1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  2. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  3. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

It basically confirms what I warned you to fear.....

"There is a supernova of stupidity!"
    The host apparently has Anna trying to name the Chinese zodiac in order, she struggles by the fifth one and so the host suggested "fu-" which I don't think it an animal at all and she accepts it immediately as a correct answer and repeats it before realizing it is completely wrong.

She is on that show to tear her apart, ridicule her and generally bully her. I really don't think this could remotely ever lead to anything positive despite it at least being an appearance on a majorly popular TV show in a prime-time slot.

Granted, I suppose one could argue that Kawaei Rina did get treated in a similar manner and, in the very least, it didn't ruin her... But you can be sure the company never would have allowed anyone they cared about to be publicly shamed and humiliated like this.

4. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    There's no such thing as bad press, imo. Hopefully it'll lead to more work.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

5. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  6. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i agree with The Pum
    Anna need to capitalize every job offer out there,
    she is not exactly a mananement pick right now

7. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Same here. It's management, not mananement

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

8. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Yeah, better be on a TV Show and get a bit ridiculed for like 5 minutes, than not be on a TV show at all.

9. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I mean, its a variety show, guest are supposed to get made fun of or act a certain way to be entertaining.. I don't think it's any different than the teasing she got doing the hakata hyakatten series or other 48g variety shows

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Yeah I was also thinking the things she did on AKBingo!

11. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

She actually came off looking pretty good on the show.

I don't think I was entirely off on suspecting something nefarious, but Anna generally held her own. I mean, the other half girls... Karen said that despite being half-Russian too, she can't speak Russian like Anna and is very proud of her... and Nicole said she can't read Kanji well enough to read place names and she has trouble when she needs to tell taxi drivers where to go. (And Nicole was generally silent, grouchy and really looked out of it, like she was sleep deprived or drugged almost the whole time). So it does kind of feel as though they invited three half girls on there to try to make half-Japanese people look bad in general.

There were way too many guests for the amount of time they had. But Anna talked the third most of all the guests and other than naming herself the cutest and funniest HKT48 member (its been years since she used that one) and that she (or someone) wrote encouragement on her hand. Even that trick that was pulled on her-- she recovered pretty quickly, caught on and did a sexy/flirty gag (seriously, if Anna was insincere enough to fish fans the way some members do, she wouldn't be so buried right now). Half the guests there didn't even speak it seems-- or, likely, they did but everything they said was left on the cutting room floor.

Anna wrote a message today saying she wasn't happy with her results. Everyone is praising her, but... She wrote that only about 30% of what she said was even used on the program and she feels there are many talents who are 5000 times funnier than she is... she also sent another dark message about not having money. Maybe its just that Yuutan suddenly leaving HKT has just devastated her so much that she can only see negative things right now.

It would be nice to think this could lead to more shows wanting her on, but....

It seems like every year around Decemeber to February that Anna seems to be on the upswing. Last year she was named the representative for Yamaguchi and was on that TV show about going on a date with her and appeared in tons of songs at Request Hour, she even got that photo with her at the center of all of AKB48 group with Sashi...

And, similarly, the year before that she was in Renacchi Senbatsu and had other TV appearances and was practically THE star of HKT vs NGT in many episodes.

And the year before that she suddenly started appearing on all 3 HKT48 TV shows and really stealing the show on all of them after a long absence.

But then new HKT48 single comes out and not only is she not in the senbatsu, she is hardly even in the video for her coupling song at all and things start slowing down around April or May, June rolls around and she inevitably gets a crappy result in the Sounsekyo because she doesn't do the things that would cause fans to fall irrationally in love with her and throw away enough money to buy a car on just buying votes for her... and then she just goes completely silent and inactive for a few months before at all noticeably participating in things again.

How many false starts of any kind of hope of her achieving what initially seemed to be her potential when she first joined are we going to see?

While it is very funny that her own personal Senbatsu scored higher in Request Hour than the single it was featured as a coupling song on by a huge margin...

She didn't get a new song on the HKT48 album, she isn't in the new HKT48 senbatsu and we are overdue for an HKT48 single announcement.. but, inevitably, she isn't going to be in that senbatsu either and probably when the video for her coupling song is show, it'll be another case where you have to be fast on the pause button to even catch sight of her.

And she is still going to be destroyed in the sousenkyo. The fact that she managed to drop from #80 to #100 last year indicates she won't even be in the top 100 this year. She'd probably be better off not even entering it and instead focusing herself entirely on other things like Kinoshita Momoka did.

14. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  15. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I hope sh stays strong. She's so pretty and funny and cute. URGH WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH HER!!!

17. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  18. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  19. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  20. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    About time. I've been waiting for this since she posted her "short-cut" long ago.

And it does suit her just right.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk