1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Shigechan ranked 77th in the prelim with 4659 votes.
    Please support more than ever today. It was all very surprising, we have to put all the desire. I still do not get my codes, not much, but I have to match their effort somehow.

2. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Can you tell me what's the codes about?
    Thanks.

3. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I just want to express my gratitude to everyone who voted! It's amazing we got in to preliminaries. We succeeded many members who ranked high last year, but also were overtaken by members who weren't as high.

It's not over though, far from it. I'd hate to think that shigekko have burned all their votes before preliminary. If you can still find a way of voting, or if you're in two minds, then please don't think it's a done deal! There is still a lot of time before the end for her votes to stagnate.

I can't tell you to vote, or to not vote for others. But I believe that Shige is worth voting for, because she's one of the best assets to HKT48. She's incredibly good with MC, just watch any stage and you'll see how she brings a lot of spirit and laughter to both the audience and other members. She's also highly kind, behind the scenes away from the public eye she's always been welcoming to new members and transfers. But also the most heart warming moment I've seen, is when Sae-chan took her down a notch during MC (a tsukommi to her boke), Sae-chan was so nervous at the end of the show that she started crying. Shige-chan immediately comforted her, telling her it was great that she did. Murashige is a team player and without her, HKT would be a very different place. She has lost momentum over the last few years, and this last year she has gained momentum but lost a lot of opportunities. This has been her worst year.

We need to keep the momentum going! Rank 80 was OK, last year, but this year we should help push her to rank 49!

I appreciate this is late, but please, if you can find a way, your votes won't be wasted on the world's cutest girl, the world's funniest girl—Murashige Anna.

Elena, the way this works is that you have a number of options to pay for votes. There are memberships, LOD (live on demand) which is a streaming service, or you can buy CD's which will give you one vote per CD. The code mentioned is obtained from the CDs. There are people who sell votes on auction sites (albeit how legit this is, who knows), or you can buy the CDs and hope EMS will ship them to you before the end of the election. Or there may be other people on this site that can sell you codes. Again, there is a lot of trust involved, but also a lot of money.

I don't really understand how things work on the KPop side of things, it seems you power vote on some websites. Correct me if I'm wrong. But this election is all about who has the most money they're willing to part with to see the idol they push/love/like succeed.

You can find tickets on eBay, or Yahoo auctions. Or if you need something more legit then you can buy CDs on amazon.co.jp but I strongly recommend EMS delivery. Auction sites should send you the codes digitally.

4. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The KPOP side of things.
    The fans vote like crazy.Even crazier than the rich fans which throw a lot of money in their favorite members.
    But however,the votes may be lesser for the groups,but however,you should check their instagram account,they received a lot of hearts and millions of followers.
    Also,in websites which allow us to vote for our faves in award ceremonies such as MAMA awards,which is the most prestigious KPOP award.
    And I believe Anna Murashige deserves lots of opportunities and popularity.
    Not just those rich fans,but the whole public should.
    One more question,is she popular with the Japanese public?

Sent from my LG-D505 using Tapatalk

5. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    That's interesting.

I believe she does deserve a lot of opportunities and popularity too. I'm sure there are a lot of fans that like her, but that's not enough to secure a vote or meet her in handshake events. It's times like SSK that we can power vote her so that more people come to realise her potential though.

It's hard to say how popular she is with the general public, she is well known. When I last went to Japan I got talking to a few people and they'd heard of her at the least.

6. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Wow,thanks.
    At least she had some public recognition and lots of fans.
    But really though,I feel the Senbatsu has lost its meaning.Popular and potential stars like her ARE not popular with the fans Of AKB48.
    They should at least have an application of all fans to vote in.And it must be free of charge.This because nowadays,people are downloading free games all around the world.And there is already apps which allow us to vote for free like MAMA and even Billboard website.
    If Aki-P want his Akb48 and THEIR sister groups to gain more fans,he should step up to the game by starting creating mobile applications which fans can download for free and vote for free.
    That will attract many people to like the group.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  7. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I wish I could agree, but the amount of money they'll make from votes and the event itself will tell you it hasn't lost it's meaning. I also think if you told those that are participating that ssk has no meaning, they would tell you otherwise. It can be the difference between getting no work and at the very least getting to star in a akb song/mv. Murashige would have a whole different year, if she gets a good rank

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

8. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The whole meaning of SSK is to make more money. It still works.

9. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Hi guys,please keep voting for Anna Murashige.We need to increase her votes if we want her to see her in the final result in the Senbatsu.
    Being in 77th position is good,but this is the only preliminary rounds.
    We have to vote to help her to pass the official period for the voting.
    I'm sure none of us would like to see her disappointed,right?
    To increase the votes,we should SPREAD this message to all her fans,starting at Google+and all the other social media platforms and get her name trending in Japan in Twitter and other social media.
    Also,do spread this message to all your friends and your loved and closed ones.
    I saw an official account of her fans dedicated to her,so to tell us that we are not alone.

10. ET920

ET920 Member

Apparently her private Instagram account has been found. Nothing really interesting there, though, many pictures with members (it's believed that Jiina's account has also been discovered because of replies in posts)

ng4bd41.jpg

kSq06Ze.jpg
    "On Xmas morning I ate a penis <3"

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LMAO Murashige WTH... :blink:[hehe]
    That's definitely "private IG" material right there LOL
    this girl really needs to be more careful... for real :shock:

12. ET920

ET920 Member

Private accounts are to have fun, just check Natsumikan's. The problem arises when they are leaked~

13. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Exactly,she might delete her instagram account because of the haters.
    NO one wants that to happen.

14. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    i don't think she cares much about the idolShige anymore.

i would have understood the sentence if she had used ちんぽ instead of ちんこ. it's no big deal btw, it's healthy to think about ちんぽ if you are a girl. lol

also, that first pic apparently is photoshopped by her(?). too bad i don't get who they are so i couldn't care less. she should have photoshopped Sasshi together with a guy instead.

@ET920
    what's up with Natsumikan's? i heard it was much more juicer, perverted jokes 'n stuff. lol

(also thanks to those incompetent Japanese people who were not able to copy the text of the leaked haafu content, they just made screencaps making hard for gaijins to read it - in Japan, not even scandals are gaijin friendly)

15. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I don't even think that hakatanosanma account is hers. Why would Murashige have two instagram accounts? That's far too unmanagable for her. Also the name is too simple, Hakata in it would be too easy to track and looking at her actual account it doesn't have the same pattern. I also don't think the writing style and use of emoji is like her, and especially talking about dicks--that's something too childish and male-like for her to joke about. Finally, the people who like the posts are complete nobodies it'd seem. Why would she be friends with complete nobodies who are bound to leak her talking about such unidol things. Maybe I'm a delirious wota, but that's my thoughts. The jurina looking like kappa post is her though, and it's just a joke.

In other news, it's Aoiten's seitansai today, Murashige is performing too. After that she's doing Showroom.

16. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Went to Shige's 2shot yesterday. Even though it's not empty, there weren't a lot of people and she only had two slots. When I told her, "Good luck in sousenkyo," she showed a worried face and said "I'll do my best." I could see that she really wants to rank badly. So let's do our best for her. I'm scared of what will happen if she doesn't rank. I wanna see her in HKT senbatsu again.

And if ever you go meet her in events, you won't be disappointed She climbed back as my #1 HKT oshi again.

• Like Like x 1
  17. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    It could be hers... If you look on the screen caps of the account feed, there are selfies of her that don't seem to be anywhere else.

Also, a photo of Jurina captioned "Kappa face" lol

18. ET920

ET920 Member

2ch confirmed it was hers because she uploaded a selfie video of her and everyone in the HKT48 bus which was not found anywhere else. There were lots of caps, someone uploaded most of them in twitter.com/hakatanosanma (you can find the bus video there too).

They aren't nobodies, they are other HKT48 members' private accounts, they are discovering from whom slowly, Jiina, Natsumikan and Sakura's have been discovered too thanks to Murashige's posts.

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I stand by what I think, and you're free to as well--of course. You can give up on her career but my choice is to keep supporting her, I'd be glad to see anyone else willing to keep supporting her with me.

20. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

What's bumming me is that this is her 2nd time her private insta got leak.

The girl has got to be more careful. Also, I was at another forum and people were kinda saying stuff like she's cancelled for posting a screencap of Jurina from her insta story with the caption "Kappa Girl".