1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah, Sakura has graduated from high school last year.

Members aged 15y/o and younger can stream only until 20:00.
    Members aged 16y/o and younger can stream only until 21:00.
    16 y/o --> high school student can stream only until 10pm.
    Those who have graduated high school can stream until midnight.

Those who stream after midnight get permission from management, usually for work/promotion purpose like the other day when Tofu Pro Wrestling cast streamed while watching the drama.

2. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    It's really sad tho..
    Can't perform on her best friend's birthday is surely unfortunate.. I just didn't really understand what was the management thinking..

But I think she's back to her "genki-mode" tho, judging from today's g+. Speaking of which, it's just me or did she cut her hair short in the pic?

3. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I don't think she seems that uplifting today. She'll bounce back, no doubt she'll get some nice handshakes tomorrow! And I doubt she cut her hair tbh. I can't see anything about it on SNS.

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned here but I've talked about it a bit with a couple of people. What do you think about Aanya becoming captain? I can't see it happening, but I think she'd be perfect for the role. She has a lot of experience ranging back to her time before HKT48 where she attended some kind of academy that taught dance or whatever (I can't remember the specific details, forgive me), hence being good at dancing and singing. She's a great senpai in that she is very kind to her peers, as well as very welcoming to new members. She's well loved by others. She loves her team. Her academic level isn't quite up to scratch so maybe a career in HKT is more suited than going to Uni (for now). What do others in KIV have that she doesn't? Except popularity maybe. Not that it justifies anything, but it'd be cool as a fan of SakuNyaa to have SakuNyaa captains too.

Murashige Anna g+ 20170203 21:22
    20170203 2122 01.jpg
    Good evening~
    こんばんは♪

There's a handshake event tomorrow! I'm looking forward to being able to see everyone.
    明日は、久しぶりの握手会だぁ〜!!
    皆さんに会えるの楽しみにしてるよ(^◯^)

Come, come!
    きてねきてね〜❤︎

4. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Well, tbh I don't think she have the capability to become a captain, despite she is a superb senpai and loved by others. Imho, she's more suitable for vice captain because of her kindness towards the members and her experience, but I don't think that's possible (for her being vice captain) (and I don't really know the job for vice captain in 48g so I'm sorry if I crossed the line or something..)

Imho, the more suitable role for captain would be minazou or shinamon who have the ability to "control" the members (from what I see from the theater MC).

It's just my personal opinion and perspective tho :)

5. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm glad you're giving your perspective!

I wonder if, when it came down to it, whether or not she would grow to have that control though. I'd say she's well respected enough to have substance in what she tries to do.

As for what a Vice Captain does. Hmmm, what does Sakura do? I wonder too lol. More than I imagine no doubt.

6. Nogami

Nogami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I want minazou for captain and give the vice-captain to aoi or shinamon.
    The teamneed someone that is there a diary

7. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    What does a captain do anyway, aside from bein the go-to person Management talks to on team matters. (aka informing her about stuff, which she in turn tells the members)

8. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    If I have to guess what the captain does (because I doubt we will get an official description)... I'd say the captain is supposed to help maintain the group united and in harmony, they might be the intermediate between management and the members, passing schedules and other trivial tasks, maintaining some degree of order on the team, I'd say... though in Sakura's case, I doubt she is doing much, she is rarely with the team anymore, but I don't think being captain involves a lot of work either... maybe some moral support for the team to feel like they have a leader they can rely upon when they need some advice or mediation... as much as I like Murashige, it seems to me like she'd be too laid back to be captain, she seems like the first of those that would need some guidance to follow rules and stop fooling around, but that's only my perspective with the little knowledge I have about her personality. I still think Madoka or Aoi would be above Shige on the line, they are prominent members of the team, first gen, getting a mild push from management but without any risk to have a kennin or some real busy schedule that would conflict with the role... but who knows right?

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Cool! I think Shige had not been on the show for a few months when he went out with the Platinum girls
    Right?

11. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Was unusual to see her doing more of a tsukkomi part. But so nice to have her on that Show again. :)

12. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  13. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Anyone had see the latest episode of Odekake?One of the workers at the restaurant they went was a Aanya's Oshi(or he just liked her) and she was happy and cute about it!^^

15. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    She asked him if he's single lol. But apparently he's getting married. He also said that he likes her because she's cute and she got all flustered^^

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I got it wrong a little bit!My japanese is fairly limited!Still cute though!

17. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    No you didn't, I don't think? Although the wording is a little confusing for me as well. I think it said 'there is a member that the head chef likes... Who is it?!'

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yeah,that's why I thought he was/is a fan and I thought he was bold enough to ask her to marry him!Half joking so!

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Oh maybe haha, I'll have to rewatch it

edit: Thought I'd link Aanya's recent appearances on TV+Showroom.

2017.02.11 AKB48 SHOW! #141 (From 7 minutes—skit with Aoitan and Jiina)
    http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=keigoo&prgid=54551988

2017.02.16 HKT48 no Odekake! #204
    http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=ssangtaeng&prgid=54564823

edit2:
    Bagutte Ii Jyan Murashige Cooking sub
    I am proud to announce that HONYAKUSHIGE have subbed some more Aanya content! From the bonus of Bagutte Ii Jyan, Aanya cooks up some Russian cuisine. Link below!
    9th-single-sub-v2.png
    https://honyakushige.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/hkt48-to-keiyaku-kekkon-murashige-anna/

edit3: Looks like Aanya is doing another Showroom tomorrow afternoon! (Feb 27th)

Also, she wrote on mobame tonight that she has noticed she is getting more comments lately on her Google+ posts. She also said that she reads them all and wonders who will post consecutively! So if you want her to read what you have to say to her, please be sure to leave her some messages.

AKB48 Show! Episode 141 sub
    Kojina Yui is lamenting in frustration because all she is, is cute. Can Murashige Anna and Motomura Aoi convince her that she is also funny?
    AKB48show!sml.png
    https://honyakushige.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/akb48-show-141-hkt48-skit/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She's doing a showroom and we can hear her little brother in the background!^^