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks
    Thanks for translation, man =).

Shige it's sad and frustrating not being able to do anything :(

9. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Murashige needs your vote for Kouhaku this year! As you may or may not already know, members are voted in to be invited to perform this year.

To vote you need the app, to get the app you need to live in Japan, to vote you need to be in Japan. As far as I can tell, it's one vote per IP, or per device. But there's caution that if you vote more than once you get your votes dismantled. I am certain that's per device because the button is grayed out after you vote, so you'd have to hack it I guess. There's also caution that if you uninstall the app your vote is lost. How that works, I'm unsure, but if that's the case then an emulator may be no good.

One more caution, earlier in the thread someone warned that by using a VPN it opens you up to someone else using your IP to look at illegal content. Again, this kind of situation is down to you and whilst I may have written this, I will not be held responsibility for any such mishap. I have used a VPN several times over the last few years and I'm OK. But be warned. I advise you don't enter such things as credit card information whilst connected. Always disconnect when not in use, imagine you have 5mb of data you need to conserve.

Anyway, on with the tutorial.

Things you need:
    Softether VPN Client Manager

Bluestacks (Android emulator)

Kouhaku app
    Download the app below, and physically drag it on to Bluestacks.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_W7SgIL7oMbVy1yWkhhR3BoaG8/view?usp=sharing

First off, set up your VPN. You'll want to connect to a Japanese server of course. When you're connected install the app on to Bluestacks and open it up.

The first screen is a loading screen.
    1.png

It'll eventually change to the second screen, tap the orange bar.
    2.png

I can't show you what to do next, but it'll give you a list of boxes which asks you for the first syllable of the members family name. For example, ま (ma) would be for Murashige. From there you can scroll down till you see 村重杏奈. Cast your vote and you'll get the writing on the third screen. 00ありがとうございました。
    3.png

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The NHK Kouhaku app is available in the Google Play Store. There is no need for sneaking around. :)

The IPhone version is in the App Store, but only in the Japanese store, so you need to create an account.

You can start at the bottom of this official page where it says "download the app" (アプリをダウンロード)
    http://www.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/app/

11. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Ah when I tried it said its not available in my country. Though that was a few days ago...

Still, I'll leave my post there in case anyone wants a source for VPN and android emulation.

edit1:
    Murashige did a Showroom today, ft her sisters. A Putin welcoming special to celebrate his coming to Japan. Prepare to learn some basic Russian!

if the video does not show watch the video here

edit2:
    Murashige Anna g+ 20161211
    20161212 2349 01.jpg
    Konbanwa~
    こんばんは♪

I was reading Naopon's g+ and her matcha cake made my tummy rumble.
    なおぽんのぐぐたす見てたら
    抹茶ケーキが(´・_・`)
    こんな時間に見たらおなかが空く(´・_・`)

Naopon's very feminine, I don't bake that often myself.
    女子力高すぎだよ〜!
    お菓子作りとかあんまりしないなぁ。。。

Next time, show me how it's done Naopon-sensei.
    今度なおぽん先生に教えてもらおう

Did a Showroom today, it's been a while! I've been reflecting on it, as it felt like I was skiving... haha
    今日はshowroomを久々に!笑
    結構サボり気味なので反省。。。笑

Next time, I'm thinking of streaming whilst eating Russian food if I can.
    次はロシア料理を食べながら
    配信できたらな〜〜なんて考えてます♪

Look forward to it!
    お楽しみに❤︎

tn:女子力 is kinda hard to tl, literally it means girl power, but it's used in the case of saying that someone did/doing something very well that's woman-like. I think. It was kinda hard to localise without coming across as misogynistic. What am I even ranting about(汗)
    edit: changed that line to something more fitting, thanks @boke46!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  12. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    In today's Team KIV Saishuu Bell ga Naru, Shige performing 15nin Shimai no Uta with Asuka & Akiyoshi

13. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    From the HKT docu thread... We have created a sub from the Docu!

