Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Shige-chan was featured on TV recently, for a few minutes. She had an appearance on 'Kyuukyoku no quiz show! ! Chō toi! Shinjitsu ka? Uso ka?' (google translation)

WARNING!
    SPOILER
    From what I gather, the quiz is about finding half Japanese people from around the world. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but someone refers to Murashige and she's the final piece to the 50 unique countries puzzle. She's introduced as the variety type with some great footage from AKBingo and announces herself as half Russian. The footage ends with her pun 'ureshige!' (I'm happy + shige).

UPDATE:
    Aanya features in Ima Para, one of the b-sides to the new single. She has the privilege of featuring in Sasshi's senbatsu, as opposed to Mayu or Sayanee. I'd say she has pretty decent screentime but it'll be interesting to see what she gets in the full version.
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/d12b5e498bd9ca175c7f7a364b3ad00a/tumblr_opt7td2AvK1rznfhho1_400.gif

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    How are we going around here? Someone will support Shigechan with votes this year. I already have two at least.

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Technically,I will give her 10!

4. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm still undecided as it will be last minute.

So recently in Showroom Shige-chan decided on a hashtag for promoting her.

Can't stop Murashige and Shigekko momentum!
    #村重としげっこの勢いは止められない

I think it'd be cool to send out tweets or blog posts with charm points whilst using the hashtag. English ofc is great too. But also RT content is important as will.

An idea I want to bring to life is something like 15 reasons why I'm supporting Shige-chan this year.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Shige's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

6. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    So todays Showroom had her talking about doing a "49km Marathon" tomorrow, starting at 8am and she wants to finish by 8pm. Not totally sure how this will play out.

49th place is her target for this year at Sousenkyo.

edit:
    She pulled it of, in a bit over 12 hours.
    Akiyoshi came to support at the end.

Video of her arriving at the 49km mark can be found here:
    https://twitter.com/keiyukijyuri/status/866254610683486209

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  7. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Ayyy good job Shige! I was a little apprehensive because I'd have thought you'd need to train yourself for long distance. I know she used to run but how much she still does, I wouldn't know. Even training all this last week, is still questionable.

Sadly, when she finished, the stream died... so she was asked by her manager to pretend to finish again and be happy XD And then a train came running past.

Good job Shige-chan! Best of luck, this SSK!!!!

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

showroom 5-21-2017

BTW this video got no video stabilization [hehe]

9. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I showed a lot of determination and we should be proud of it. Today more than ever, we must support her in this SSK and always.

10. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Thanks for posting, I missed some streams due to not getting the notifications properly.

@everyone else who hasn't seen it yet
    If you don't have the time to watch it all, do yourself a favor and watch the ending at least. (last 10-20 minutes). It's great. :)

And of course, please vote for her a lot. :D

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Akiyoshi joined her near the end of her marathon and finished it with her!I really like the HKT bound!

12. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Hey guys,the senbatsu for 2017 is near.I hope you all stop the fanwars and get voting when the day starts.There are mobile apps that you can vote everyday for Anna Murashige.I'm not sure how many times you can vote but based on my kpop fan experience,you should vote as much as you can during the period until the results has announced.
    If anyone needs help,please reply this message.
    Thanks.
    And there is nothing wrong being a multi-fandom fan like me.

13. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    There are mobile apps that allow free voting daily? You sure you don't confuse it with the Kouhaku voting?

14. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm not so sure.I'm new here. If I got confused with the Kouhaku voting(please tell me more about that.) please forgive me. But however,it does not make sense when a group develops an application for us fans to download and the voting needs money and the application is just happened to be a vote in senbatsu.By the way, what's the point for voting your fave member in an application or online when it needs money?It just turns fans away.
    So, therefore, I believed that there is a application where we could vote in the senbatsu for free.

15. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You can not vote for free. There are several methods, the simplest buying the CD, but all are worth money.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    But you can use a mobile app, it just costs. Go to the first post in the SSK thread or the official SSK page,

http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/vote. However, there is still only one vote by each method as I read it.

See the footnotes, e.g., "For ② and ③, both members will vote for only one vote from either site." Similarly
    "vote on the official mobile site , 1 vote per one mobile phone line contract votes. If you are using AKB 48 Mobile on iPhone, you will be voting for one vote from "AKB48 Mobile WEB version" or "AKB 48 Mobile iOS application version".
    Even if you register monthly membership for both "AKB48 Mobile WEB version" and "AKB 48 Mobile iOS application version" on one terminal, you can vote only once.
    Please note that duplication of registration, please, thank you. "

[hint: the list below is not in the same order as the one on the official page; on the official page, the CD is last, not first]
    Voting Methods
    48th Single (Negaigoto no Mochigusare) serial number
    AKB48 Fanclub member
    AKB48 OFFICIAL NET membership
    AKB48 Official Smartphone App Member
    AKB48 Group Revival!!ON DEMAND membership
    AKB48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND member
    SKE48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND member
    NMB48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND member
    HKT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND member
    NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND member
    AKB48 Mobile member
    SKE48 Mobile member
    NMB48 Mobile member
    HKT48 Mobile member
    NGT48 Mobile member
    STU48 Mobile Member
    AKB48 Mail member
    SKE48 Mail member
    NMB48 Mail member
    HKT48 Mail member
    NGT48 Mail member

17. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Wow,I did not know that there are so many moblie apps where we can vote.
    But thanks for letting me know that the voting for the senbatsu election in any form like moblie apps costs money.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't know for sure about the cost. I was just assuming there was a cost of membership, not a separate cost for voting, but I don't know for sure.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You're correct. There are membership subscription cost but no separate cost for voting.
    While to be fair, any subscription cost of above are comparatively cheaper than buying the CD(per 1 vote).

You can check it in the official site for further information.

20. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Oh,ok.Thanks for the infomation.But at least online voting is more worth it than buying a CD which costs a lot of money and taking up quite a number of space.
    And the vote is only one time a day?
    Sure,let's wait for the next day and vote again and again and again.
    I saw her position in the prelimary rounds.She's in #77.We can do it.
    Juat spread the news around her fans and many more who are interested in her.
    We should make her goal come true!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017