1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!

Murashige Anna (Aanya)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Shige will be apart of Sasshi's Centered Song for the 48th Single.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sasshi Senbatsu (Ima Para)
    Sashihara Rino (c), Asai Nanami, Ueki Nao, Ota Yuuri, Onishi Momoka, Oba Mina, Okada Nana, Ogino Yuka, Kitahara Rie, Kimoto Kanon, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Sato Sumire, Sato Nanami, Suda Akari, Sutou Ririka, Souda Sarina, Tani Marika, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Nakai Rika, Hidaka Yuzuki, Miyazaki Miho, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arbios

Arbios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm so glad that Shige is included

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

Wow, unexpectedly wonderful news! Taking a look at the list, most of those girls are heavily pushed so it's great she's a part of it.

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    A very good news indeed, with a strong line up like that, glad she's one of them

5. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    We really need all the help we can get this year. Especially because Murashige has finished her education and decided to focus on her career with HKT. Without our support she would be giving up her education for nothing. So let's cheer her on with a great rank!
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/857793831223214080

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

6. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    This year I will give you 2 votes of the four that I will buy. We definitely have to support her.

• Like Like x 1
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

I thought she was planning to attend college at the same time stay as an idol?

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    We have to keep in mind that to even for her to keep her rank we have to increase our votes,even it's just because I think the gap between her and Lemon was small,her fans might want to try to increase their votes to surpass Aanya!Since I'm not a power voter though,I'm planing to just add about 2 more votes to compare of last year but every votes count!

9. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    Can you source that? I thought it was the complete opposite.

Every little helps, whether it is power voting or not. Like you say, the difference between Aanya and Lemon was so tight, that I think without the international fans alone, we would have dropped out of ssk.

10. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    @The Pum @broz0rs Somehow I also got the information that she wanted to study and continue idol activities, although I went back a few pages on this thread and all I found was info in the exact opposite of that... weird! But I had such a strong feeling that I had read it somewhere like something about doing the same as Anai Chihiro and studying and idoling for as long as possible, however, the more I think about it, the more I think maybe it was a different member?

11. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I just bought two votes for one of the forum's adm. I hope you respond soon
    Let's make force for Shigechan, we can make a difference.

12. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    Shige-chan was featured on TV recently, for a few minutes. She had an appearance on 'Kyuukyoku no quiz show! ! Chō toi! Shinjitsu ka? Uso ka?' (google translation)

WARNING!
    SPOILER
    From what I gather, the quiz is about finding half Japanese people from around the world. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but someone refers to Murashige and she's the final piece to the 50 unique countries puzzle. She's introduced as the variety type with some great footage from AKBingo and announces herself as half Russian. The footage ends with her pun 'ureshige!' (I'm happy + shige).

UPDATE:
    Aanya features in Ima Para, one of the b-sides to the new single. She has the privilege of featuring in Sasshi's senbatsu, as opposed to Mayu or Sayanee. I'd say she has pretty decent screentime but it'll be interesting to see what she gets in the full version.
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/d12b5e498bd9ca175c7f7a364b3ad00a/tumblr_opt7td2AvK1rznfhho1_400.gif

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  13. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    How are we going around here? Someone will support Shigechan with votes this year. I already have two at least.

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    ^Technically,I will give her 10!

15. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    I'm still undecided as it will be last minute.

So recently in Showroom Shige-chan decided on a hashtag for promoting her.

Can't stop Murashige and Shigekko momentum!
    #村重としげっこの勢いは止められない

I think it'd be cool to send out tweets or blog posts with charm points whilst using the hashtag. English ofc is great too. But also RT content is important as will.

An idea I want to bring to life is something like 15 reasons why I'm supporting Shige-chan this year.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Shige's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

17. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    So todays Showroom had her talking about doing a "49km Marathon" tomorrow, starting at 8am and she wants to finish by 8pm. Not totally sure how this will play out.

49th place is her target for this year at Sousenkyo.

edit:
    She pulled it of, in a bit over 12 hours.
    Akiyoshi came to support at the end.

Video of her arriving at the 49km mark can be found here:
    https://twitter.com/keiyukijyuri/status/866254610683486209

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  18. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    Ayyy good job Shige! I was a little apprehensive because I'd have thought you'd need to train yourself for long distance. I know she used to run but how much she still does, I wouldn't know. Even training all this last week, is still questionable.

Sadly, when she finished, the stream died... so she was asked by her manager to pretend to finish again and be happy XD And then a train came running past.

Good job Shige-chan! Best of luck, this SSK!!!!

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

showroom 5-21-2017

BTW this video got no video stabilization [hehe]

20. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I showed a lot of determination and we should be proud of it. Today more than ever, we must support her in this SSK and always.