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    YOU ARE MY HERO :omfg::omfg:

15. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

We hope to bring some more content, just gotta find the right stuff to do and the time to do it :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Hell yes!
    さくにゃー最高!

edit:
    Murashige Anna g+ translation 20161211 23:49
    20161216 0023 01.jpg 20161216 0023 02.jpg 20161216 0023 03.jpg
    Konbanwa—
    こんばんは♪

President Putin seems to have arrived safely in Yamaguchi. Whilst looking at the beautiful scenary, if able to, and even if you're a little tired, it'd be good to soak in the onsen I think.
    プーチン大統領が
    無事山口に到着したみたいですね♪
    綺麗な景色をみて
    出来たら、温泉に浸かって少しでも疲れを
    とって頂けたらなぁと思います♪

On that note, it'd be good to introduce those that live in Russia to Yamaguchi's infamous places, I think!
    そして!
    山口の良い所を他の県の皆さん、そして、ロシアに住んでる皆さんに伝わればいいなと思います!

Because it's up till this month, I'll do my utmost best for the work as special envoy.
    特使としてのお仕事は
    今月までなので
    精一杯頑張ります♪

The photographs were taken in Nagato city, Yamaguchi.
    長門市での写メを❤︎

edit:
    The wonderful Bluementaiko was kind enough to release some subs from a stage this week. If it gets taken down, let me know and I'll upload it.

@bluementaiko "Shige is feeling really sad about Wakachan's graduation, but looking cute in the process."
    https://twitter.com/bluementaiko/status/812408056097243140

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

and here is her showroom

Shige's Showroom (17-01-01)

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Murashige Anna g+ 20170103 23:56
    20170103 2356 02.jpg 20170103 2356 01.jpg
    Good evening~
    こんばんは♪

Did you all have a good New Year's? I went to Huis Ten Bosch in Nagasaki and met up with some of my friends from Yamaguchi, it was great fun!
    皆さん、お正月楽しんでますか?❤︎
    私は、長崎にあるハウステンボスに行ったり
    山口から遊びに来てくれた友達とお出かけしたり、凄く楽しんでますよ♪

But I wanted to meet with members. I wanted to meet fans.
    でも、メンバーに会いたくて会いたくて(´・_・`)
    ファンの方にも会いたい(´・_・`)

I'm glad I got to have some holiday, but I think that because I enjoy being with everyone I don't really need it. haha
    おやすみがあるのは嬉しいけど
    みんなといる方が楽しいから
    休みいらないなーと思った(´・_・`)笑

edit: Some kind soul uploaded Doki Doki Date in Nakato with Murashige and Happy☆Paradise's Nagai Noriyuki (20161229).
    https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=YONHo4ZuCCA

Murashige Anna g+ 20170105 23:31 (photo from 7gogo)
    20170105 01.jpg
    Good evening!
    こんばんは❤︎

The other day, I went to Kogaokagaku (TN: loosely translates to small face science lab, see header on main page of website) for acupuncture. I was surprised how little it hurt. I could really feel the difference as soon as it was done. The lines on my face are really refined!
    先日、ずっと気になってた小顔科学研究所に行って美容鍼をしました~♪
    まったく痛くなくてビックリです。
    そして、終わった瞬間から効果を感じましたよ
    顔のラインがとてもスッキリしました\(^o^)/

I really recommend it!
    かなりオススメです!!

I shall return there often. Anyone into this kinda thing, please give it a go.
    私はこれから通います♪
    気になる方!是非行ってみて下さいね❤︎

http://kogaokagaku.com/

#beautyacupunture #kogaokagaku
    #美容鍼
    #小顔科学研究所

Murashige Anna g+ 20170107 00:27
    20170107 0027 01.jpg 20170107 0027 02.jpg
    Good evening!
    こんばんは~♪

Not meeting with other members, for even a little while, was lonely.
    メンバーに少しでも会わなかっただけで
    寂しかった( ; ; )

I truly love them.
    本当にメンバー大好き❤︎

Because of that, my hair has darkened! I shall remain focused throughout 2017.
    そして、髪を暗くしました!
    2017年気を引き締めて行くぞ!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  20. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi guys.

Today I found this.
    I understand very little, if anyone knows that they speak more clearly, please let them know.

I understand that it is a program that was broadcast these days.

And sorry for my english, is very bad.