1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 20th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline has been extended to Sept. 4th.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

Murashige Anna (Aanya)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    If I have to guess what the captain does (because I doubt we will get an official description)... I'd say the captain is supposed to help maintain the group united and in harmony, they might be the intermediate between management and the members, passing schedules and other trivial tasks, maintaining some degree of order on the team, I'd say... though in Sakura's case, I doubt she is doing much, she is rarely with the team anymore, but I don't think being captain involves a lot of work either... maybe some moral support for the team to feel like they have a leader they can rely upon when they need some advice or mediation... as much as I like Murashige, it seems to me like she'd be too laid back to be captain, she seems like the first of those that would need some guidance to follow rules and stop fooling around, but that's only my perspective with the little knowledge I have about her personality. I still think Madoka or Aoi would be above Shige on the line, they are prominent members of the team, first gen, getting a mild push from management but without any risk to have a kennin or some real busy schedule that would conflict with the role... but who knows right?

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Cool! I think Shige had not been on the show for a few months when he went out with the Platinum girls
    Right?

4. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    Was unusual to see her doing more of a tsukkomi part. But so nice to have her on that Show again. :)

5. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
  6. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    Anyone had see the latest episode of Odekake?One of the workers at the restaurant they went was a Aanya's Oshi(or he just liked her) and she was happy and cute about it!^^

8. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    She asked him if he's single lol. But apparently he's getting married. He also said that he likes her because she's cute and she got all flustered^^

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

9. Samara Morgane

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    I got it wrong a little bit!My japanese is fairly limited!Still cute though!

10. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    No you didn't, I don't think? Although the wording is a little confusing for me as well. I think it said 'there is a member that the head chef likes... Who is it?!'

11. Samara Morgane

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    Yeah,that's why I thought he was/is a fan and I thought he was bold enough to ask her to marry him!Half joking so!

12. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    Oh maybe haha, I'll have to rewatch it

edit: Thought I'd link Aanya's recent appearances on TV+Showroom.

2017.02.11 AKB48 SHOW! #141 (From 7 minutes—skit with Aoitan and Jiina)
    http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=keigoo&prgid=54551988

2017.02.16 HKT48 no Odekake! #204
    http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=ssangtaeng&prgid=54564823

2017.02.19 Murashige Anna SHOWROOM

2017.02.20 Murashige Anna SHOWROOM

edit2:
    I am proud to announce that HONYAKUSHIGE have subbed some more Aanya content! From the bonus of Bagutte Ii Jyan, Aanya cooks up some Russian cuisine. Link below!
    9th-single-sub-v2.png
    https://honyakushige.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/hkt48-to-keiyaku-kekkon-murashige-anna/

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017 at 7:25 AM