1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murayama Miu / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to Miu-chan, our 3rd gen sharp, elegant dancer! I'm sure you will bloom in Sakurazaka46. Wish you the best in the years to come!
    :ome:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Seems as if she's (surprisingly?) relaxed and effective in Meet&Greet. Here are reactions, mainly from Twitter, from people who had sessions with her:

-- I will definitely support a Meet&Greet pro like Murayama Miu.
    -- In Meet&Greet Murayama Miu will go along with anything. Her little boke lines are hilarious.
    -- The instant her image appeared, her gaze did me in. She's beautiful, and gives an intimate feeling. I think she'll get lots of followers.
    -- Miu-chan's Meet&Greet gave a very cheery feeling.
    -- Consciously cute. Totally cute.
    -- I fell in love with her. Cuter than in her photos.
    -- More adult than she has seemed. Beautiful.
    -- Close to the screen, her beauty is overwhelming, and when she smiles, her double teeth are really cute. I have to say her Meet&Greet is cool.

-- Verbatim report from "self" of a Meet&Greet:
    "She really understood an otaku. Cute.
    Mura: 'Hey! Third time!'
    self: 'Great! You remember me!'
    Mura: 'I do remember you!'
    self: 'I'm going to the Omotenashikai.'
    Mura: 'Lovely! Is that how you're going to be wearing your hair?'
    self: 'Uh, yes, that's how I'll be going.'
    Mura: 'I'll see you! When I see you, I'll point straight at you.'
    self: 'I'll make a fan with your name on it.'
    Mura: 'Lovely.'
    self: 'I'll be holding it up a lot.'
    Mura: 'I'll find you.'
    self: 'Thanks. See ya.'
    Mura: 'See ya.'

EDIT: source 1 source 2

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @ukifune You've made my day... OK I have to plan a trip to Japan only to meet her! I think this girl will be the end of me...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Official 3rd-gen penlight colors have been released, and of course, Miu's colors are the darkest you can generate (Purple x Purple):D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...and coated with black paint of course...

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    All hail the Black Panther of sakurazaka46...

Tall, sleek and elegant in her black one-piece long dress during the seifuku fashion at omotenashikai, a new model is born!

Let the contracts begin!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Miu's blog.

Miu who likes to be called Miu-chan,
    Miu who despite looking shy and dark and adult is all over the place with playfulness and enthusiasm,
    Miu who likes a lot of stuff
    Miu who, I think, will give us amazing moments in her journey to catch up and surpass her seniors.

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/49521?ima=3542&cd=blog

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Gotta add "avid photographer" to the list!;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That too!

Even though I'm still against pictures of sleeping members no matter who takes them

11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill

... and another one:

Miu who will be the end of Philosophy Senpai...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I guess Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl" won't help...[hehe]
    MiuBrownEyes.JPG

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

After the translation of Miu-chan's blog, I guess we won't be hearing from @Philosophy Senpai for a while. Lol. I'm shattered myself. Those intimate brown eyes! Miu-chan shows us more of her fascinating personality. She goes through several members and talks about how each of them responds to her taking photos of them. She says she carries a camera all the time and will be the 3gens' photographer. She's doing a good job so far. She says she has folders full of photos she will show us in the future. Yes, please.

And the next blog post will be from Miu-chan's close friend, Yamashita Shizuki, the member she spends the most time with. "We're opposites in every aspect, inside and outside...but we're the MuraYamashitas, who get along well."

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In the photo above she has some kind of resemblance with an old 70s american rock singer, Patty Smith...

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Some posts from 5channel:
    • "The choreo in Natsu no Chikamichi is like a wonderful second Futari Saison." (The poster hopes TAKAHIRO will talk about that. https://i.imgur.com/HTrYMRV.gif; I think Miu's movements are so elegant and full, but Airi is hard to take your eyes off.)
    • "Worlds come overflowing from her eyes -- wonderful." ["world" or "worlds"; refers to the "Brown-eyed Girl" photo above.]
    • A poster asks people to "like" this post on the Sakurazaka Twitter feed. It announces her first blog post. https://twitter.com/sakurazaka46/status/1636297643818364929
    • "Miu-chan is such a nice girl. Like Nagi and Yuuzu, she's a lubricant for the members."
    • There are posts saying how nice it is she's in the KiraKids, and others saying it's a mistake, or it leaves them cold.
    • "In Murai-san's blog, she says Miu-chan helps members with hair and make-up."
    • One poster wants to see hidden camera of her in the dressing room, photos by her manager, or a Showroom (so do I; especially the first, which did so much for my appreciation/understanding of both Mon and Karin).

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Is it so strange for a fan who oshis a specific girl NOT to find her cute???

And this is the only point that I would disagree with @Dill and what he said just above... True, Miu is one of the "instigators" and lubricant for the group. True, I desperately need to see most of her through her interaction with her 10 sisters... BUT...

I believe you all have to agree that she is so far (and by far) the most SHY and laconic of the 3rd gens. During her Omotenashikai she talked less and acted in a more or less shy and awkward way (by being HER I have to say). Notice that I refer to the small speech all girls gave after BAN: Hers was by far the shortest and most composed.

And this is what I like so much: Like my Nogizaka oshi, Terepan, Miu is SO MUCH HERSELF! She feels shy then she acts awkward, she feels crushed then she cries, she feels happy then she giggles like a small girl, she wants to "act pro" (as she definitely hasn't reach this level yet) then she blows a short, shy, but mischievous kiss towards the fans (during her turn in their fashion show at Omotenashikai). In short, this girl is a big questionmark by acting so reserved while acting so herself (I hope you see the controversy here). Of course her ways stem from the fact that she was raised in a reserved family but seems to have accepted both the positives and negatives that come from that and she has formed a sturdy and solid character...

This girl is powerfull: She emits power even when she cries, even through her silence, her awkwardness, her admitting of any strange quality she has (no anime!) as the most normal thing in the world. Like Ikeda Teresa she looks at you in the eye and makes you immediately understand that she is what you see, nothing fake, nothing elaborate. OMG how much I love this!

So no, I don't find her cute. Cute is Airi, cute is Shizuki, cute is Riko, cute is even Yuzuki (in fact very cute, despite her "adult aura" she emitted to me when I first saw her through her docu). Miu is a tall beauty, still young, a kid, that will grow to become a professional (model maybe?) that takes everything seriously, is adapting to any situation and environment and act accordingly.

Maybe I project too much, but this is what I perceive in this elegant figure, this elven face, these wonderful bright brown eyes and this crooked smile. In my eyes, Miu is not cute... She is pretty, a beauty at her beginnings, the Goddess Afrodite that was just emerged from the sea, still inside her shell, an innocent beauty.

But deep inside, she still could be an ordinary mischievous teenager that enjoys great times in an idol group... And we are all blessed to share some of these times as fans.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Based on her second blog, it seems rainy days don't get her down, but quite the opposite (Not sure about Mondays...).

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm in the same boat about rainy days, so what we've been getting in So Cal lately has been great although it seems like it's come to an end.

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Like Like x 1